The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2006, 12:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
For pics it doesn't matter who they are and what the service standards are like, they are meant to be enjoyed as pics.

As for the girls, everyone has their price.. some may be in the form of money and some in other forms. Service standards wise... won't know till you try Part of the pleasure is to discover it yourselves, and if possible write an FR so that others who are not so fortunate to discover it themselves may read about it.
thanx for replying what i intended to reply...
u beri kay poh hor..kekeke
Old 04-05-2006, 12:10 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat29
As a reader of this thread, I hope that this thread has less chit chat and more pictures of WLs and more and better FR on good catches and experiences. Hope this is not too much to ask from the regular bros who are constantly keeping this thread afloat.

Regards.
less chit chats?
* this cannot la...must have chit chat...die die must have...chit chat abt puyings la...and nothing else lor..

more pictures of WLs...??
* this har..must brudders contribute...why dun u give the 1st shot 1st brudder? i think hor...some brudders dun want to post WLs' pictures is becoz they just want to protect the WLs...coz u really dun want some kukus to print the pictures and show them to the puyings mah..

more FRs..?
*brudder Fat, i think there are a lot of FRs in this thread...u must try to read more. really...especially after some brudders went there recently..

catches and experiences...?
* brudder Fat...again i think many brudders here do provide lots of catches...and of coz wonderful experiences...
hmmm... maybe let me see whether u really read thru this thread...which steak house i recommend..?

nevertheless...
appreciate yr effort.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:15 PM

Quote:

I am only a novice and newbie, learning from the senior bros. My recent trip to Hatyai is so enjoyable, all thanks to Bro TV for making the arrangement and not forgeting the good chit chat with all the rest of the bros there too. If you are in Hatyai and you need help in selecting TV's top aces and fun places to enjoy, you can always contact him. Some of these places don't give you top hospitality if TV is not there. TV is now fast becoming indispensable if one is looking for top fun. I relied on his hospitality too. I think these days,

OK, understand but also somewhat disappointed that the pictures posted in this thread are not WLs. I think it will be more useful to post WL pictures in this Hatyai thread so that bros have an idea of how the WLs look like, including their services and bros could pre-select before travelling to HDY. In HDY, when I was visiting farms, I was actually looking out for the ladies that were posted in this thread too but I could not find them. Only to realise now that they are not WL from HDY. Anyway, this is for Bro Taurus75 to decide.
. Cheers.
correction: they are not TV's aces...they the farm's aces..kekeke..nbz..u sounds it like Teevee is the OKT...

think be wise not to post WLs' pics in open thread...better to follow what teevee doing..as to create a member gallery..for trustworthy brudders to view..so as to avoid hmmm...u all now la..
again i will ask you..will u post some of yr tried WLs in open thread...
Old 04-05-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am only a novice and newbie, learning from the senior bros. My recent trip to Hatyai is so enjoyable, all thanks to Bro TV for making the arrangement and not forgeting the good chit chat with all the rest of the bros there too.
Glad to know that you had a wonderful time in Hatyai due to the correct arrangements. However this thread is purely for free sharing of infomation among SBF bros.Most of the bros here know Hatyai fairly well themselves and therefore able to find their own way around w/o any arrangements.

Quote:
OK, understand but also somewhat disappointed that the pictures posted in this thread are not WLs. I think it will be more useful to post WL pictures in this Hatyai thread so that bros have an idea of how the WLs look like, including their services and bros could pre-select before travelling to HDY. In HDY, when I was visiting farms, I was actually looking out for the ladies that were posted in this thread too but I could not find them. Anyway, this is for Bro Taurus75 to decide.
Well, it was never indicated that the pics was from WLs. However I can understand your feelings. I too wish and hope that I would have the opportunity to share some imtimate moments with some of the SYTs featured in some of the pics. However since I do not have the opportunity, I just have to make do by looking at them and using my limited imagination.

Quote:
I am only a reader, benefiting from the postings. Cannot ask for too much. Cheers.
Same here. Ultimately for those that do the hard work like posting FRs and info, I salute them bcos with the info I gather in this thread plus the bros I meet, I know that I need not depend on connections to go to Hatyai. I just need to arrange a trip with the bros I know here. Happy bonking guys.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Taurus75,

I mean more and better FR. Continuous improvement, if what is present is good, question is whether it can be Great. For good catches, it also has to be updated and ploughing and remembering them can be a challenge when the thread gets thicker.

As for steak house, my doctor had advised me to cut down on meat, esp red meat. Hence, have given it a miss. I think TV will know, he loves steak too.

I don't have digital camera to take original WL pictures. Otherwise, I don't mind contributing. I am sure you don't need me to contribute pictures I picked from the internet. If needed, I can give the URL, there are tons inside.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
less chit chats?
* this cannot la...must have chit chat...die die must have...chit chat abt puyings la...and nothing else lor..

more pictures of WLs...??
* this har..must brudders contribute...why dun u give the 1st shot 1st brudder? i think hor...some brudders dun want to post WLs' pictures is becoz they just want to protect the WLs...coz u really dun want some kukus to print the pictures and show them to the puyings mah..

more FRs..?
*brudder Fat, i think there are a lot of FRs in this thread...u must try to read more. really...especially after some brudders went there recently..

catches and experiences...?
* brudder Fat...again i think many brudders here do provide lots of catches...and of coz wonderful experiences...
hmmm... maybe let me see whether u really read thru this thread...which steak house i recommend..?

nevertheless...
appreciate yr effort.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:19 PM

Re: Hatyai,Thailand Students Week

They are not WLs...or maybe or maybe not? or maybe ...or maybe not...
or maybe ...or maybe not...how the fark do i know? i just post...post and post...
and i dun get paid for doing this...and i may even get zapped by BOSS?!

Old 04-05-2006, 12:20 PM

Re: think i will stop posting pics liao....

think i will stop posting pics liao....a bit sian liao...
sorry ciblover..and the rest. i will try to post when i feel much better.
till then i think i will post on Realm's side

Old 04-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Aiyah... I thought you want to stop posting bcos you know that your bros' nose (esp Ciblover) bleeding non-stop and no more tissues.

Agree with the sian part and althought I also Realm kaki, maybe you can spare a thought for other non-Realm members. Dun let small things put you off. Keep up the good work bro. Will confirm buy you a drink when I am back in SG.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I am only a novice and newbie, learning from the senior bros. My recent trip to Hatyai is so enjoyable, all thanks to Bro TV for making the arrangement and not forgeting the good chit chat with all the rest of the bros there too. If you are in Hatyai and you need help in selecting TV's top aces and fun places to enjoy, you can always contact him. Some of these places don't give you top hospitality if TV is not there. TV is now fast becoming indispensable if one is looking for top fun. I relied on his hospitality too. I think these days, TV is quite reluctant to help or help fully because of the various accusations about him by a few bros. If you want his help, have to contact him early. I contacted him about 3 months early and I got tremendous satisfaction in the last trip. Hope you will also get Great Sanuk too.
Wow... 5 TV advertisements in one paragraph, I think that it is an understatement to say the least that the yearly quota for TV ads have been exceeded

If you realised bro Dekuip has already known this a long time ago even before you have and he has his reasons as well as others to have fun without paying extra for help that is not needed, as the only bro who manage to get the girls pay him instead of the other way round.
Old 04-05-2006, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968
Aiyah... I thought you want to stop posting bcos you know that your bros' nose (esp Ciblover) bleeding non-stop and no more tissues.

Agree with the sian part and althought I also Realm kaki, maybe you can spare a thought for other non-Realm members. Dun let small things put you off. Keep up the good work bro. Will confirm buy you a drink when I am back in SG.
u say one hor...not that i force u to buy me drinks hor..kekeke
aiyah..cib 's nose always bleeding one la...coz he always thinking of puyings..hurhurhur....
his nose bleeds..what the fark can i do??!! hurhurhur
Old 04-05-2006, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
Wow... 5 TV advertisements in one paragraph, I think that it is an understatement to say the least that the yearly quota for TV ads have been exceeded

If you realised bro Dekuip has already known this a long time ago even before you have and he has his reasons as well as others to have fun without paying extra for help that is not needed, as the only bro who manage to get the girls pay him instead of the other way round.
wau lau...but now hor..i think retribution here for him liao...now he got no more tirak..but i think his 'mojo' will be back in no time...
how come today hor..what i wanted to say ..u said them for me..??!!
or u eat too much sotongs liao..?kekeke
Old 04-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

These WLs are from farms. If TV is not there to charm them and told them that they need to provide good service, somehow the gals just do the minimum. Also those WLs are not teachable, TV will ban them. One of the bros was mesmerised by one of the WL even after being warned not to book her due to poor service. He went ahead and regretted.

I think these WLs can be called TV's aces in the sense that they are quality inspected before delivery to the room. Performance will be at their peak. When I go into the farms myself and told them the services I require (ie 5 shots minimum), the OKT quoted me B$3K but TV got for me at B$2.5K. Still I rejected the gals from this farm because OKT thinks he can chop me without TV around. Make me pissed off with the OKT. Well, that's another story. I am not promoting TV and there is also fun shopping on your own.

OK, will have to stop posting for today. Pls carry on with the chit chat on puying and adventures in Hatyai.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
correction: they are not TV's aces...they the farm's aces..kekeke..nbz..u sounds it like Teevee is the OKT...

think be wise not to post WLs' pics in open thread...better to follow what teevee doing..as to create a member gallery..for trustworthy brudders to view..so as to avoid hmmm...u all now la..
again i will ask you..will u post some of yr tried WLs in open thread...
Old 04-05-2006, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 20
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Errr....TD can count one more time?? How many here?? I lost count, liao...kekekeke.

Bro Taurus,

Wherever you post the pictures, I will follow. Me nose bleed never mind.....just make sure my didi can get his fair share of "entertainments".
didi steam already....what the fark can I do??...hurhurhur

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 04-05-2006, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Still I rejected the gals from this farm because OKT thinks he can chop me without TV around. Make me pissed off with the OKT. Well, that's another story.

Cheers.
see..u are learning liao...u learn to say NO when nobody around you....
well...it's not that the WLs are not teachable...we just have to ask ourselves whether they are affordable...some brudders have the charm to mesmerize them..even FOC..!! some will have to mesmerize them with ..ahem... B.H.A.T.S
i think basically if u have either one of these(charm or cash)....i think even William Hunk or Fat Albert can have Tata Young or Natt Chanapa for 50 shots minimum that is if u are up to it......

maybe some bruders dun agree in me..but i am saying is the majority of WLs...
Old 04-05-2006, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover
Errr....TD can count one more time?? How many here?? I lost count, liao...kekekeke.

Bro Taurus,

Wherever you post the pictures, I will follow. Me nose bleed never mind.....just make sure my didi can get his fair share of "entertainments".
didi steam already....what the fark can I do??...hurhurhur
ok la..brudder. i will post for you ONLY...swee bo?

btw...SN and T75, here's a piece of good news for both of you..
1.00 SGD Singapore Dollars = 24.0176 THB Thailand Baht
1 SGD = 24.0176 THB 1 THB = 0.0416361 SGD
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1