The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 17-03-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
oxygencaed is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
Looking at all your 32 posts, it's obvious that you are a piece of trash who talks nonsense and has zero credibility.
All of us who had tried her many times are physically well.
You can continue to post all you want, but nobody cares.
another example of a rawer
Old 18-03-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Upz You 2 Bro's
Bro bigbirdbird, how have you been?

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 18-03-2024, 07:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 15
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Lucky me didn’t get any STI from my 2 raw. I did not rtf after that as I don’t feel any addiction from the play - raw and tight. Her body is nice, soft and natural boobs are firm but p not tight. So I moved on.
So means that zk Amy’s pussy confirmed got virus or STD? Or others disease?
It’s really dangerous if she has this and still raw with others chiongster.
Old 18-03-2024, 08:31 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3389 / Power: 0
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Those very noble white knights should not even come to this forum in the first place. No one pay you to police this forum. It is very hypocritical to criticize other forumers after enjoy reading all their juicy reviews contribution.
After looking at the recent 13 pages of your posts : No reviews, no sharing of lobangs, only plenty of comments about AV films, raw and creampie.
It is obvious that your grey matter has shrunk to that tiny bit that causes you to crave for raw and creampie, and to like fictitious BS, without knowing how to make proper judgements.
Pathetic and another zero credibility guy.
Even though you have zapped me with your power, but who cares ? You are a non contributor.
Old 18-03-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3558 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Thank you Bro for confirming her ctc.
Agreed. Thanks.
Old 18-03-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 111 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3558 / Power: 11
unregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond reputeunregister has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewej5 View Post
So means that zk Amy’s pussy confirmed got virus or STD? Or others disease?
It’s really dangerous if she has this and still raw with others chiongster.
can any bro cfm this ?
We cant go around spreading this without any solid evidence.
This may damage the lady business.
Old 18-03-2024, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!Hornymoo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregister View Post
can any bro cfm this ?
We cant go around spreading this without any solid evidence.
This may damage the lady business.
I think many of use that knows Amy well will know that she is not what has been mentioned here.
She is a hard working lady that takes hygiene seriously.
She might have offended someone by rejecting certain requests but it’s her choice and we have to respect that. There are so many other ML around that willing to fulfill your request so just move on.
It’s not easy for them to come here to earn a living. If we find that their service is good just support if not just move on. No point keep bugging on her.

Cheers
Old 18-03-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried Amy yesterday and I must say in terms of look, body and boobs, she is easily the top 3 in my years of cheonging. And looking at how she handled hygiene before and after action, I think she is one of the better ones too. But of course it is also up to individuals to protect themselves, that's why I will never lick pussies or do raw. Just enjoy the body and enjoy the fuck. If wanna be worry about STD, then really, just don't play. Every week fuck a few girls, every single one of them has potential to give you STD if you don't use your brain and continue to suck their pussies or do raw.
Old 18-03-2024, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 15
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Just tried Amy yesterday and I must say in terms of look, body and boobs, she is easily the top 3 in my years of cheonging. And looking at how she handled hygiene before and after action, I think she is one of the better ones too. But of course it is also up to individuals to protect themselves, that's why I will never lick pussies or do raw. Just enjoy the body and enjoy the fuck. If wanna be worry about STD, then really, just don't play. Every week fuck a few girls, every single one of them has potential to give you STD if you don't use your brain and continue to suck their pussies or do raw.
It’s really true. Better avoid painting and raw. Play safe to protect yourself and family.
Old 18-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Wah sounds so good.

I must say... I have a new habit which is DATY. I really almost cannot help it. I simply absolutely love pussy.

I've always had some simple rules. I would eat my FB, and WLs in Geylang, and even some girls I get to pick up at our local bars. I used to draw the line with FLs across the different Domes or when I travel.

However, I've seriously broken all the rules. I've stopped going to Geylang and just supporting FLs and MLs. Oddly when I am in a 69 position my cxxk somehow becomes alot harder.

This fetish for me has also moved me to new areas I never explored. That I includes giving ARs. I've also discovered that if the ML didn't really wash her southern parts as I start to partake, it turns me on even more. I'm not saying I love the stink but it's the musk, and there is a difference.

Anyway, I do my regular check ups more often now given my change in routine.

Have fun bros

Quote:
Old 18-03-2024, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20325 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
Bro bigbirdbird, how have you been?

[/LEFT]
I'm Fine And Still Surviving
How About You Bro
Upz You

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 18-03-2024, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Lilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, can share Amy ctc?
Old 18-03-2024, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
Coconutoil1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCoconutoil1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went back to huat blk to try my luck again….. apparently a few of them rtc/rtv/jump ship because business not good….

back to the ml, honestly pissed at the bros here for gate keeping this girl……. I finally uds what it means when senior bros here say they kenna kc by the ml…. massage was honestly very good would give it a 8/10…… she got me screaming because she definitely got all the correct points….

then comes the gq….. honestly little to no teasing and skills are just normal but…. the gfe…. brothers….she started sitting infront of me and then slowly progress to lying down right beside me like how my ex girlfriends give me a handjob…. head on my shoulders and breathing to my neck….. after deed then realise never quote price and she said “随意吧” was so close to giving 2B because of the experience but stood my ground and just gave 1B…

senior bros, pls advice if this is the ml tactic to kc me……
Old 19-03-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
I'm Fine And Still Surviving
How About You Bro
Upz You
That is good to know you are well, Bro bigbirdbird

I'm alright now but there's time for everything to go wrong

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 19-03-2024, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Guest130 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, I have no intention of ruining any ML’s business. I posted on the forum with the intention of alerting others to the potential of contracting an STD if they choose to engage Amy from ZK. Others not contracting an STD doesn’t mean that the provider is completely clean, given that RAW was not offered to them. Additionally, getting a BBBJ and not contracting an STD is also not an indication the ML is clean after all, STD in the mouth is extremely rare.

I just hope that in the future, Amy can ensure that she herself and her clients are clean when engaging in RAW. After all, I myself enjoy RAW, hell I’ll RAW her again after awhile when the STD clears. I Just hope everyone stays safe when partaking in this hobby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1