The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 05-06-2024, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrotherleo82 View Post
Li*a shop WeChat problem again, bro have her contact just try to text her WhatsApp first, she have another WeChat, bro have one can contact her through there also, thanks
Does WC track certain words to ban or suspend accounts?
Old 05-06-2024, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
zedd is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros anyone can share apple and koko contact please thanks!
Old 05-06-2024, 07:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
bigbrotherleo82 bigbrotherleo82 bigbrotherleo82
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Does WC track certain words to ban or suspend accounts?
Her WeChat too many nude and sexy vid haha, btw to these who zap me just cos Lina know me and asked for help to inform you guys, don’t need to get jealous one aiyo, and those who pm me mostly I also reply one, hope I don’t miss anyone
Old 05-06-2024, 08:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
1xdragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
replied with thanks
hi Pudding Bro, can share apple contact please? thanks
Old 05-06-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
BigFatSYT is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
hin1992 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

cannot share... clear some space first

Guess what? It's Friday, and guess who just rolled in? Xing Xing and KOKO! They're here to pamper you with the best massage ever

members can express thier interest here
Was away oversea for few months, just back to SG. Recently just divorced. Need to find SYT to release. Bro can share apple contact please? Thousands of thank you.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:12 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120548 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

MR for KoKo from M**i Spa.
Added shop wechat few days no response.....call the phone number no pp pick up and I though up lorry liao since it is under a HDB block so I suspect it will not last long here.

Walk in and ask for Koko, she is busy and cc is on leave, apple no need to think about it as she is over occupied...Left with YY. To be honest her looks do not look so bad and not like earlier FR stated..body wise cannot see as she is on very loose full dress...She offer to massage me while waiting for koko..quite a good staff trying to recover customer for boss.

After 20 mins of massage and waited awhile and koko come in. Below is the FR.
Looks: 6/10. Discount 40% from picture. Not ugly at all but confirm is MILF.
Body: 8/10. Slim Petite. Not much fats on body.
Boobs: 5/10 B+. Personnel preference is natural but her is enhance rock.
BBBJ: 6/10. Kind or weak and not much feeling. She will do some spray in her mouth and on your cock before bbbj.
FJ: 9/10. Very wet and passionate. No rush and can change multiple positions.
GFE: 9/10. Super friendly and easy to bring up conversation.
RTF: unlikely as there are too much options to try.

On the way out saw LILI....I am WTF....this is consider a total MILF...looks and body all CMI....YY looks alot better then her...

TBH out of the 3 I feel YY looks is better...then LL and JJ

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 06-06-2024 at 02:15 PM.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 19
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

MR for xiao xi from M**i Spa.

Thanks to the bro who posted some 'search terms' that allowed me to locate their contact details. (pls don't pm me for contact, look for pudding for that)

Confirm is MILF, but still look good. Very friendly, good attitude, having a conversation during the massage phase. The massage itself is a bit meh... but that's not the main dish anyway.

p.s I am guessing got a bit of tummy since she keep the 'dress' part on throughout. I think it is a new tactic by MLs, as I also had some thai food recently who did the same thing. Anyway cannot see, so don't really matter.

No DFK for me, but otherwise I would say the experience is on the positive side.

RTM: probably need to try Apple first.
Old 05-06-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
bigbrotherleo82 bigbrotherleo82 bigbrotherleo82
Smile Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbrotherleo82 View Post
Her WeChat too many nude and sexy vid haha, btw to these who zap me just cos Lina know me and asked for help to inform you guys, don’t need to get jealous one aiyo, and those who pm me mostly I also reply one, hope I don’t miss anyone
Thank you bro RAW MAN ups for the point and kind words, hope I get your ID name right lol
Old 05-06-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 16
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
On the way out saw LILI....I am WTF....this is consider a total MILF...looks and body all CMI....JJ looks alot better then her...

I saw FR on JJ and understand from koko the day that bro went JJ is not working and so he might have taken either LILI or YIYI...TBH out of the 3 I feel JJ looks is better...
BTW, yest I saw all 3, JJ, YY, LL.. whom I will skip.
Hope all bros got what I meant...
Old 05-06-2024, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 16
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
MR for xiao xi from M**i Spa.

Thanks to the bro who posted some 'search terms' that allowed me to locate their contact details. (pls don't pm me for contact, look for pudding for that)

Confirm is MILF, but still look good. Very friendly, good attitude, having a conversation during the massage phase. The massage itself is a bit meh... but that's not the main dish anyway.

p.s I am guessing got a bit of tummy since she keep the 'dress' part on throughout. I think it is a new tactic by MLs, as I also had some thai food recently who did the same thing. Anyway cannot see, so don't really matter.

No DFK for me, but otherwise I would say the experience is on the positive side.

RTM: probably need to try Apple first.
When u went? Last week? Cos this few days, xx not convenient....
I also heard lower bod is slightly bigger body frame but didn't get a chance to meet her as she was not in yesterday.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

After 20 mins of massage and waited awhile and koko come in. Below is the FR.
BBBJ: 6/10. Kind or weak and not much feeling. She will do some spray in her mouth and on your cock before bbbj.
Thanks for the FR bro. Pity it's still a mixed bag on JJ.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:17 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
When u went? Last week? Cos this few days, xx not convenient....
I also heard lower bod is slightly bigger body frame but didn't get a chance to meet her as she was not in yesterday.
I went yesterday and cc on leave. Confirm LL, JJ 100% skip, YY average not as bad as this 2.....really CMI....see liao also soft...

Quote:
Thanks for the FR bro. Pity it's still a mixed bag on JJ.
TBH, LL and JJ really CMI....Same price I rather pick KK, CC or A.

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 06-06-2024 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-06-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 1
WarNut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarNut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
MR for KoKo from M**i

On the way out saw LILI....I am WTF....this is consider a total MILF...looks and body all CMI....JJ looks alot better then her...

I saw FR on JJ and understand from koko the day that bro went JJ is not working and so he might have taken either LILI or YIYI...TBH out of the 3 I feel JJ looks is better...
Thanks for the FR. Yeah I think LL only for those who got milf fetish , JJ looks is okay leh, that day still saw her massaging an elderly legs lol. I think I can skip YY liao since many bros mentioned about her looks. Initially , I thought YY photos like chio leh.
Old 05-06-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quote:

TBH, the face not bad, no blemish like LILI. Body is tall but slim anot dunno cos her dress very loose type. Confirm is big bone.
Eh? She didn't undress or it was too dark to see? Pity about the hard boobs though.
Old 05-06-2024, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarNut View Post
Thanks for the FR. Yeah I think LL only for those who got milf fetish , JJ looks is okay leh, that day still saw her massaging an elderly legs lol. I think I can skip YY liao since many bros mentioned about her looks. Initially , I thought YY photos like chio leh.
I also feel JJ ok better then LL and YY.

Quote:
Eh? She didn't undress or it was too dark to see? Pity about the hard boobs though.
I bonk KK not JJ. JJ massage me while I wait for KK. As she saw me leaving so trying to make me stay and wait. Same to know JJ and KK are RL friends.
My FR is for KK not JJ. I am thinking should I try JJ next.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1