The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 21
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Yuan Yuan

[QUOTE=long123]
Boobs: 7/10, handful but sagging
Massage: 8/10, got power
BBBJ: 7/10, clean u up before bj, use warm water n tongue to rinse didi
FJ: 7/10: wet, loose, she ride, i ride, den explode
GF : 8/10: can chat
RTF : sure

Like to elaborate on Bro Long123, she's near 30, best looking 1 there in my opinon, got the most CFM look I seen in quite a while, Got to F**k her halfway through massage as she was so F**King WET when I fingered her, better when she gave me the killer look when I ram deep her, overall very good bird.

They will lock the gates when all rooms are full....
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 19-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
holymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud of
Re: Tui Na at along West Coast Road

Bro long123,

elaborate more about the price le. So how many girls (or look like auntie ) working/staying there??

2 That time when i called at about 1 plus in the morning..the one picked up my call asked me whether am i coming now??..i replied too late already...so still can have service in the awk hours ma...Who knows after the service ..can stay till morning..hehe
Old 19-01-2006, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
CoolHeat is Cool - loads of Potential

ok guys time to play safe give this one a miss.....this afternoon was there to buy 4D at the same time want to go have a recce....next i saw was a police van downstair.....didnt actually see the raid but i play safe didnt go up....can some brudder confirm this?
Old 19-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
hubber26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finish my session at that TN. 4.30pm to 5.30pm

First look at the TN, alot bigger than regular TNs in henderson/PC etc... individual aircon room. Serve by a 26yrs old PRC, spoken to her, she dun want ppl like me to elaborate much regarding the service and her. When I went in, i saw 2 gals sleeping, one on sofa, one inside the room with door open. Can see the another SYT is on the sofa. My gal was another SYT. She says she is 26 but I think she is late 20s like 28-29 bah.

25 for a full hour. I actually read about this TN here and I told her I saw newspaper ads then I come. She says recently got a lot of new customers while they normally get regulars. I was thinking, this joint opened recently mah, of course will have new faces.

First look at her, sweet and boobies (B+) handful. She got powerful hand sia, for a 1.5m/~45-50kg. Very nice body... I say too painful then she say wanna mosha? For quite sometime, i never tried mosha before. Anyway, I was ask to stripped to birthday suit (My underwear was on) and she rubber the sand and lotion on me. Feel nice and fragrance but quite sticky. Anyway, turn over, mosha the front, even mosha my brother. Feels good thou and still got 1/2 hour left. Chatty gal and as i take a look closer, she looks sweet (SYT).

After shower, I rush back to room and opt for HJ as I got only 60 in my wallet and 100 incase of emergency like this. She wanted FJ but I prefer HJ, too lazy and lack vit $$$.

She really got a good way of massaging your brother, feel so nice. I ask whether she got Jua Gen, she said all gals here duno that because they are inexperience. But she really got a way for HJ. 5min thru and I cannot tahan already. I told her, if you can make me cum twice, I give you $90 (include $25 entrance). She said, you can meh? I told her, depend on your skill. She pick up the pace and finish me off quick one time - nice HJ (I like).

Then she told me to rest for a while she softly massage my legs. I can auto roam her until I took off her bra. Wow! B cupped perky boobs with nipple pointing straight. (I like!)

I basically and stripped her nude and finger her while I attack her pair of boobs with mouth and hand. She began massaging my bro again. Can see that she feeling high (Guess I hit her G-spot) and quicken the pace of breathing and HJ. I wasn't going to cum soon but she was hardworking. She was really wet quick. Sure enough, she makes me cum again and my legs was like jelly.

It has been a long long time since I able to cum twice in half hour! She says was great, able to cum within a short time again, but I told she was good and got great body.

Face: 8/10 (my style, I like)
Body: 8/10 (good body)
HJ: 8.5/10 (cum twice)
Bj: NA
FJ: NA
RTF: Definitely will go for her again for FJ
Damage: $90 (including $25 entrance)

As I proceed out, i saw a few gals outside. Another SYT and two older woman (early 30s). All with great boobs and some are even bigger then my gal.
Old 19-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Foah! This place i noe where it is man! Relli secluded area.
Old 20-01-2006, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
long123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro holymonk,

damage: 25 + 100(FJ)
she gave me her hp no, mayb next time go back as her regular got discount cos i think she loves my didi

saw 1 cmi auntie on my way in & 2 younger ones on my way out, was told 3 gers working/on duty at any 1 time

cheers
Old 20-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Samster

The auntie could be the one making the tea and coffee, cleaning up the place and cooking meals? Yeah, Washing the towel we used
Old 20-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Samster

holymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud ofholymonk has much to be proud of

Ya lor..Auntie maybe the owner of the house!! or housekeeper..if you service by her maybe got discount or FOC since her face cmi...hehe.. anyway..i am quite happy since bros feedback quite ok as this is my first virgin post.
Old 20-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Samster

Bro long123..Thanks for your feedback price..try to bargain to $80/- for FJ ma..make it a standard price so bros in future can benefits from it..as it is a ulu place..think except for their regulars customers..the rest all try to maintain at the price of $80/-..as times passes by..they got no choice but to reduce as they also want to make the deal close ma..hope this trick works. Cheers.
Old 20-01-2006, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
long123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

no problem bro, might be going down one of these nights with some colleagues, will try to use quantity as bargaining power then hopefully can set the price at $80
Old 23-01-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Went down last Friday after dinner around 10pm. Was service by Xiao Yu, (drizzle)

Xiao Yu
Province : Haer bin
looks: 8.5/10 (damn fair skin complexion and its smooth)
Boobs: A cup
Body: 9/10 good proportion ( looks like slender model)
BJ:NA
HJ:9.5/10
FJ:NA
Damage: $25 entrance + HJ $30 + $20 tips
RTF: most likely

long time neber have HJ so shiok.
Old 24-01-2006, 11:13 AM
Samster

My massage was damn strong and hard. Any gals there provide soft massage? Even for a SYT have very strong hand. Sure would recommend bro who like strong massage.
Old 24-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
UrbanLegend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to search for this place yesterday after lunch. Finally found it after about 10mins and it is just a few shops from the 4D outlet.

Went up saw 3 PRC....2 sitting on the sofa and one resting inside a room next to the entrance... Was told $25/hr and proceed to room.

My FR:

Name: Yi Mong
Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: B+
Body: 7/10, slim waist, about 1.55m.
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10. Allow autoroam and sucking of nipples. No fingering though.
FJ: NA
Attitude: Friendly
Damage: $65
Old 27-01-2006, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 21
vvxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvvxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanted to go there yesterday but reached there and searched for 15 mins, walking up and down...cannot find leh! Saw the 4-d shop, went along that row couple of times but didn't see this place. Is it a beauty saloon kinda shop? Is it a shophouse or one of the private house? Any signboard??

Please help. Thanks.
Old 27-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vin898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvxx
Wanted to go there yesterday but reached there and searched for 15 mins, walking up and down...cannot find leh! Saw the 4-d shop, went along that row couple of times but didn't see this place. Is it a beauty saloon kinda shop? Is it a shophouse or one of the private house? Any signboard??

Please help. Thanks.

It's beside the Paint shop, 2nd storey(Pink signboard) opposite ESSO station.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1