The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5138 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does massage with HJ consider cheating your wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by takahashi View Post
Hi fellow bros

Recently been caught by wife going massage with GQ (HJ only)
Is this consider cheating ?

Pls advise how to explain to your partner?
Sure or not your wife caught having massage with GQ ?

Not possible for you to catch you being HJ by the lady lah ... u mean your wife was hiding in the room when the lady asked you the GQ ?
Old 15-08-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 11
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

Tell her you used a condom?
Just kidding.
Old 15-08-2023, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
Joe.A deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my 0.02 cents. To a woman, it is considered cheating. Even looking at other ladies also consider cheating

Since already consider cheating, might as well go for FJ & tell her it was just a massage on your member
Old 15-08-2023, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

For a woman to catch you, means it is cheating to them. Most importantly, how come will get caught ah?
Old 15-08-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Tell her is a massage of one of your limbs. If kena caught fh, just tell her it also a massage of the limb. Just that this time u have to diy the massage by thrusting
Old 15-08-2023, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5959 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS, where were your hands when caught red-handed? On the ML boobs and trying the touching moments below, or probably maybe your mouth was busy doing the sucking too? Then died cock stand, cannot explain.
Old 15-08-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 15
Big2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBig2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You think leh? For many of these charbohs, even chatting or flirting on the phone with other girls also considered cheating..
Old 15-08-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1684 / Power: 10
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

to TS, u can only quit massage scene n ensure ur wife u wont go massage alone unless she come along, ur marriage more important la

not worth for a hj lose a marriage. just LLST ba
Old 15-08-2023, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Women are emotional and they tend to attach emotions to many things. So if you look from her point of view, it would consider cheating.
Old 15-08-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 9
smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!smittenbyml is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
Lol! Yea! I’m keen to know too!
One possible explanation is phone call then he go pick up. Dear the surrounding got calming music one. Then dunno how to explain on the spot..

I ever had a phone call though is just a fellow male friend. Knew im doing massage almost immediately. Lol
Old 15-08-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1546 / Power: 15
naan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant futurenaan1974 has a brilliant future

Deny all the way.
said masseur suddenly went down and suck your kkj
during massage and asked for money. you are victim
it really happened 30 yrs ago during ns time at great eastern hotel Macpherson
while massage, the msian massuer started to tickle my balls, when i look over
she was licking my balls. the rest is history.
Old 15-08-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
One possible explanation is phone call then he go pick up. Dear the surrounding got calming music one. Then dunno how to explain on the spot..

I ever had a phone call though is just a fellow male friend. Knew im doing massage almost immediately. Lol
Haha embarrassing moments
Old 15-08-2023, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCEPL View Post
TS probably went massage with wifey together and in different room or separated by certain, then while ML performed her speciality, kena caught by wifey when she walked pass or pull open the certain, just my guessing!

Cant imagine how one can get caught for HJ if wifey didnt go massage together! But sibey jialet hor, kena caught for whatever reason, in hot soup!
Why bother to guess? Just let him speak if he wants. It can also be he had a HJ in the day then at night can't perform, then wife interrogated and he told the truth?
Why would a couple go to massage in separate room, not couple room? Why would the wife go and check on the husband's room?
Old 15-08-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
A hand job is not sex. It's just a massage of your organ.

Just explain to your partner that a hand job is just a job.. nothing more, nothing less.
If everyone's wife so easy to get over such matter, then life will be a breeze. How about the table is turned, wife goes for a massage and receives extra services by a handsome male masseuse then tells the husband it's just part of the package or job?
Old 15-08-2023, 12:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2953 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If everyone's wife so easy to get over such matter, then life will be a breeze. How about the table is turned, wife goes for a massage and receives extra services by a handsome male masseuse then tells the husband it's just part of the package or job?
Sounds like a fair deal to me.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1