The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian girl at Level 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
What " special skill " ???

Tell us more ..................
Bro KTL..maybe she will BBBJ your didi with a gobble of Indian Curry in her mouth...kekeke....aiyoyo...
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 14-11-2005, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1919 / Power: 20
wolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant futurewolverman has a brilliant future
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by len88
today just visit Ocean hotel ~ there got a pretty " india " girl on lv 3
,i try her today . very hot . she got a speacial skill that make u goes to heaven . any 1 who never try india girl b4 ... just go ahead ..
u will feel what the different ~
Haha, I told you so. Quite "bak chai". Thought of booking her last Saturday but she no smile leh. Maybe cos, I am not her race...or she thought I just room shopping too. But she didn't know this wolf, slurppp, wouldnt mind any colors of the sheep. Be it WHITE or BLACK! But I would BE PAYING HER A VISIT.......pretty soon...
Old 14-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Indian girl at Level 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai
Bro KTL..maybe she will BBBJ your didi with a gobble of Indian Curry in her mouth...kekeke....aiyoyo...
Bro pomrakthai,

Maybe she allow you to fxxk her CB all smeared with red-hot chilli-padi and sambal belachan................. VERY VERY HOT !!!!!!!............. OOUUCHHHHH.........

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 16-11-2005, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
len88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every Bro~
i just got the feeling that i never try b4 ~
believe me bro ~
just go n try ~ n u will know wat the "speacial skill " ~~ hhahaha
Old 16-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool 4th JB Samsters' Gathering on 18/11/05 @ Cedar Point Hawker Centre,JB at 7.30 pm

R E M I N D E R !!!!!

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 16-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by len88
Every Bro~
i just got the feeling that i never try b4 ~
believe me bro ~
just go n try ~ n u will know wat the "speacial skill " ~~ hhahaha
Bro, I think I know what you are referring to. But lets all be cautious. Dont leave home without it.(CD)
Old 29-11-2005, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
gerReporter is Cool - loads of Potential
Wink Ocean Hotel Top Floor

Check out most of the rooms on every floor. Finally reach top floor after a sweaty climb up the stuffy staircase. Took some time to decide between room 4 (tall Sabah ger) and room 86 (petite, fair chinese ger). Both rooms face the lift and staircase. Decided to go for the Sabah ger. The only room with a cartoon picture stuck on the front door. She wore a blue jeans with few picture sewed onto the jeans. Very good figure and B cupper.
Old 06-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 20
bhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud ofbhoven has much to be proud of
Re: Ocean Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerReporter
Check out most of the rooms on every floor. Finally reach top floor after a sweaty climb up the stuffy staircase. Took some time to decide between room 4 (tall Sabah ger) and room 86 (petite, fair chinese ger).
Thot should revisit after a long absence...yes rate has gone up to RM65.
Called L2 R 50 again...this is the room full of pic plastered on the walls. Gurl's name is Shirley. SOP throughout but very chatty...Figure reasonably good and complexion smooth with above average looks but bonking quite passive. Suppose can't ask for much for the price....

Quite a lot of banglas these days and a few new gurls but most CMI
Old 30-12-2005, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any recommendation ? next week I'll be visiting Msia and got chance to stay 3 nights at JB. wanted to give a tour there.
Old 31-12-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 21
batugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybatugajah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

no sound no gas
Old 03-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Freddy is Cool - loads of Potential

Dont let dis thread diw. Last went Ocean beginnin Nov, no sign of Ling L2R66 my old fave. Rumour is she given up. Waw bad news if true.. Anybody any news??
Old 03-02-2006, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Nowsaday the weather is too hot and dunno whether the lift at Ocean is not working or very very slow. Make me climb up to 5th level feeling very exhausting and cannot marikita liao, finally come down and take a cab to nearest Hotel that got Spa. Pay only RM77.00 with food, massage and facilities. Feeling more relax this way and there isn't any need to release my 'energies.'............................more healthy living with a better environment....................................... .............................hehehe

gigantic_tk
Old 04-02-2006, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
touchwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is 34RM worth it. Share your sexperience pls
Old 28-02-2006, 06:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 0
aegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to allaegis is a name known to all

HI guys,
went to ocean yesterday, pretty quiet so went up to level 5 where they say are better wls. Opted for linda in room 20, shiok man...
Looks: 7/10
bbbj: 7/10
f/j:7/10
She will catbath you with her tornado tongue action from your neck to your toes. one of the better W/Ls there.
Old 28-02-2006, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
godzillavspec deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, agree! Dun let the thread die...
Just wondering all wls at Ocean would there raise their price again due to petrol up 30 cents by today!!! Hope it still remain at RM65.
Remember last time they raise from RM60 to RM65 bcoz tat time petrol also raise price.
Palnning to go tomorow, will update.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1