The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
ModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to beholdModelsInc is a splendid one to behold
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensticker View Post
What tongkatali u taking? I using songkok tongkat ali coffee. Haha

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...om-bedok-north
Old 07-05-2023, 04:29 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bensticker View Post
What tongkatali u taking? I using songkok tongkat ali coffee. Haha
MIL got for me before, Tongkat Ali coffee from JB.

It works, can raise the desire.

But now I just boil the tongkat ali slices, get the water and mix with coffee. It works well and you know its not something else.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 07-05-2023, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

Am in my late 40s and libido is still quite normal. But wife doesn’t like sex so I usually pcc every other day to satisfy the urge.

I got a question to older bros here. As I age and my libido decreases, does it mean that I won’t crave for sex that much anymore? If so, then it could be a blessing in disguise for me. No need to quarrel with wife over sex anymore.
Old 08-05-2023, 02:04 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
Am in my late 40s and libido is still quite normal. But wife doesn’t like sex so I usually pcc every other day to satisfy the urge.

I got a question to older bros here. As I age and my libido decreases, does it mean that I won’t crave for sex that much anymore? If so, then it could be a blessing in disguise for me. No need to quarrel with wife over sex anymore.
hard to say, some of the bros here are saying they are still rock solid, and some are saying they have ED issues amongst other things.
For me, I suspect, its not just about diet and exercise, which is the basic foundation, because I know friends who do sparta, ironman, crossfit but can't keep it up and we talk about it during drinks.

Bro, I gave up on the wife= sex thing a long time ago, and went out to just feel normal.
Honestly, who gets married to have to beg the wife for sex, love, care and attention? When there is a clear breach of contract, parties cannot lament that why no one is following the contract terms.
Beats quarrelling over everything that is already an area of contention. Sex which can be bought does not need to be one of them

Largely it just for the kid that I am hanging around, and wishes of my parent.

But I think depends on income, like all things if you are earning alot more than your wife, you have more leverage.

if your other half ain't pulling their weight, honestly sometimes being alone is better.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 08-05-2023 at 03:40 PM.
Old 09-05-2023, 12:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Interestingly I have the same trajectory as you! What really struck me was the last section. People we know! Please don’t judge but I find myself looking for FB or connections with people I know. But still not very successful cos maybe I don’t pursue hard enough or they not daring enough knowing of my marital status.

I think this is an interesting topic in itself.

Edit: spelling
Its not easy. At our age, most ppl that we know are more than a decade maybe? If crossed the line, may lose that friendship. Had to be very clear and mutual agreement that its no feeling involved. Purely for fun and companionship.
Old 09-05-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

My opinion, after marriage to someone who's 3 yrs younger than me, is to marry a gal who's at least 10 years younger.

Gals get menopause as early as 40 yrs old. If you r about same age as wife, then u will be blue balls because u r still v active while your wife not keen in sex anymore.

If yr wife is 10 years younger, when she hit 40 and getting menopause, u r already at 50 or more.

And most gals get menopause at mid 40s or even later. So u will be almost 60. It kinda of balanced out in terms of sexual drive.
Old 09-05-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
If yr wife is 10 years younger, when she hit 40 and getting menopause, u r already at 50 or more.

And most gals get menopause at mid 40s or even later. So u will be almost 60. It kinda of balanced out in terms of sexual drive.
A 42 year old guy may find it hard to meet the frequency and standard of a 32 year old girl. By then, the recovery time between shots will be an issue.if the couple is planning for kids, sperm quality is another issue. I know of a lady who married someone 11 years old when she is in her early 30s, after some time, they went for a health check up. They found that her husband has very few healthy sperm. Most of the swimmers are not swimming or are defective.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:36 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
My opinion, after marriage to someone who's 3 yrs younger than me, is to marry a gal who's at least 10 years younger.

Gals get menopause as early as 40 yrs old. If you r about same age as wife, then u will be blue balls because u r still v active while your wife not keen in sex anymore.

interesting point bro.

I have zero experience with this, as in never study this.

But FB is 48, saw her sex drive go down maybe 6 years ago, and even though once in a while will do, like 3-4 times a year, I thought she just not as needy as me, she still has periods, the menopause you talk about is more than just the stopping of periods right?

I am looking forward to the day her period stop and she can't get pregnant, we had a previous incident and she banned me from CIP after.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Let me play the devil here and pls dun be mad at me...

If your gal is 10 yrs younger and you are already no longer sexual active but she still active...so she may look fro sex outside...

Some men at 50 cannot rise liao...luckily still can seek medical advice...but performance may not be good...

Everything is fated....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 09-05-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
wife pussy loose and no more feel
Bro, if your wife willing and allows, can try to “couple” sex toy. I used it with my FB permission, it satisfy both way😀
Old 09-05-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My current sugar babe I see like every two weeks is 22 yo. And I am now 51.

I find that her sexual drive is lower than me.

And I have to constantly remind her to meet. So I will nag at her every 2 weeks to meet up.

Currently am not seeing or interested in commercial sex and I found this SB is just pretty chill person and low maintenance.

The age gap to me is not an issue once on the bed. Just we can't be seen as a couple outside the house. It will defo almost like father & daughter
Old 09-05-2023, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
hard to say, some of the bros here are saying they are still rock solid, and some are saying they have ED issues amongst other things.
For me, I suspect, its not just about diet and exercise, which is the basic foundation, because I know friends who do sparta, ironman, crossfit but can't keep it up and we talk about it during drinks.
This is certainly true, that part you mentioned about fit friends but having ED issues too. Getting plenty of exercise is a first step but not guaranteed cure. Some people are perfectly fit and healthy, don't smoke or drink alcohol, but still have ED, where to start?

So it is mostly genetics and getting plenty of rest, remove stressors from your life. Too much exercise leads to tired body and may cause ED too.
Old 10-05-2023, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
if your other half ain't pulling their weight, honestly sometimes being alone is better.
I have ED issue when with my wife but will be rock solid when eating outside with very young virgins or very young newly deflowered virgins. The younger the girl the harder my tool gets.
Old 10-05-2023, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingSieSiong View Post
I have ED issue when with my wife but will be rock solid when eating outside with very young virgins or very young newly deflowered virgins. The younger the girl the harder my tool gets.
It's a mental block and not a physical issue. Just visualise a young girl while pumping the wife.
Old 10-05-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
TingSieSiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It's a mental block and not a physical issue. Just visualise a young girl while pumping the wife.
thanks for the advice, i will try hard, very hard to visual a tight young nubile body with perky breasts while pumping my lovely wife with her saggy breasts and loose pussy ..hmmmm

Last edited by TingSieSiong; 10-05-2023 at 11:31 PM. Reason: addition info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1