The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2006, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My classmate....

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
swee bo?
sigh.. your pic reminds me of the girls in Danuk... so many of them look like this syt kekeke got one I met looks much better than her but too bad she only speaks Thai.. so must brush up my Thai for newbies before I go again. I don't think sawadeekarp, want to pau pau? is enough kekeke
Old 03-05-2006, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
sigh.. your pic reminds me of the girls in Danuk... so many of them look like this syt kekeke got one I met looks much better than her but too bad she only speaks Thai.. so must brush up my Thai for newbies before I go again. I don't think sawadeekarp, want to pau pau? is enough kekeke
dailosssssssssssss hear this or not..... danuk pai mai????
Old 03-05-2006, 08:46 AM

My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
dailosssssssssssss hear this or not..... danuk pai mai????
mai dai mai dai...
freaking hell....woke up early morning and wonder how come my thread widen like fat gal...

hey..cupneedle..can u shorten yr width of yr post bo? and one thing..dun post whatever 'conman' in my thread...we dun need that piece of info here.
Old 03-05-2006, 09:14 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
mai dai mai dai...
freaking hell....woke up early morning and wonder how come my thread widen like fat gal...

hey..cupneedle..can u shorten yr width of yr post bo? and one thing..dun post whatever 'conman' in my thread...we dun need that piece of info here.
Bro Taurus...

Cup Noodle gave u info u asked him go play outside arr? U really no manners.

Actually 'con lei con hei oso dunno con mat yeah loh'

Now set mind for bro Thai75food arrival... no con oso got food to eat mah. kekeke...
Old 03-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
BlueMarron is Cool - loads of Potential

Big brother, Can anyone advise where danok.?
Old 03-05-2006, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro Taurus...

Now set mind for bro Thai75food arrival... no con oso got food to eat mah. kekeke...
jus provided some tom yum for realm bros.... check it out....
actually promise SN n T75 last nite to do tat.....
Old 03-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMarron
Big brother, Can anyone advise where danok.?
Danok is a Thai border town between the Malaysian/Thai border

For FRs on Danok, please refer to :-

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread...=17947&page=12
Old 03-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light
Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies!

Quote:
..can u shorten yr width of yr post bo? and one thing..dun post whatever 'conman' in my thread...we dun need that piece of info here.
Bro taurus75, I'm just trying to share my true bad experience with fellow Bros here. There are such kind of people around in Hatyai. Sorry for any inconvenient that cause you, hope you don't mind.
Cheers
Old 03-05-2006, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Posting in Bro Taurus' thread .........

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle
Bro taurus75, I'm just trying to share my true bad experience with fellow Bros here. There are such kind of people around in Hatyai. Sorry for any inconvenient that cause you, hope you don't mind.
Cheers
Bro CupNoodle,

Bro Taurus75 is 'quite sensitive' about people posting in "his" thread ............maybe a bit 'selfish' ??? ............. so, be careful of what you post .........Uncle TV doesn't mind
Old 03-05-2006, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
jus provided some tom yum for realm bros.... check it out....
actually promise SN n T75 last nite to do tat.....
U trying to weaken my resolve not to RTF HDY so soon leh... not working...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Posting in Bro Taurus' thread .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro CupNoodle,

Bro Taurus75 is 'quite sensitive' about people posting in "his" thread ............maybe a bit 'selfish' ??? ............. so, be careful of what you post .........Uncle TV doesn't mind

THIS posting is HIGHLY UNNECESSARY... and bloody rude... I dunno whatz ur game... but really begin to tire from it U wanna polish uncle TV's shoes.... u know where to find him... no need to *slap my bro in the face here!!!
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 03-05-2006, 07:39 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro Taurus...

sorry man...dis the way i am...
but hor i neber ask ppl to play outside lar...just hor i dun want another KTL posting similar post or substance in both threads...
no manners? well u know me la...i am only no manners to errr...ok la...
paisei ah cupnoodle..since Dekuip says must have manners...paisei paisei...
Old 03-05-2006, 07:42 PM

Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle
Cheers
ok ok....no problemo...coz i just dun want this issue to come up again.
hope u dun mind too? there are all kinds of ppl around....sometimes we learn it the hard way..in this way we really learn.
think the best experience is always the happy ones where we can share with brudders...kewl dude!
Old 03-05-2006, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Bro CupNoodle,

watch yr mouth brudder......
Old 03-05-2006, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
THIS posting is HIGHLY UNNECESSARY... and bloody rude... I dunno whatz ur game... but really begin to tire from it U wanna polish uncle TV's shoes.... u know where to find him... no need to *slap my bro in the face here!!!
its ok brudder KLKOOL..thanx for standing up for me...
but hor..i think KTL lost his mind together with his teeth liao..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1