The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 12-10-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 20
a380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to beholda380 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vias View Post
If she decides to keep it, have her check your blood type against her husband's and the potential combination that can be.
Be meticulous now to avoid problems down the line.
Actually she doesn’t know who the dad is, because both her hubby and I have been upping her to get her pregnant. Her aim is to be a mom before reaching late 30s, and she is fond of both of us, so she doesn’t care who the dad is as long as she is pregnant.

This is how she looked when I thought the last fucking seeded her (similar figure as this actress!). The sultry look and hard fucking still so memorable.

power symbol math
Old 12-10-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 15
Vias is one of the Best!Vias is one of the Best!Vias is one of the Best!
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by a380 View Post
she doesn’t care who the dad is as long as she is pregnant.

[/url]
If the child is not the husband's, divorce maybe inevitable, will she still feel the same ?
What would be the consequence or complications for you then if she is divorced ?
Old 12-10-2024, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10901 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vias View Post
If the child is not the husband's, divorce maybe inevitable, will she still feel the same ?
What would be the consequence or complications for you then if she is divorced ?
I dont think he is even thinking of the consequences. At the moment he is just enjoying his fuck buddy.
To all who upz my points. Thank you! I will return each and everyone of you in due time. All are welcome for exchange (no minimum power restrictions). Though bros. with higher power than mine will be given priority.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 13
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Same, doing it now with my FB. She lives in NE, so when her husband is out in the city area, I’ll have plenty of time to ravage her on her matrimonial bed and even fuck her in the sofa in the living room, doggy style.
Both of us are apparently shooting into her raw but she isn’t pregnant yet lol
Hello bro, any pics of your married fb? Sounds very exciting to piak someone who's married
Old Yesterday, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 2041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43544 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Hello bro, any pics of your married fb? Sounds very exciting to piak someone who's married
Yes, it is sexciting but society forbids or frowns on any married person having sex with others outside the marriage..if caught divorce is usually the result

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old Today, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
Boss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant futureBoss30 has a brilliant future

It is actually very common for girl with bf or husband to fuck ard.
Old Today, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
BUiVieN is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBUiVieN is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBUiVieN is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, it is sexciting but society forbids or frowns on any married person having sex with others outside the marriage..if caught divorce is usually the result
Thanks for sharing info.
Old Today, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
BENthanh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBENthanh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBENthanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
This is how she looked when I thought the last fucking seeded her (similar figure as this actress!). The sultry look and hard fucking still so memorable.

power symbol math
Thanks for sharing nice photos.
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1412 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
When the maternal instincts kick in, logic takes a back seat. Many ladies are rich enough to raise a child on their own. Whoever the father may be... the mother is definitely herself. Such ladies are prepared to raise their children as a single mum. She will just tell others she is a widow/divorcee with a child.

I know of a banker who became pregnant through another man. So the husband has 2 options. Keep the secret between themselves for life and raise the child or get divorced. Either way the whole world will see that she is pregnant in a few months. So if they get divorced while she is pregnant, the whole world will know he's not the father. If he keeps the secret, the whole world will think it's a normal pregnancy and they will appear as a happy family.

End up the man choose to get divorced. The banker gave birth because she is old enough to never be pregnant again if she aborts. Many of us asked what happened ah... why pregnant lady get divorced ah? She just told the whole world husband has low sperm count. Not only low sperm density plus low quality sperm, he also can't get hard 50% of the time. No choice have to outsource lah. Besides getting pregnant she also need regular sex mah. she so young cannot imagine next 30 years no sex life. NNB so honest.

Wah, the husband is also a banker so the gossip then was quite bad. I was told birth cert has no father's name and single mum don't get 4 months paid maternity leave.
Old Today, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Actually she doesn’t know who the dad is, because both her hubby and I have been upping her to get her pregnant. Her aim is to be a mom before reaching late 30s, and she is fond of both of us, so she doesn’t care who the dad is as long as she is pregnant.

power symbol math
Sounds like some fuck race to impregnate her haha
Such women are good fun...
Old Today, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 2
Seven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to allSeven7up is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
When the maternal instincts kick in, logic takes a back seat. Many ladies are rich enough to raise a child on their own. Whoever the father may be... the mother is definitely herself. Such ladies are prepared to raise their children as a single mum. She will just tell others she is a widow/divorcee with a child.

I know of a banker who became pregnant through another man. So the husband has 2 options. Keep the secret between themselves for life and raise the child or get divorced. Either way the whole world will see that she is pregnant in a few months. So if they get divorced while she is pregnant, the whole world will know he's not the father. If he keeps the secret, the whole world will think it's a normal pregnancy and they will appear as a happy family.

End up the man choose to get divorced. The banker gave birth because she is old enough to never be pregnant again if she aborts. Many of us asked what happened ah... why pregnant lady get divorced ah? She just told the whole world husband has low sperm count. Not only low sperm density plus low quality sperm, he also can't get hard 50% of the time. No choice have to outsource lah. Besides getting pregnant she also need regular sex mah. she so young cannot imagine next 30 years no sex life. NNB so honest.

Wah, the husband is also a banker so the gossip then was quite bad. I was told birth cert has no father's name and single mum don't get 4 months paid maternity leave.
Same. My ex gf look for me for ONS coz then bf dick got problem so yes it happens more often than we think. And this girl is those normal guai type not havoc at all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1