The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold
Re: phuket

Just came back from a short trip... lost of changes in this six month at patong.

Lots of SYT at the new tiger beer bar. Hollywood still the same with lots of ang mo.

Guys with Wechat and Momo you will be able to get FL trying to hook you. But bad quite pretty and good services.

One thing i notice is that nowadays hard to find SYT in Massage palour already..

Am planning to go back in April for their new year.
Old 19-01-2013, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Just came back from a short trip... lost of changes in this six month at patong.
Guys with Wechat and Momo you will be able to get FL trying to hook you. But bad quite pretty and good services.
Interesting to note that WeChat/Weixin have also taken over Thailand by storm like in China for hooking activities.

Pretty soon that service is going to be inundated with ONLY professional services - which is a pity as even now, its still a pretty good tool to get to know civvies.
SEAJ
Old 19-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

It seem like it will never get bored of patong already 7th trip in 3 years.. i am still looking forward to go back patong. OMG Gong Tao too strong. Planning to go back in April during their New Year

Old 20-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Weird encounter at Patong

Quote:
Originally Posted by ornateghost View Post
This particular story has nothing to do with cheong at all in Patong (what an irony...)

I just came back from Phuket, having spent my few days there on Kamala and Patong beach. It's european season, and the whole place is just full of shermans, norwageans, danish, austrians, and just about any homo sapien that's at least 6ft tall, blonde and with blue eyes.

It's also boobs season on the beach: these european women walk around bare-breasted. I've not seen ang moh breasts for quite a while now, and it's ... well a little old - there are more elderly mama's than SYT.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had ever encountered "unclean" stuff in Patong? I stayed at the Avantika hotel - a brand new boutique hotel at one end of Patong beach. The strange thing is, I woke up the first night when my bed "jerked" all of a sudden.

Having previously lived in regions prone to earthquakes, I had thought that it was a quake (and it did felt like one!! not your usual kick-the-mattress type of shaking). After I convince myself that it's not a quake and I did not have to run for my life, I considered the possibility of supernatural... yikes!

Anyway, after peering around my room, couldn't find a damn thing, went back to sleep and the rest of the night was peaceful.

The next night, I placed a bottled water by the bedside table. At around the same time, the same "jerk" happened again (WTF...). This time, the bed pushed against the table, and the bottled water fell to the floor.

What did I do? Act blur, put the bottle back up on the table, go back to sleep!

Anyone with similar experience in Phuket to share? It was my first such in Phuket...
looking back at some old posts, came across this one in 2004 before the great tsunami.
this bro got a precursor of great events to come!!!!
it happened in 2004.
Old 22-01-2013, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 17
DaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to allDaringOne is a name known to all

i will be in phuket for about 1 week from today. can't wait to check out the place. been so long since i came.

SBF Tiko Club - "十三" 少
Old 22-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 21
jur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjur9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaringOne View Post
i will be in phuket for about 1 week from today. can't wait to check out the place. been so long since i came.
Be in phuket from this thursday till next thursday .. but most of the time will be underwater. 28 back in patong for cheonging. Sanuk Bros
Old 24-01-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros in phuket this weekend 25th - 27th? I will be going there alone. Looking for kaki to cheong at night or island hoping. Btw I used to go there once every 3 mths, bt that was 2 yrs back. Any new recommendation to cheong for the night?
Old 24-01-2013, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
GentlemanPirate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just touched down in Phuket.... Damn... so many Russian tourists.... Wondering if any Russian chicks try to do FL here..... Any good lobang for those who just explored here?
Old 25-01-2013, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
hongster18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefxxl View Post
Any bros in phuket this weekend 25th - 27th? I will be going there alone. Looking for kaki to cheong at night or island hoping. Btw I used to go there once every 3 mths, bt that was 2 yrs back. Any new recommendation to cheong for the night?
Whoaaaa bro! -217 Rep points. What did you do to get that low?
Old 25-01-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 18
jefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjefxxl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongster18 View Post
Whoaaaa bro! -217 Rep points. What did you do to get that low?
hai. do know noe how to tell u. Sell some product in SBF so kana by the moderator
Old 25-01-2013, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FreshBird83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, first time chionging in patong alone. Can any bro tell me which gogo bar has plenty girl for ST/LT and the bar won't scam one? Also where in patong to find FL both in day and or night. I'm here till Sunday.

My FRs:
GL(petite)
FL(SYT)
FL(SYT)
FL(first time try fl)
GL(virgin trip)
Old 31-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
srkjs is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi to all bros, im goin to phuket wit 1 of my fren.. Our first time there, hopefully bros here can give us some advice..

We are looking for a budget hotel around $40/nite which is GF and near to bangla n beach. Any recommended 1?

Whats the rate there for "booking" overnite? Any tips to avoid kena chop?
Old 31-01-2013, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBird83 View Post
Hi bros, first time chionging in patong alone. Can any bro tell me which gogo bar has plenty girl for ST/LT and the bar won't scam one? Also where in patong to find FL both in day and or night. I'm here till Sunday.
Hope I'm not being obvious/repetitive - but I'd like to remind you that when mongering ANYWHERE, one do need to be on "scam" alert at all times. When trying to procure any service/gals, make sure that you bargain well AND THEN repeat what it is exactly that you are agreeing on - the amount, the services, the time period etc agreed upon.

And another reminder - don't let the gaiety/party atmosphere fool you into ALSO acting with abandon and disregard for the dangers that ARE present in such settings. I had a friend who basically just got "intoxicated" by how Bacchanalian and horny the party atmosphere was in Patong - and of course also got liquor intoxicated at the same time.

He then started to go a bit crazy and started being inappropriate to some of the girls around - grabbing boobs and bums, peering into bras, sticking out tongues into random girls' ears etc. He told me later that at the time he was acting up, he was thinking - "hey, all those girls grabbing me, showing off their goods, making suggestive gestures etc - well, I was just getting into the Groove, reciprocating and partying with them!!"

Welll.....it wasn't long before he got hauled off, beaten up and then made to pay "compensation" to some of the girls they say he had "insulted."....Of course!!

Just a li'l story I'm relaying - especially for new guys coming for the first time to a sex destination and who may easily be lulled into complacence by how "loose" things may appear on the surface.

SEAJ
Old 02-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armpitmadness deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, i'm going to phuket on this 21st feb - 23rd feb then head bangkok this 23rd feb - 28th feb, if anybody here wants to get along adventuring the slime world of phuket, bangkok and pattaya with me and my 2 other friends is very welcome and just send a PM to me...

And it would be very nice if you guys like master "Natto" or anybody else there live in thailang eager to help us for getting the latest info about phuket, bangkok, and pattaya slime world, i will be glad and very appreciate it.
Old 02-02-2013, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
the russians are coming in a big way. the signs at the airport, some are in russian. koreans, !

Thats bad news. Almost everywhere I've been once the Ruskie and Korean arrive places will soon cost much more and attitude of gals will go downhill.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1