The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 1
Euthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to all
Re: Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wee0502 View Post
This is Mia. You can go down to take a look on the actual persons before you engage them. The 3 that I tried, all 3 above average in terms of looks. Massage also quite decent.
Wah Swee photo of her
Old Yesterday, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2161 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euthorss View Post
Wow power bro. the reputable spa got any services from the ML there?
If you go as a couple, dont think they will offer but if single maybe...as they also come very close to the inner thigh..
Old Yesterday, 04:26 PM
Samster

Euthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to all
Cool Re: Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is th

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
If you go as a couple, dont think they will offer but if single maybe...as they also come very close to the inner thigh..

Ohh i see.. maybe i shall check it out myself then, sounds juicy on the innter thigh massages. May I know where is the place or the ML ctc? Will check it out first.
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 655 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2161 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ohh i see.. maybe i shall check it out myself then, sounds juicy on the innter thigh massages. May I know where is the place or the ML ctc? Will check it out first.
Already closed, and they moved to toa payoh..a smaller place...
Old Yesterday, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2029 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Ever went to a reputable spa for couple massage with a ml..she was not working that day and i brought her for a massage which consists of a jacuzzi, massage and end with a herbal steam...went in and the massueue told us to enjoy the jacuzzi for 15mins before they proceed with massage...straight away, strip naked and went in jacuzzi, made her blow for me and then pump her a few times...she was moaning for a while then she realised she is a bit loud...after that we enjoy javanese the massage by them...finished with the steam.bath which i did pump her a few more times before we clean up...did not shoot that day
Exciting experience sia, salute bro! Next time should try to jio ml out
Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2029 / Power: 7
SoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond reputeSoftRiceKing has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Any place can bring OC along for massage while i get the extra services? or is there like any spa that have NO couple rooms so that i can sneakily get my services while she get her massage? This is during the possibility that she want to tag along for massages.
Dangerous leh go massage with OC. Usually OC’s 6th sense very accurate 1
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4239 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
This thread is about want to play with fire but don't wish to get burnt. So how ah guys? How ah?
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
This thread is about want to play with fire but don't wish to get burnt. So how ah guys? How ah?
Walking on eggshells , so many bros have experience in getting away with OC, must seek laojiaos for their powerful insight
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Already closed, and they moved to toa payoh..a smaller place...
ohh i see..
Old Yesterday, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
yeap true, agree.
Old Yesterday, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3626 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Don't play with fire unnecessarily.

Go for legit one with couple massage and have your fun alone next time.
Old Yesterday, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 1
Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!Wee0502 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Don't play with fire unnecessarily.

Go for legit one with couple massage and have your fun alone next time.
Osaka Spa has ongoing promotion for couple massage. of course you can request the ML to do extra for you coz individual room. 😜
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1