The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphastrykerz View Post
Seems like most bros here hunting ard north eastern areas. Based on FR and sharing on michat mostly from Nexx to Waterway point... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nobody sharing from tamp, bedok, wlds, yishun, jurong, clementi?
Yap, my myanmar and pinay maid from North Eastern areas too, last night I went to meet this pinay that I chatted for 2 wks. I got her a fast food dinner and ask her to meet me at her nearby place, we went to a discreet park, we talk cock sing song for about 5 mins, i created an chances and make my first move, than we started to kiss and deep french, and we cannot stop after that I managed to pull down her bra and suck her soft boobs, she become horny and scolded me for making her honry, but inside I knew she love it, too bad we are in public park, as this is our first meeting, i didnt ask her to go hotel yet, must be patient.
As for this myanmar (upped her alrdy several times), she will be one of my long term fb, she is single, young, cute, innocent, no kids, hole is tight but lucky she get wet easily, I will try to persuade her to bj me one day.
I went to meet her this morning for a quickie refreshment too, lots of kissing and sucking of nipples, her boobs are really firm with pointed nipples, when i sucking or pressing her boobs, i can felt her shaking.
Gosh, i really love this kind of morning breakfast and love pressing her boobs on my chest when I hug her, hope I able to get another morning breakfast tomorrow.
Looking forwards to meet this pinay tonight for a quickie again, yet to ask her out, wish me luck bro.
Old 08-09-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
NZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNZbunny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Yap, my myanmar and pinay maid from North Eastern areas too, last night I went to meet this pinay that I chatted for 2 wks. I got her a fast food dinner and ask her to meet me at her nearby place, we went to a discreet park, we talk cock sing song for about 5 mins, i created an chances and make my first move, than we started to kiss and deep french, and we cannot stop after that I managed to pull down her bra and suck her soft boobs, she become horny and scolded me for making her honry, but inside I knew she love it, too bad we are in public park, as this is our first meeting, i didnt ask her to go hotel yet, must be patient.
As for this myanmar (upped her alrdy several times), she will be one of my long term fb, she is single, young, cute, innocent, no kids, hole is tight but lucky she get wet easily, I will try to persuade her to bj me one day.
I went to meet her this morning for a quickie refreshment too, lots of kissing and sucking of nipples, her boobs are really firm with pointed nipples, when i sucking or pressing her boobs, i can felt her shaking.
Gosh, i really love this kind of morning breakfast and love pressing her boobs on my chest when I hug her, hope I able to get another morning breakfast tomorrow.
Looking forwards to meet this pinay tonight for a quickie again, yet to ask her out, wish me luck bro.
“Crossing my fingers for you! Go, go, go!”
Old 08-09-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 5
LonerFA is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLonerFA is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried use michat, tune it to yishun location. Still cannot get any fishes.
Old 08-09-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
hope I able to get another morning breakfast tomorrow.
Finger cross, u managed to eat fresh abalone earlier in the morning bro, best of luck
Old 08-09-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20385 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesTlnY View Post

Will be meeting her coming Sunday, anyone try her before? found her on Michat staying at East Coast, from Indonesia name is Eva..
Very Good Find Bro And Good Luck

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 08-09-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 15
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
her friend very sedap. the one always wearing the diamond studded mask.

tetek besar and waist so slim.

she always show her TikTok video in hotel. sure got provide service one.

[QUOTE=Crusader69;20824316]
Quote:
Originally Posted by baksothebest View Post

If you have no standards that’s your problem, I know Inez and her face is very far away from even normal. On her tik Tok she uses all those filters but she doesn’t even look close to how she looks on TikTok. Inezqueen21 is her TikTok name and now she closed it because she found out about this messages. Every Sunday at Bugis with her other friends that also look for clients.
Also just like someone else mentioned here, her BO is also bad.
Me no money? Lol,that’s a good one. I just have standards and you obviously not.
You should not judge me if you don’t know me, I just tell the truth, I don’t want ppl to waste their money.
Old 08-09-2021, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=kurtis;20826644]her friend very sedap. the one always wearing the diamond studded mask.

tetek besar and waist so slim.

she always show her TikTok video in hotel. sure got provide service one.

Yes her friend is very pretty, would like her number. Worth $100 🤣
Old 08-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
KenJames deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone did with this DH who stays in Sengkang? MiChat ID is #01 /@.
Old 09-09-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Finger cross, u managed to eat fresh abalone earlier in the morning bro, best of luck
Yes bro, i managed to ask her out this morning, finally I got bj from her but i think she is quite new to this, not skillful like my pinay or indo fb, i ask her to stop after 5 mins and tell her i will teach her next time when we are in a better environment, I continue my kissing and sucking her two firm boobs and nipples until her time is out, she needs to rush back if not her employer will start to ask many question later.....too bad I didnt manage to meet up the other pinay last night as her employer is at home....but this morning I received her msg, ask me to meet her tonight same time same place....looking forward on tonight adventure.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 17
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried her before? Her profile says she is willing to have intimate relationship.
Old 09-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bruderschaft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

You got the pinoy contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
done this pinoy last yr

staying holland or bt timah area if i reme correctly
Old 09-09-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 15
sexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of lightsexboi79 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigbrowndick View Post

In black is the hot ass from yck..yummy

The white one is the one meeting at kovan..wish me luck..
Any feedback Bro? Worth the money? Planning to meet her too but dont know where to do it in car.
Old 09-09-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
Any feedback Bro? Worth the money? Planning to meet her too but dont know where to do it in car.
It can only be in either front seat or back seat of the car.... No where else
Old 09-09-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerFA View Post
I tried use michat, tune it to yishun location. Still cannot get any fishes.
Got profile picture of yourself?

Nwadays no profile picture no talk
Old 09-09-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexboi79 View Post
The one i black very worth it bro..pussy nice to lick and smell good..nice ass..white hungry for dick..hole very tight..enjoy bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1