The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1573 / Power: 15
ZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant futureZhugeYaz has a brilliant future
Re: Quick fuck with new malay milf colleague Yati

this is such a tease!! Please continue! please continue! i cannot tahan!
Old 03-06-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

given her behavior with me since our first meal together.. i guess..

go for it la...

as slowly and gently as i could ... i lowered my hands down her cleavage.................... into her bra cups..................... fingernails portion in................ no retaliation... no reaction... swee..... i pushed my fingers further in..................... wah... felt something hard..... her nipples liao! song... they were erected ..... use my middle fingers and caressed her nipples.... i kept my focus fixed on yati's eyes... they remained closed, now shut tightly and even tighter than before... i saw the stress look on her face.... she was trying not to moan??
Old 04-06-2015, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
Piercer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support from me as well TS
Old 04-06-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 13
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

must be a moan she's stifling ...

I.O.U. : vivianchow, kopigaogao, Kason
Will try to return favor ASAP.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Welcome back.

Great story mate...keep it coming!
Old 04-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of

Bro Ts....u sure u r nor a female ? U sure are a cock teaser hahaha.

Waiting for u to continue !!!
Old 06-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
DocGQKing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, TS

You got us by the short and curlies with that cliff hanger. Cup all the way bro!

Glad you came back. Keep it up bro.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Quick fuck with new malay milf colleague Yati

Bro TS

Thanks for all the great effort.
Camping here.
You have a nice weekend.
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
given her behavior with me since our first meal together.. i guess..

go for it la...

as slowly and gently as i could ... i lowered my hands down her cleavage.................... into her bra cups..................... fingernails portion in................ no retaliation... no reaction... swee..... i pushed my fingers further in..................... wah... felt something hard..... her nipples liao! song... they were erected ..... use my middle fingers and caressed her nipples.... i kept my focus fixed on yati's eyes... they remained closed, now shut tightly and even tighter than before... i saw the stress look on her face.... she was trying not to moan??
Old 07-06-2015, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iKiaTioZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here for more updates
Old 07-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
saintmouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS...great story...just remember to continue

right here waiting
Old 07-06-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

sibei song... buay tahan

I pulled her bra non padded cups away easiily and revealed her amazing fair boobs... her nipples were not too big.. thankfully...

wanted to bend forward to suck them.. not easy... gave up.. noticed her pants aren;t buttoned up... is it too much? she doesn't seem to care....

i pushed my fingers into her panties... wow! it was smooth... i couldn't even feel the prickly hair.... waxed??!?!?

bros who have felt those waxed ones would know how diff it is...

song.... i touched her clitoris... it was moist liao... i like her skin.. gently rubbed... yati's facial expression was even more stressed up now... she is trying her best not to moan...

i rubbed the clitoris harder and faster.... her lips started to move... she bit her lips... i pushed my fingers in. song! it was SO WET... DAMN WET... plump women really can cum....

i started to finger her really slowly.. yati's mouth was now opened liao.. she as breathing very heavily... i rubbed her nipples at the same time, finger fuck her harder and faster... slowly gaining. pace...

'ahhh...' yati let out a soft moan...

suddenly, her left hand reached upwards and grabbed my shoulder...

'ahhh... ahhhh... ahhhh..' yati was grabbing my shoulder damn tight... lifted her upwards and kissed her .... she wrapped both her hands around my neck and frenched me... it wasn't easy. she was heavy... my waist ached...

i love her thick soft soft lips... song... it was so tender...

wonder what it would be like on my cock...

'AHHHH.. AHHHH AHHHHH AHHHH...' i was fingering her so hard.. it was quite violent actually.. my palm slapping her crotch area very loudly... yati's screams worried me really... afraid others would hear her...

then.. her body suddenly arched upwards...

her orgasm was coming!

her moans.. so loud! screaming...

i fingered even faster...

it was SO WET! her pussy was SO WET!

piakpiakpiakpiakpiakpiakpiakpiakpiakpiakpiakpiakpi akpiakpiakpiak!

i fingered her so fast.. my arms were aching like siao..

'ahhhhahhhhhH AHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHH... uhhhh?? uhhhh?? why you stop???'

i pulled my fingers out and just pressed on her pussy opening...

'ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!' yati was like scratching me... she got up and hugged me very tightly and squeezed me.... she cummed....

she was panting so badly....

then.. she started to kiss me .. while she was still panting ...her lipstick was now all over my neck.. then my lips....

i'm surprised she didn't just lie down to catch her breath...

i helped her turn her body to face me from the position she was lying on my lap..

she turned and kissed me.. her eyes closed though.... her left hand reached for my pants... both hand s now... unzipped me all the way... she felt around my boxers to feel my cock... while she continued to french with me...

i cupped her btoh her neh and squeezed them hard... SONG... she pulled my cock out of my boxers and started stroking it away...

then she lowered her head... started to suck my cock head like a true blue minah... i couldn't feel any teeth... it was good.. felt the lips cushioning the sucking... her lips sliding up my cock after each time she engulfs the cock head....

sibei song ah!
Old 07-06-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2470 / Power: 13
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

see bay song story ... pls continue with the happy ending

I.O.U. : vivianchow, kopigaogao, Kason
Will try to return favor ASAP.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

nice update, ts! looks like she know how to giv a hell of bj
Old 08-06-2015, 04:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic Metallic

camping for more
Old 08-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

dammn song to read TS!! bravo effort leh...

always so exciting to read your stories... thanks for coming back to sharing your minah story...

cant wait!!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1