The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2006, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sansiroo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
dunno then u anyhow say he is ur father.....
if u like dat say, then show me the post lor....if cannot then don't stir shit when there is none la...like fathr like son..

Quote:
The more u post the more it shows ur intelligence. u and TD plus klkool are the 3 shameless samster of the year
Wah, defending a conman is not shameful wor! Stirring shit is not shameful wor!...hhahhah...taking commission behind ppl back is not shameful wor...

Quote:
In this sense at least TV after conning ppl kena exposed hide in his blog...he still know wat is call shameful. but the 3 of u.......
There u go again...TV here TV there..really sakar ong..pehful ur sakar skill...

He know wat is call shameful meh? Pls hor, he never make any promise not to take commission behind ppl back again hor...
Yeah, he hide in his blog...only his ghost floating here...he neber hav clones here....and madmax also not his clone...hahahahha

Last edited by sansiroo; 24-11-2006 at 12:07 PM.
Old 24-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansiroo View Post
if u like dat say, then show me the post lor....if cannot then don't stir shit when there is none la...like fathr like son.
u lucky sam deleted that thread.... i don think u like ur father TV leh. he beri clever. know how to con ppl....u belong to the stupid category.....u sure u r his son?

Quote:
Wah, defending a conman is not shameful wor! Stirring shit is not shameful wor!...hhahhah...taking commission behind ppl back is not shameful wor...
u know english? I think u need to brush up on ur english...psle never pass english right?

Quote:
There u go again...TV here TV there..really sakar ong..pehful ur sakar skill...
Bro TV, Please Do Not Abandon SBF

going to lah. when i free i post a few thread of this to ask him to come back.....hehehe

Quote:
Pls hor, he never make any promise not to take commission behind ppl back again
seriously ur comprehension skills sucks, but ur stupidity is sibei T_O_K gong! so u going to look for him again and let him take commission behind ur back?

u really good man. scared got other ppl stupid like u get con by him. please hor... there r far more clever ppl than stupid ppl in the world even in sbf. number of samster get con / no of samster in sbf. u know how to cal prob? if u know, u will know how stupid u r.

and please...stop that bullshit that TD and klkool was using. u all really give a shit abt ppl getting con? u all only care who TV has or abt to con.
Old 24-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id View Post
aunt repentant

I can see that you're still very persistent in your effort to stir shit even when it seem that all odds are against you.
I can also see that u r very persistent in maintaining ur 'man of word image' whether in real life on in cyberworld.......

how big is the odds?
Old 24-11-2006, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Fat Shearer is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Going haadyai next month

Any senior have good lobang for FLs

Will stay in Regency
Old 24-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
u lucky sam deleted that thread....
Wahhah..now say sam delete the post....lie also dunno how to lie properly, can still say u very the cleverer... ya...stir shit sure u lumber 1 lah!

Quote:
when i free i post a few thread of this to ask him to come back...
Aiya everybody also know u miss him lah....son miss father no wrong mah...why dare not admit?

Quote:
u really good man. scared got other ppl stupid like u get con by him. please hor... there r far more clever ppl than stupid ppl in the world even in sbf. number of samster get con / no of samster in sbf. u know how to cal prob? if u know, u will know how stupid u r.
So all victims con by him is stupid lah? So he not wrong lah..very clever lah..not his fault lah....then apologize for fark? Wah....say everybody here stupid except u ah......of cos u neber con by him mah...how can he con his own son right....

Oi tv junior, r u negro black or indian black?

Last edited by sansiroo; 24-11-2006 at 05:37 PM.
Old 24-11-2006, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can also see that u r very persistent in maintaining ur 'man of word image' whether in real life on in cyberworld.......

how big is the odds?
U wanto know in real life go meet him lor...dont just come here and stir shit lah... .... shoo go stir shit in other threads...shoo tv junior...
Old 24-11-2006, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wahhah..now say sam delete the post....lie also dunno how to lie properly, can still say u very the cleverer...
?? u really have comprehension problem. u don know to lie ask klkool, TD or ur father TV lah. all the 3 are experts. Do u know the difference between thread and post?

if u don know the diff u can pm sam or use dictionary.com.

please continue harping abt the black stuff......

i feel like talking to primary sch kid who just flunk his psle....
Old 24-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
So all victims con by him is stupid lah? So he not wrong lah..very clever lah..not his fault lah....then apologize for fark? Wah....say everybody here stupid except u ah......of cos u neber con by him mah..

everyone here got con? u sure bo? use ur brains more lah. If kena con is not stupid is it clever ? only some ppl got con liao still come here post and post . scared ppl don know he got con. If u r not greedy , how can ppl con ur $$?

gau lau! so kiang...ai yo our sansiroo very clever ....got con by other ppl.

U think other samsters see u get con will pity u? hahaha. If they are not laughing at u in the face , they are laughing at u behind ur back. grow up . it is not as if u r 40+ year old auntie kena con. ppl may still pity u.

u know y does conster always target those 40+ housewife auntie? Now u know y ppl wan to con u? If u sounds a bit clever , u think ppl will dare to con u? A tiger see a herd of deers always attack the weakest and slowest. A conster will only target the .....................

If u don wan to reflect on urself y ppl choose to con u and y others never kena con and only know how to kpkb here say tat evil man con u.....u so cham....police must help me catch the cultprit...opps...is SAM must step out to do justice...... 3 words for u .....hor gao kan lah!

i dare to say this is not the last time u will exhibt ur stupidity. ur good bro lomance leh? i waiting for him to come in leh.....please support him hor....
Old 24-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
U wanto know in real life go meet him lor...dont just come here and stir shit lah.. .... shoo go stir shit in other threads...shoo tv junior...
mmet him in real life for fuck? I no $$ to eat or drink meh?
Then meet him liao must come in say respect him mak mak......

Wait he buay song me threaten to call his boys to beat me how? i don know how to sweet talk guy. sweet talk ger still can. how to sweet talk guys must learn frm u ppl.
Old 24-11-2006, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Shearer View Post
Going haadyai next month

Any senior have good lobang for FLs

Will stay in Regency
pm psyberegg. he provide u free drink and free makan. remember to sweet talk him. say respect him mak mak.

other than tat, here got no senior. flame got a lot. wan to join in?
Old 24-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
mmet him in real life for fuck? I no $$ to eat or drink meh?
Then meet him liao must come in say respect him mak mak......

Wait he buay song me threaten to call his boys to beat me how? i don know how to sweet talk guy. sweet talk ger still can. how to sweet talk guys must learn frm u ppl.
hahaha...how come u like kuniang, u the one who wanto knoe him in real life, so how not to know if dont meet him? Got no balls say so lah kuniang sakar ong, no need to give so many excuse one.... dont say call ppl to beat u...who would wanto to beat a kuniang boy..kekekke

Of coz kuniang boy dunno how to sweet talk but knoe how to stir shit enough liao
Old 24-11-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Zapper View Post
Or you can oso pm Sanseerou .. the hdy tai kor wannabe ...
no don pm psyberegg... I heard those who met him lost their balls .....if u still wan to be a man better don meet him.....

if u wan to go for sex change try meeting him......he will remove ur balls for free.... no operation no wound....
Old 24-11-2006, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
everyone here got con? u sure bo? use ur brains more lah. If kena con is not stupid is it clever ? only some ppl got con liao still come here post and post . scared ppl don know he got con. If u r not greedy , how can ppl con ur $$?

gau lau! so kiang...ai yo our sansiroo very clever ....got con by other ppl.

U think other samsters see u get con will pity u? hahaha. If they are not laughing at u in the face , they are laughing at u behind ur back. grow up . it is not as if u r 40+ year old auntie kena con. ppl may still pity u.

u know y does conster always target those 40+ housewife auntie? Now u know y ppl wan to con u? If u sounds a bit clever , u think ppl will dare to con u? A tiger see a herd of deers always attack the weakest and slowest. A conster will only target the .....................

If u don wan to reflect on urself y ppl choose to con u and y others never kena con and only know how to kpkb here say tat evil man con u.....u so cham....police must help me catch the cultprit...opps...is SAM must step out to do justice...... 3 words for u .....hor gao kan lah!

i dare to say this is not the last time u will exhibt ur stupidity. ur good bro lomance leh? i waiting for him to come in leh.....please support him hor....
Hey kuniang boy, walao write until so much for wat....just say ur papa no wrong to con ppl ....ppl stupid for him to con.....like dat enough liao...only 2 sentences short and sharp...walao write until so long....really so kuniang...so chiong hei.... .
Old 24-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
?? u really have comprehension problem. u don know to lie ask klkool, TD or ur father TV lah. all the 3 are experts. Do u know the difference between thread and post?

if u don know the diff u can pm sam or use dictionary.com.

please continue harping abt the black stuff......

i feel like talking to primary sch kid who just flunk his psle...
Kuniang boy, teach me england ah? kekekek...so i psle u also wanto talk to me? kuniang really kuniang...cannot find the post now chui tat lan...talk about english...
Old 24-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
no don pm psyberegg... I heard those who met him lost their balls .....if u still wan to be a man better don meet him.....

if u wan to go for sex change try meeting him......he will remove ur balls for free.... no operation no wound....
Kuniang boy, u got balls to lose meh? Pls hor no more england lesson hor...cannot find post then chui tat lan oredi then try to say england no good lah...definition of this and dat lah......so kuniang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1