The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 11
liketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant futureliketosleep has a brilliant future
Smile Re: People's Park

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnshiok View Post
Ygjj is back
Please pm me her new shop address. Thank you.
Old 22-10-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
lsecretl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: People's Park

So dropped by yesterday for a quick walk after work, particularly looking for the horny one and saw her, looks decent but i think she made enough for the day or something, totally ignored me lol.

Decided to try a random shop in the middle and paid 3 red for 30 mins. Massage was meh but she kept assulting me which is what i like. Asked her name and was told its Ni***, i saw a poster with some bad comments im like....siao liao. Turns out to be super nice, she offered full packages but i told her lets see where you make me wanna go, and we ended up on hands only as her skillful hands makes it feel much better than the actual deed itself 1 blue 3 red on top of entry.

Looks wise, facial features sharp-ish but definately had seen better days in the past, boobs enhanced for sure but its alright.

Will definitely go back as we can click decently and i like her hands

Last edited by lsecretl; Yesterday at 03:21 PM.
Old 22-10-2024, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1372 / Power: 1
Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ygjj is back
Who is that? Anyone keen to exchange with my good cim Helen at b1
Old 22-10-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
garcia23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altriuslewinski View Post

Why u dun share ur G cup in the first place?
Old 22-10-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
rchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yang Guang Jie Jie ?
Old 22-10-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Altriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud ofAltriuslewinski has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ygjj is back
Who is this
Old 22-10-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 13
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold

If u make some effort, it shldnt be hard to find, even without the video

I actually walked a couple of rounds and there was a PRC cutie at B1 .... at lvl 3, spotted 1 or 2 shops that the doors were closed ... so I went to have dinner first

After dinner went back and did my rounds and there she was ... wearing a black dress with her black lingerie strap fully exposed

Thanks to the bros here for sharing the damage if not i wouldnt have mind paying a but more also. In short, it was Worth the wait
Old Yesterday, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 1
Euthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to allEuthorss is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
There's a catch.. fast job 15-20mins.. good if u want quickies
Hi able to share ctc or shop name please TIA bro.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Fappinpurposes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Busy banging young boy
Yesterday I went for a quick walk around and was enticed by this milf just near the toilet at level 3. Was surprised by how forward she is, she came out to grab me pressing my arms against her big boobs and pulling me towards her shop aggressively while just seconds after the customer she accepted hasn’t even gone into the room. I said “你有客人了” and can’t believe she said “我要的是你 我把那个老人给我的朋友”. Not sure if it’s the same one you’re talking about but she seems to be really into younger guys.
Old Yesterday, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold

Given out contact of the 騷 lady to the 3rd batch...Still have some 30 more to go.... A bit regret posting the FR but just take it as contributing to the forum which I hv benefited over the years.

Horny guy meet horny girl sure spark will fly and juice will flow.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
jovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjovadevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
Where’s the G cup milf? I went there couldn’t see sia.
was at PPC for my haircut and saw a big boobs lady near to the overhead bridge that row (2.08 sec mark). Not too sure she is the g cup milf and decided to give it a try. A bit disappointed cos she just want to end the service in a rush. In the end, just let her hj and pay her 60. No more rtf at this shop.
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Joints at this place are all fast jobs approx 20mins.. unless u willing to pay more to enjoy longer
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 19
HornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to beholdHornyMan is a splendid one to behold

Cleared another batch untill those that came in last Fri.

I hv given the unit no as well. My suggestion is you can go look see look see first whether she “ghum” your taste instead of swarming her with calls.

Try making face to face enquiry at the door entrance and see if she pulls you in and greet you with her groping stunt. Free one, Haha.

Then u can confirm the firmness of her melons and how 骚 she is.

If you don’t get this “greeting”, it could be you are not handsome enuf.
Old Today, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
bulletgladiator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMan View Post
Cleared another batch untill those that came in last Fri.

I hv given the unit no as well. My suggestion is you can go look see look see first whether she “ghum” your taste instead of swarming her with calls.

Try making face to face enquiry at the door entrance and see if she pulls you in and greet you with her groping stunt. Free one, Haha.

Then u can confirm the firmness of her melons and how 骚 she is.

If you don’t get this “greeting”, it could be you are not handsome enuf.
hi boss can pm ctc
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster

Today again kenna rape by Helen gilf mouth on my anus and my penis head. The way she wrap her tongue on my mushroom head send electricity down my spine. Kan Si lang song siah . Best before bj she smell my
Underwear like a pervert. Damn suay and song to kenna rape by this gilf Helen lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1