The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16452 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is your expert masseur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
gotten chance to try Apple out. originally took 1.5hr but decide to go for full 2hr

looks: very pleasant and sweet to me

personality: very friendly and customer oriented. able to hold decent and light-hearted conversations to ease your worries and even make small little naughty jokes at time. this is very rare and does not appear very fake to me as it feels authentic

massage: very good i took the free addon with 1.5/2hr deal called gan jing and she even did a ba guan for me due to my condition. its very painful at times to be honest haha bro nearly died, it felt like i was beaten up by 10 or more people

juagen: isnt too bad

sensual: sometimes i just come to easily so you can just tell her ahead if you need her to slowly edge you and stop when needed. i gotten very good 3g signals too

overall verdict: quite a good all rounder value for money choice, what really stands her out is her authentic personality and massage services
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍
Old Today, 06:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2161 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Tried one ml recommended by some bros...purely jg, no hanky panky...it is painful and not so enjoyable..not sure if it is effective or not as only tried once...because no hanky panky, only can see cannot touch..but i told her if too painful, i might squeeze her butt..she laughed and said cannot...anyway i still put my hand on her butt when it was painful..she didnt resist, and i follow up by sliding the hand on the thigh, and sometimes inner thigh..she just said to me..that is the furthest i will let you touch...session ended with nothing more...i think will try one more time if can roam top
Old Today, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1135 / Power: 20
alvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud ofalvin79 has much to be proud of

Sharing my nice ML
Westie
Lulu
30+ sweet pleasant looking
nice relaxing massage at west JE 34*
shop entrance 50
HDLY 1B
Herge Style 2B
she offer hj styles only
Worth to try Herge Style
hear she’s going back soon
don’t miss this gem!
Old Today, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 11
scoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to beholdscoobyts is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Tried one ml recommended by some bros...purely jg, no hanky panky...it is painful and not so enjoyable..not sure if it is effective or not as only tried once...because no hanky panky, only can see cannot touch..but i told her if too painful, i might squeeze her butt..she laughed and said cannot...anyway i still put my hand on her butt when it was painful..she didnt resist, and i follow up by sliding the hand on the thigh, and sometimes inner thigh..she just said to me..that is the furthest i will let you touch...session ended with nothing more...i think will try one more time if can roam top
Hi Bro, Can share contact for this masseur? would like to try the JG. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1