The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2013, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 22
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Thats bad news. Almost everywhere I've been once the Ruskie and Korean arrive places will soon cost much more and attitude of gals will go downhill.
The Koreans were there about 10yrs ago. They kinda vacated phuket and now coming back again.
The Russians are a recent phenomenon, they bring $$ in a big way. Heard they not only opening bars but buying up the local condos by the blocks! I guess they are here to stay for the moment.
The Rusky bars are expensive, but if you like a change of enviroment their bars have russian and eastern Euro girls. Heard drinks are expensive and so are the women. Got to wait till closing time also.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
oox3bff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just came back from phuket this morning..
very tired.

knn kenna chop by this gal, bros pls avoid her
met her at wechat.. damn lousy service..
ask me to pay money up front
No BJ.. No French.. and keep rushing me to come.. knn
Always playing with her phone..
paid her 3k for LT, end up 1 shot and left... so irritating

wechat id: sanowwhite
http://www.facebook.com/sanowhite.mju
Old 02-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oox3bff View Post
very tired.

LOL!

Kudos for being willing to share your experience, and Sorry..but I just found this so funny; a new way to nowadays hook up with gals...and still....the same ole problems!!

I guess in using this new fangled way of hooking up, you probably then just forgot the old maxim of ALWAYS spelling out the exact terms of the engagement prior to agreeing!! LOL and Kudos bro!!

SEAJ
Old 02-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
very tired.

shld have paid her 1.5k and kick her out after first shot...
Old 03-02-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
very tired.

Bro.. look like ladyboy..

Those FL on wechat or momo cannot be trusted lar. unlike gals from bars.

Take it as a lesson learn.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
very tired.

Anyway bro, dun break the rules. Anywhere you go cheong is the same. If any ladies ask for payment in the first place. you can give them transport money and fuck off cos it already tell you she know her service is going to be lousy scare you will not pay her later.

I have been to phuket many times and never have problems with thai people. No matter what remember it not your place you have to respect them. As for gals i know that rate for FL LT/ST & rates for Bar Fine and rate for Bar beer and gogo so i have never ask for price with any gals i meet.

Trust me those gals who talk to you about price their service will never be good. Those who dun talk to you about money you will enjoy their accompany. it is just like making out with your gf. lots of gfe.

That my experience in phuket that why till now i am still missing phuket and never be tired of phuket and have plans to retire in phuket
Old 03-02-2013, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
slo2eart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will have a quick gateaway to phuket on 14th till 17th march.. 5 of us. Any recommendation hotel?as we wont bring a gal at room.anybody know where to find good seafood with reasonable price?
Old 08-02-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nivlai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by armpitmadness View Post
Hi guys, i'm going to phuket on this 21st feb - 23rd feb then head bangkok this 23rd feb - 28th feb,
Aiks, I'll be there 15-20 then 21-24 in bkk else can chill out haha
Old 08-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 19
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Bros im here to give some of my own advise for bros who wanna play in phuket. Hope they help

Phuket is the heaven for FL pickup and gogo bars (sort of) as girls there are abundance. But of course everything else is more expensive in Phuket as everyone should know.

Dont compared Phuket with other part of Thailand esp if u been to their non-Bankok areas.

For Gogo bars usually the price are all stated on the menu so they wont really scam u unless you really failed your math. If you are searching for ST and LT, most of them are actually on the menu or consistently prompt by their mama there. or if they are busy you can just ask any staff there.

for fl pickup, basically once you are in a club or bar (lets dont talk about street), unless other then u wanna pick up the staff there, i would say almost 99% of locals there are FL 1 way or another. You dont really have to work hard to pick the girls, you just have to let them know you ARENT THAI. Then they will flood towards you but of course stop imagining that u r the royal prince. There are alot of other bros there searching for a fun night. Price wise 1500-4000. heard a bro took one gd one for 5k but seriously he is crazy.

But most imptly, just have FUN in a club and chill in a bar, u will be choosing your FL but not they choose u, you will get me when u are there esp clubs. (i do get a few girls who wanna fuck me for me free) so dont really talk about price upfront. is not that gd a move

Like what Bro rapier said, show respect Of course many asian bros here will say some westerners behave rowdily so they can be the same. But i suppose they know the limit of behaving this way to have fun and disrespecting the locals there. I too learnt to behave in a way of my own i find fun yet not unrespectful. the chance of seeing a westerner beat up by their gangs there is much higher. I have seen my load of idiots in phuket (asians or westerners)

Hope some of them help you guys with a trip there. i can share more if u want as i also love it there
Old 08-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Talking Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
for fl pickup, basically once you are in a club or bar (lets dont talk about street), unless other then u wanna pick up the staff there, i would say almost 99% of locals there are FL 1 way or another. You dont really have to work hard to pick the girls, you just have to let them know you ARENT THAI. Then they will flood towards you but of course stop imagining that u r the royal prince. There are alot of other bros there searching for a fun night. Price wise 1500-4000. heard a bro took one gd one for 5k but seriously he is crazy.
But most imptly, just have FUN in a club and chill in a bar, u will be choosing your FL but not they choose u, you will get me when u are there esp clubs. (i do get a few girls who wanna fuck me for me free) so dont really talk about price upfront. is not that gd a move
Linol, sound and sensible advice

Not been to Phuket 2 years (last with my squeeze). Else, only did the agg scene -not done the FL bit in clubs. Is this late night scene (after midnight)? Care to share club places ie good prey grounds? Will be useful under my belt in next foray to HKT
Old 08-02-2013, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by linoleum3 View Post
Bros im here to give some of my own advise for bros who wanna play in phuket. Hope they help

Phuket is the heaven for FL pickup and gogo bars (sort of) as girls there are abundance. But of course everything else is more expensive in Phuket as everyone should know.

Dont compared Phuket with other part of Thailand esp if u been to their non-Bankok areas.

For Gogo bars usually the price are all stated on the menu so they wont really scam u unless you really failed your math. If you are searching for ST and LT, most of them are actually on the menu or consistently prompt by their mama there. or if they are busy you can just ask any staff there.

Like what Bro rapier said, show respect Of course many asian bros here will say some westerners behave rowdily so they can be the same. But i suppose they know the limit of behaving this way to have fun and disrespecting the locals there. I too learnt to behave in a way of my own i find fun yet not unrespectful. the chance of seeing a westerner beat up by their gangs there is much higher. I have seen my load of idiots in phuket (asians or westerners)

Hope some of them help you guys with a trip there. i can share more if u want as i also love it there
Great Advise to newbie. Good to see another bro here as crazy as me. i have been to phuket 8 times already and never sick of it.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Linol, sound and sensible advice

Not been to Phuket 2 years (last with my squeeze). Else, only did the agg scene -not done the FL bit in clubs. Is this late night scene (after midnight)? Care to share club places ie good prey grounds? Will be useful under my belt in next foray to HKT
Dun mind i hijack.

Yes Patong fun only start to get fun after midnight.

Currently there is two clubs good for picking up of good FL. New Tiger Disco and Hollywood. All located at Soi Bangla.

Planning to go back in April
Old 09-02-2013, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
hongster18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Dun mind i hijack.

Yes Patong fun only start to get fun after midnight.

Currently there is two clubs good for picking up of good FL. New Tiger Disco and Hollywood. All located at Soi Bangla.

Planning to go back in April
But bro! How about FBI and that pub where all the girls dress like japanese schoolgirls? Any club intro? Like i said in earlier post, heading there with 3 of my boys during Songkran.
Old 09-02-2013, 03:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 12
WaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWaterSnake is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongster18 View Post
?.............
Your signature sounds familiar..... Water Snake.
Old 09-02-2013, 04:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 19
linoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant futurelinoleum3 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the ups guys. and thanks bro yinyang and rapier

well FBI operates like a open air concept TD now... (last time i was there Dec '12) I couldnt stay for more than 30 mins and im sweating. plus the LD there are like almost twice as expensive than a gogo. Gems there are prettier (notice my use of sentence)

to answer bro yinyang, NOPE. it happens when the place starts to ROOLLL haha usually 11 onwards when there is a buckload of girls

I agree with Bro rapier(April trip .. nice), Before Tiger was burnt it used to be my hunting ground but now i would pick Hollywood slightly over the other. Here are some differences i can state based on Dec 2012

1)Tiger is more trance and like poppy music. Hollywood is more up to trend with their hip hop, korean, trance and so on. Music more like TD in SG or even SG clubs. oh ya hollywood is divided to Hip hop and trance (believe is called Absolute)

2) A annoying thing for Tiger is that there are tables and chairs everywhere. So crowded. is a much bigger spot than Hollywood but at least hollywood there is like dance floor, seating arrangement and spaces for u to do you hunting.

3) maybe is just me but Hollywood girls are slightly better but of course they can move around btw clubs

For gogo bars go back to the normal lanes of gogo bars. can check out this angry bird gogo bar (opened by a white rasta) by this pizza place but drinks are slightly more ex though girls are slightly more wild. But not necessarily as gem as other spots.

But as usual this is my review for patong beach only

Oh ya for new guys, this is Phuket, Dont compared with BKK and other places. it is definitely slightly more expensive there. though i dont really noticed a diff with there and BKK now. other than FOOD

get to enjoy yourself and the vultureS will come.
behave like a hunter and you can wait for A vulture to come
BUT do behave when having fun. ive seen guys who are dragged out of clubs/bars in patong
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1