The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 21
lonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Breast milk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Season_Tea View Post
Sorry bro.. this offer I pass
No worries. Thats all she willing to do now (selling her milk in packs, with pic n vid to proof authenticity). If she ever changes her services i will update here.

Just not sure by that time will still have milk anot lol.

Anyway,
For those who wanna try breast milk only, (sold in packs, with pic n vid of her pumping for authentic, at extra fee) pm me (I not on here 24/7 so pls forgive if reply slow)

For those who want breastmilk with fj bj hj,finger,oral,wadever, shes not able to offer that right now, as she's not really into that.

Thanks guys.

Those that will deal or pending deal, please share here your honest review after u deal. Thanks

It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up.

Banned/Scammers list
Justin Bieber
Old 03-10-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster

lonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of lightlonelyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
With what’s on offer I’ll definitely pass. Lol
no worries. Enjoy your day.

Banned/Scammers list
Justin Bieber
Old 03-10-2020, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboy View Post
no worries. Enjoy your day.
Your offer gave me a really bad vibe, to be honest.

You wanted to “help your fwb” to earn money but I gather you can’t help her out much yourself so you resorted to come to the community for help, which is fine.

Yet you didn’t want to share much regarding the lady, despite asking for money. You’d rather still keep whatever you offered to yourself, under the guise of “protecting her privacy”.

Yea ok. Have a nice day too.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Your offer gave me a really bad vibe, to be honest.

You wanted to “help your fwb” to earn money but I gather you can’t help her out much yourself so you resorted to come to the community for help, which is fine.

Yet you didn’t want to share much regarding the lady, despite asking for money. You’d rather still keep whatever you offered to yourself, under the guise of “protecting her privacy”.

Yea ok. Have a nice day too.

Hmm actually u r totally wrong. No idea what made u think that.

I am trying to psycho her do do more stuff. I get kicks out of sharing her or letting others see her. Don't get how u got it totally wrong but nvm.

Banned/Scammers list
Justin Bieber
Old 04-10-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm actually u r totally wrong. No idea what made u think that.

I am trying to psycho her do do more stuff. I get kicks out of sharing her or letting others see her. Don't get how u got it totally wrong but nvm.
Ok. Good job

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 05-10-2020, 07:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5838 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This kind usually tuakang to the lady saying got a lot of rich friends who are willing to buy breast milk in packets blah blah....then realised no carrot heads out there. Because of the tuakang, probably got to suck the milk from breast using mouth.

Want to keep for himself. But it is ok la. Life goes on
Old 16-10-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

From what I experience, if the mummy eats many strawberry, then the milk will have natural strawberry smell plus a bit fishy smell.
Old 08-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

goes to maternity hospital and ask for it
Old 30-01-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
MrJamesBond2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I Got same lactating mama to intro

Drop me PM
Old 30-01-2021, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
eyeswideshut010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeyeswideshut010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
No worries. Thats all she willing to do now (selling her milk in packs, with pic n vid to proof authenticity). If she ever changes her services i will update here.

Just not sure by that time will still have milk anot lol.

Anyway,
For those who wanna try breast milk only, (sold in packs, with pic n vid of her pumping for authentic, at extra fee) pm me (I not on here 24/7 so pls forgive if reply slow)

For those who want breastmilk with fj bj hj,finger,oral,wadever, shes not able to offer that right now, as she's not really into that.

Thanks guys.

Those that will deal or pending deal, please share here your honest review after u deal. Thanks
for all you know the milk is sweet because its added sugar n milk powder...no nid waste money
Old 31-01-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 867 / Power: 14
Season_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to beholdSeason_Tea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJamesBond2 View Post

Drop me PM
Bro pm had done but no reply
Old 31-01-2021, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJamesBond2 View Post

Drop me PM
Can drink fresh from the tap....?
Old 03-02-2021, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 17
HotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud ofHotBomb has much to be proud of

Actually for those bros who never tried breast milk before, its kind of sweet but has quite a strong smell to it. At least that was what i remembered.

*correct me if i am wrong though*
Old 03-02-2021, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 16
chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!chengzc is one of the Best!

Breast milk can transmit HIV. Please beware.
Old 21-06-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 14
Aweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud ofAweboy has much to be proud of

My wife has an over supply, was wondering if any wants ? For a fee of course, own wife, wont be able to provide anything more, but do pm if interested.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1