The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
quok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Real story happened a few years ago. My neighbour used to have a Myanmar maid, 20s and good looking. I started chit chat with her when we were waiting for the lift. She is very chatty especially on weekdays because her employers are both at work. 1 day I test my luck asked if she want to earn extra, hint hint. Initially she said no so I kept offering her more and more money. Finally she agreed to fuck for 100 each time (expensive I know). So every time I feel horny I will walk over to her unit and press the bell and she will let me in to her employers house. We would fuck all over the place including on her ma’am’s masterbed. After a few visits we became more and more daring and would use their condoms, lube, sex toys. Her ma’am had this large dildo which I would use to fuck her ass while I fuck her pussy. She also had this wired vibrator which I would stick in to my ass for maximum sensation. She will also wear the ma’am’s lingerie sometimes while waiting for me to ring the bell. After the deed we would clean up properly and put everything back in the original positions.

Her ma’am is also not bad looking and every time I see her I would be quite friendly to chit chat, but in my mind I’m fantasizing that we are both using the same sex toys and she probably has my saliva all over her lingerie.

The maid left after 4 years and sad to say the replacement maid was an Indon aunty. Didn’t try to fuck after that.
Did you try your luck with ma'am?
Old 26-12-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 19
nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Have a toilet location where one of the urinal is in full frontal view of the entrance passageway which ladies need to pass on the way to the Female toilet, so your cock would be directly in full view of any ladies passing by. Anyone who knows a good toilet location which allows you to show off your cock to outside passerbys, do let me know and I'll let you know where this location is too.
Old 27-12-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
keehup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
Have a toilet location where one of the urinal is in full frontal view of the entrance passageway which ladies need to pass on the way to the Female toilet, so your cock would be directly in full view of any ladies passing by. Anyone who knows a good toilet location which allows you to show off your cock to outside passerbys, do let me know and I'll let you know where this location is too.
Usually the urinal is blocked by some panel of some sort, unless you stand further away from the urinal
Old 27-12-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Lol… very specific. Must see where.
Old 27-12-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

nemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to allnemoman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by keehup View Post
Usually the urinal is blocked by some panel of some sort, unless you stand further away from the urinal
No panel blocking this one, very surprisingly. I was hesitant to use this urinal myself as there were a few ladies and young girls who passed to and fro the ladies and saw my dick in full view - i watching them, they watching me - but i think they didn't know what to make of it since its a bona fide urinal I'm standing in front of (not even trying to stand further away to show off). Quite a fluke of placement of its location I must say.
Old 27-12-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
No panel blocking this one, very surprisingly. I was hesitant to use this urinal myself as there were a few ladies and young girls who passed to and fro the ladies and saw my dick in full view - i watching them, they watching me - but i think they didn't know what to make of it since its a bona fide urinal I'm standing in front of (not even trying to stand further away to show off). Quite a fluke of placement of its location I must say.
I think these days difficult.. quite shy too...

what about entering ladies toilet and masturbating there...
Old 27-12-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
I think these days difficult.. quite shy too...

what about entering ladies toilet and masturbating there...
like he's doing ?

https://thetranny.com/videos/52826/h...-masturbation/

https://www.xvideos.com/video5722601..._nearly_caught
Old 27-12-2021, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
MaiSuSeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It is the design problem, you cannot be charged for flashing
Old 27-12-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 20
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
One of my old offices (in those industrial blocks) had this flaw...i would purposely take a leak and let those OLs walk past "see"..some of them were really cute and of course they were like shocked/shy when they accidentally see.

Until one day my senior HR (auntie) walked past...and saw me.

She emailed the building management about it and next thing I knew, they sent an advisory saying all toilet doors to be closed at all times. hahaha
Old 27-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Like this person?
https://www.xvideos.com/video30935265/my_toilet01
https://www.xvideos.com/video30973867/my_toilet03
Old 27-12-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 4
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

watch sugarbook.live while masturbating, more feeling can come see six packs guys dancing
Old 27-12-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by keehup View Post
hmm is blocked, need to find some alternatives to resolve it
Old 27-12-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRATERNITY View Post
wah so many pervs here haha

mine not so perv.

basically, i have this chio gf (ex) who was super drunk. i fucked her pretty much like a dead fish + took pics and videos for private collection. and she doesnt even seems to know what happened.
guys have always felt that drunken girl is tasty
Old 27-12-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I went with my friend to a massage parlour in town. In the shared toilet, there is a pail of water with bra (FL soaking their bra and panties inside). My friend just pee inside the pail and shot his load in. Lol! Sibei power.

I visited this atas milf FL at Martin Road. Saw her hanging her paty in toilet to dry. I use it to masterbate then use it to clean my cum. Hehe. Quite kinky..
hehe quite pervert action i think, hard to imagine
Old 27-12-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

that looks like a young gal have used it (due to the size of the pad)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1