The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2023, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
USboy3134 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Many of the 2-star hotels in this area offer erotic massage amenities. Maybe it’s a way to get some return on their rooms. The big selling point is the spacious hotel accommodations with TV, A/C, toilet, big bed and shower instead of a constricted cubicle with cloth partitions. They charge 150k for 60-120 minutes. The bonus here over shag shops like Classic and Travel is you can get a good, relaxing, real massage before the main event.

One telltale sign, besides the reduced rates, that more is on the menu than just a rubdown is that you’re required to pay upfront. At legit venues you pay up after the session.

The routine for 90 minutes is a 60-minute massage followed by 30 minutes of extras to be negotiated in the room with your therapist. Note that if you decline all options, the girl will say “finished” and leave. Giving massages is not the reason why the girls are there. The places all have bottled water in the room.

Hotel Pancoran Jaya’s massage operation is in the back of the building. It is reachable from the main entrance on the Jalan of that name or the driveway to the parking lot off Jl Gajah Mada. They now feature an “all-in” price of 420k, the same as Serba. Haven’t been to the two other hotels – Mustika and Mutiara – so don’t know if they have a similar choice.
how are the girls man at these hotels? pretty hot?
Old 24-10-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 13
Siammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to beholdSiammy is a splendid one to behold
Smile Travel

The club is throwing a fantastic Halloween party on October 30 themed Bloody Bunny Ride. Cover charge is supposedly IDR 150,000.
Old 25-10-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Oldbirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
The club is throwing a fantastic Halloween party on October 30 themed Bloody Bunny Ride. Cover charge is supposedly IDR 150,000.
Which club bro? Sianz only reaching JKT on the 1st Nov
Old 25-10-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
gunner_champs is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hi bros, I’m going JKt today, may I know if classic hotel is still
Open for spa on the second floor ? Thanks
Old 25-10-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 4
voo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samstervoo888doo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_champs View Post
Hi bros, I’m going JKt today, may I know if classic hotel is still
Open for spa on the second floor ? Thanks
I am in jkt now. Visited spa 2 times in 2 days. Facilities is much more better than other spa. Spa in basement 1 not 2nd level. 375k ticket fee. Hj and sex discuss with lady.
Old 26-10-2023, 02:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cupboardtowel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried the Inaria Spa at InterContinental Pondok Indah? Is there a possibility for a massage plus or HE/HJ at the end?
Old 26-10-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cupboardtowel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried the Inaria Spa at InterContinental Pondok Indah? Possible to get massage plus or HE/HJ?
Old 29-10-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Kylemcm90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Jakarta now?
Old 31-10-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlcisBack View Post
Bro, please share contact. Have PM you.
Can share contact?
Old 01-11-2023, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Neverlookback is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by benv9 View Post
I got a recommendation from a friend to contact this girl, after a few days of chatting I’m finally interested on inviting her to meet at Cork & Screw, we ate and drink alcohol, she loves tequila so I ordered her a few shots. When she got a little tipsy, she invited me to my hotel room.

Arriving in the room, she asked for a permission to change clothes. When she got out of the bathroom, she was wearing a sexy black lingerie.

She immediately hugged me, kissed me, licked my neck and my ear and it was very good so i got turned on.

Then she opened my pants, lick my dick and gave me a deepthroat, it was so good that I can no longer hold it so I came, and she sucked and swallowed my sperm clean.

I asked for a break time, after she kissed me, she was also good at kissing, then she opened my pants again and she started blowing my dick quickly, she managed to turned me on again, she immediately rose up to me, and put my dick in her pussy… because I can't stand of her riding me, I asked to change position to missionary, the face that she makes or the so called “horny face” makes me hornier. She asked me to slap her face and she got hornier. It got a little crazy when we change position to doggy, in this position I fucked her brains out until we both came, it felt like i went to another dimension when i came.

After that we did it again 4 more times and it was the experience that I can never forget.

After spending a night, I invited her for a breakfast with me, we shared some laughs, and talked about exiting things on what we did last night.

I will 100% see her again on my next trip to Jakarta.

Look at the syntax
Bot wrote tis
Why i dk but like....no point
Old 01-11-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

oshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to beholdoshkosh is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SglcclgS View Post
Appreciate if anyone could share the outcall contact. 99.9% of the WeChat people nearby are fake and cmi
Can share outcall contact please
Old 01-11-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt903487 View Post
Keen to know as well
Can share contact please
Old 01-11-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Oldbirdbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha anyone in JKT this 2 day? Maybe can see if we can go classic tgt
Old 02-11-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
roy2920 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jakarta: 1st LT experience

Just returned from Jakarta and had my first LT in my lifetime. Need you guys opinion if IDR15 m for 2 nights I paid to this girl is reasonable.

Had a great experience with this young MILF once in another country. Managed to keep in touch with her and book her for 3 days, 2 nights in Jakarta. She is actually in an unofficial relationship with a successful local businessman but has been playing around outside – being sugarbaby to a contractor, some FL works. She also works as photo model photoshoot and has a successful business. On the day she is coming to see me, she went to the hair salon and bought a t-shirt and Indonesian delicacy for me. That really warm my heart. We met at the hotel lobby and I was surprised that she just jumped, hugged and kissed me like long lost military wife. Not sure if it is genuine but her emotion is top notch. We carry on hugging and kissing in the elevator up till we reach the room and jumped straight to action – raw! After some cleaning, we went out for dinner– strolling, taking pictures like loving couple and continue to a club. It was my first time in a club, fully partaking in its activity. Usually, just a pervy lurker at the corner. We dance, cuddle and kiss through the night up till close. The club seems to cater to local and I don't see any foreigners around. We returned to the hotel and continue with another around of raw session before both of us slept till 9 pm! We went for dinner and to another different club. The club has more younger intoxicated actively dancing people. Here I can see her jealous side where she keeps pulling me closer, distancing me away from other dancing girls and even specifically tips to the bouncer to keep other girls away from me. We returned to hotel after the club close, had another raw round and continue with breakfast at the lounge. I had to leave to catch my flight. Back in the room, she bids me goodbye with BBBJ and lots of kisses. She send me off like a loving wife – hugging, kissing, crying, salam kissing hand (traditional send off in SE Asia) even waited for the taxi to make one round before exiting. I don't usually have any emotional attachment to FL. But this one does stir my heart.
Old 02-11-2023, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
USboy3134 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy2920 View Post
Just returned from Jakarta and had my first LT in my lifetime. Need you guys opinion if IDR15 m for 2 nights I paid to this girl is reasonable.

Had a great experience with this young MILF once in another country. Managed to keep in touch with her and book her for 3 days, 2 nights in Jakarta. She is actually in an unofficial relationship with a successful local businessman but has been playing around outside – being sugarbaby to a contractor, some FL works. She also works as photo model photoshoot and has a successful business. On the day she is coming to see me, she went to the hair salon and bought a t-shirt and Indonesian delicacy for me. That really warm my heart. We met at the hotel lobby and I was surprised that she just jumped, hugged and kissed me like long lost military wife. Not sure if it is genuine but her emotion is top notch. We carry on hugging and kissing in the elevator up till we reach the room and jumped straight to action – raw! After some cleaning, we went out for dinner– strolling, taking pictures like loving couple and continue to a club. It was my first time in a club, fully partaking in its activity. Usually, just a pervy lurker at the corner. We dance, cuddle and kiss through the night up till close. The club seems to cater to local and I don't see any foreigners around. We returned to the hotel and continue with another around of raw session before both of us slept till 9 pm! We went for dinner and to another different club. The club has more younger intoxicated actively dancing people. Here I can see her jealous side where she keeps pulling me closer, distancing me away from other dancing girls and even specifically tips to the bouncer to keep other girls away from me. We returned to hotel after the club close, had another raw round and continue with breakfast at the lounge. I had to leave to catch my flight. Back in the room, she bids me goodbye with BBBJ and lots of kisses. She send me off like a loving wife – hugging, kissing, crying, salam kissing hand (traditional send off in SE Asia) even waited for the taxi to make one round before exiting. I don't usually have any emotional attachment to FL. But this one does stir my heart.
Are you kidding me man?? Crazy, most working girls don't make that in probably three months in Indo. Did you offer that price or her saying that is her rate?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1