The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 08-10-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by henritanoto View Post
At this moment, I still consider Hong Ling to be the best.

I believe she may be too humble to admit that she’s actually a C cup; in my opinion, she could even be a D cup.

She’s fortunate to have such an impressive bust.
Agree to the max. I have been thinking the same too. She don't want people to focus her asset so she downplay it.
Look at her latest IG post , gosh .........
Old 08-10-2024, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 10
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think I need to come off some of my meds. Dreamt about Jeanette topless and that's the mildest of a total of 4 fetishes that made it into my dream.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 14
henritanoto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhenritanoto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhenritanoto is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhenritanoto is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I haven't seen many people discussing Tong Bing Yu here.

I find her figure attractive and well-maintained. Most notably, she has D-cup breasts.

News sources about her D-cup: Please click here (but in Chinese only).

1. The ultimate purpose of a person's hard-earned rewards is to satisfy their material and spiritual desires—meaning, the rewards I earn through hard work are what I deserve, meant to ONLY satisfy my own desires!
  2. There is no free lunch in the world, please work hard to earn what you deserve.
Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20508 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nice Neh Neh

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old Yesterday, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post

Wow, wei du really has nice rack.. her amdk hubby must be having fun..
I saw her in a show where she went to Mexico. On the bus, she was told by a guy on the phone that the place she's going has minimal police presence and women get raped all the time. I wonder how she felt but I was turned on like fuck lol.

left a comment on her ig reminding her that she nearly got raped and was so brave, she liked the comment
Old Yesterday, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage24 View Post
I saw her in a show where she went to Mexico. On the bus, she was told by a guy on the phone that the place she's going has minimal police presence and women get raped all the time. I wonder how she felt but I was turned on like fuck lol.

left a comment on her ig reminding her that she nearly got raped and was so brave, she liked the comment
Saw the show too.. glad she was safe and sound.. really dangerous there.

She was often in a white tshirt and yoga-like pants. Hot.

Last edited by Fabil; Yesterday at 10:17 PM.
Old Today, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1792 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42742 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Nice Neh Neh
Can see the porky too must be a eraser

Quote:

I find her figure attractive and well-maintained. Most notably, she has D-cup breasts.

I like her 3rd pic ... look at her mouth n face expression ... u got what I mean
So cute Thxs for sharing bro

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32934417

Last edited by loneyheart; Today at 01:54 AM. Reason: ...............................
Old Today, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2324 / Power: 17
sandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond reputesandydusty has a reputation beyond repute

Really pretty with nice boobs

Quote:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1