The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 07-08-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

If this boss and staff story doesn't lead to sex, this lady boss is sure a cock teaser.
Having hammer and nails but don't know how to do it, it's highly unlikely.
Further more, just a simple task already return with a home cooked dinner, hmm..
Please bring on the meat, thank you.
Old 07-08-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 446 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10022 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

up you before

Aiyo, what happened if the boss is vegan? No feast liao.

haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Please bring on the meat, thank you.
Old 07-08-2023, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why move so slowly one ??....faster jiayu for action leh ...awaiting yr sexciting FR for the coming dinner with her
Over the dinner , she told me she got married to an elder man that is 23 year older than her , just becos she want to stay in SG as her company shut down during Covid time.
Now staying in 5 room flat with the 2 teenage daughter from her husband ex wife . Cannot imagine what a lucky 50 plus year old man can get such a pretty young women who born 1990 that I mentioned .
We went to for the mid night movie till 2am and suppose to send her back home , but she hints me we can find a place to chit chat .
I suggest go to my apartment that we could have a nice cup red wine.
Upon reach my place , she take a good shower and wearing my T shirt and short pants . Can see her bra less point nipples thru the shirt.
I give her a good hug with passion kisses , follow by roaming her cup D boobs .
I stripped her off and lick her clean shaved Pussy until she cannot take it anymore. In return she give me a good bbbj and ride on me .
She was so wild that we have a 3 rounds of good sex that night and I sent her back home after the breakfast .
In the car , she told me that her marriage is just mutual agreement to stay in Singapore not the true love.
Her husband still in contact with her ex wife and other women .
End story with a such a good sex experience
Old 07-08-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

This is probably the best kind of FB relationship.
No string likely. This one reminds me of my buddy, let's call him L, he chanced upon a PRC MILF on a social app. Also married to a Singapore man much older than her, they have a teenage son. While the father adored the son and pampered him, she got nothing much except the right to stay in Singapore but needed to work to make a living for herself.
She was outright wanting expensive gifts which my friend didn't bother to buy her, except some meals and drinks. L told me she's a good fxxx but to his shock, there's once he brought another PRC to a hourly hotel, saw her went there with another elderly man. Before he could even send her a nasty message, she blocked him.
Moral of the story, all these MILF ain't that dumb afterall. They are unlikely to be faithful as they know they are not exclusive.

Last edited by junior_cannibal; 09-08-2023 at 04:34 PM.
Old 07-08-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbey View Post
Over the dinner , she told me she got married to an elder man that is 23 year older than her , just becos she want to stay in SG as her company shut down during Covid time.
Now staying in 5 room flat with the 2 teenage daughter from her husband ex wife . Cannot imagine what a lucky 50 plus year old man can get such a pretty young women who born 1990 that I mentioned .
We went to for the mid night movie till 2am and suppose to send her back home , but she hints me we can find a place to chit chat .
I suggest go to my apartment that we could have a nice cup red wine.
Upon reach my place , she take a good shower and wearing my T shirt and short pants . Can see her bra less point nipples thru the shirt.
I give her a good hug with passion kisses , follow by roaming her cup D boobs .
I stripped her off and lick her clean shaved Pussy until she cannot take it anymore. In return she give me a good bbbj and ride on me .
She was so wild that we have a 3 rounds of good sex that night and I sent her back home after the breakfast .
In the car , she told me that her marriage is just mutual agreement to stay in Singapore not the true love.
Her husband still in contact with her ex wife and other women .
End story with a such a good sex experience
Lucky u...so in the end u managed to up her ...seems like PRC women r so easy to catch if u r a rich guy..so it's just a ONS for u bro..no more contact or action with her again ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 07-08-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is probably the best kind of FB relationship.
No string likely. This one reminds me of my buddy, let's call him L, he chanced upon a PRC MILF on a social app. Also married to a Singapore man much older than her, they have a teenage son. While the father adored the son and pampered him, she got nothing much except the right to stay in Singapore but needed to work to make a living for herself.
She was outright wanting expensive gifts which my friend didn't bother to buy her, except some meals and drinks. L told me she's a good fxxx but to his shock, there's once he brought another PRC to a hourly hotel, saw L went there with another elderly man. Before he could even send her a nasty message, L blocked him.
Moral of the story, all these MILF ain't that dumb afterall. They are unlikely to be faithful as they know they are not exclusive.
Bro jc..u write so much until u blur already...L is yr buddy not the PRC woman, right ??....haha..
n v confusing leh, is this PRC woman now yr friend's wife or the wife of another elderly man ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 08-08-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro jc..u write so much until u blur already...L is yr buddy not the PRC woman, right ??....haha..
n v confusing leh, is this PRC woman now yr friend's wife or the wife of another elderly man ??
Indeed, amended leh.
Thanks, Eagle Eye.
Old 09-08-2023, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
whiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PART 3: THE SHOWER...

I never expected that my boss would ask if I wanted to shower, so I didn't even bring any clothes to change into.

BOSS: Thank you so much for helping me. Sorry it was so dusty. You want to take a shower before dinner?

ME: ..uh... I.. thanks... but I didn't bring any clothes to change into.

BOSS: That's okay. I think I have a shirt and some shorts you might fit.

ME: Alright.

She game me a little sensuous smile. The kind where just the a little of the sides of the lips curl up. At this point, the head down below was already starting to get a little hard.

My boss opens her closet and then bends over to grab a folded towel from a low shelf. Instead of squatting down she just bent over from her waist and I could see her generous DD cup b**bs getting pulled down by gravity. No way any straight guy can avoid looking. Her bra could barely hold them in.

BOSS: Here.

She caught be looking at her ample b##bs and gave me an even smaller smile. A sort of ha! I caught you looking kind of smile.

I take the towel and then walk into the bathroom and start taking off my clothes. Just leave the door ajar. By now my flagpole is full engorged and my underwear is bulging.

I turn on the shower and adjust the knob until it is the right temperature.

My boss opens the door and scampers in.

BOSS: I think I'll join you if you don't mind.

She quickly takes off her v-neck t-shirt, Her black lacy bra can barely contain her b##bs. Just oozing out.

Then she yanks off her jeans. Tiny matching black lace underwear. Almost a g-string. SHE MUST OF PLANNED THIS! The rear end matches the curves of her front side.

She looks at my bulging underwear and gives a huge grin, and then she unhooks her bra and drops it to the ground. And I witness the unleashing of a massive DD/F cup b##b drop. Definitely natural. 4-5cm areolas and big protruding hard nipples to match the huge b##bs. Little Johnny was now fully engorged and when I took off my underwear he just flung up to full attention.

BOSS: Ohhh.... I guess you're ready to shower.

We step into the shower and we immediately start DFKing. She grabs the shower gel and pumps it into her right had and starts lathering her b##bs. And then she rubs soap all over my chest and body. And then we just all over each other. Like a standing nuru massage.

She grabs my erect member and starts stroking and washing it with her left hand while her right hand grabs my butt cheeks.

I grab her b##bs and rinse them off and begin sucking on the nipples.

ME: Ohh... f#ck!!!!

I can barely hold it in. I think she noticed and she suddenly grabs my member hard and grips it tight, momentarily stopping me from shooting too soon.

I turn off the shower and we quickly dry. Like probably only 30% dry and continue the DFK and groping as step out of the shower.

She then squats down and grabs my pole and begins vigorously sucking. Almost vacuum like.

ME: Ahhhhhh!!

BOSS: Not yet.

She pulls it out and we continue DFK. I know I can't hold it in much longer, I lift her up onto the bathroom sink counter and slide myself in. We were so turned on we didn't even think about putting on cover.

I don't know if she does kegals or what but damn it's tight. And she can squeeze it so hard, too!

I bring her back down and turn her around. She bends over and holds onto the sink counter top as I hit it from behind. Her firm, full, rear provides just enough cushion for serious heavy thrusting. I love this position because I'm able to grab a hold of both of her b##bs while I pound away. The b##bs are just swinging to the rhythm. They are so big, one hand cannot even hold much of it. So I alternate from playing with the nipples and grabbing the bottom underboob. Soft and doughy. Just right.

After around 15 minutes I just can't hold it anymore and I pull out and shoot onto the floor. I was quite surprised by the volume and distance it shot out. Like 2 meters or more.

BOSS: WOW....

I think it's been like pent up sexual teasing and holding it in for week with the boss.

She comes over and takes my hand and pulls me back into the shower. Then she puts some soaps on flag pole, which is still a bit engorged. The washing starts to become a bit more sensual, and surprisingly, my little brother is starting to get hard again... because she's sliding her b##bs against my left arm while stroking my member.

To be continued...
(round 2?)
Old 09-08-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Indeed, amended leh.
Thanks, Eagle Eye.
Amended but still wrong leh bro. You still have L as your buddy and L as the lady in your last sentence.
Old 09-08-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Hurry up, round 2 please 💦
Old 11-08-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have read through all the stories in this thread. So many wonderful stories about colleagues.

In real life, is it so easy to up colleagues? It seems that everyone is busy in sg. Most people normally go home after work. How come so many chances for bro here to up colleague.

For me, here is real issue. I have a strong feeling for a colleague for many years. And somehow I think she is also having feelings for me? Every time cross by, she always has a very sweet smile to me. Although she is nice to everyone, but I feel she smiles to me specially.

A little other background, the colleagues in our company are very conservative. Every one just come to work and go home. No interaction after work. She and I are in different department. We almost have no work interaction. We are both married. I heard from other source that her husband is in navy. She has 2 kids alone. I kind of like her very much. And somehow I feel she also has special feelings for me. We are both shy people. How can we even start? Note that our company environment is conservative. If will be strange if I chitchat with her in office.

Can bro give advice ?
Old 11-08-2023, 08:37 PM
Samster

What do you want? Love and sex outside of your family? Are you prepared for the potential consequences? Being found out, get fired from work, get divorced and thrown out of your family?
While it's fun and exciting to read other's story, it can be very tough to live your own. Something are best to be left to be in the wonderland and dreams.
Old 11-08-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
dcsch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What do you want? Love and sex outside of your family? Are you prepared for the potential consequences? Being found out, get fired from work, get divorced and thrown out of your family?
While it's fun and exciting to read other's story, it can be very tough to live your own. Something are best to be left to be in the wonderland and dreams.
Thinking she may lack of sex. If both of us like each other is true, then become secret fb maybe wonderful
Old 11-08-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Battousai7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Damm true..stay away before fiction come reality.
Old 11-08-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
whiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhiteleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

PART 4: MOISTURIZING
(round 2)

After we thoroughly washed each other in the shower, she handed me a towel to dry myself and her with.

The pole was still not all the way back to relaxed state.

BOSS: Oh.... (looking and giggling)

I'm still so turned on by her but I know I'll need my usual period of rest to recharge the cannon before I can fire again.

She takes my hand and leads me to her bedroom and grabs a bottle of something. I start DFK her again.

BOSS: Hold on... My skin is dry.

She opens the bottle and starts to rub oil on her front side. Starting with her legs and feet and then slowly working her way up her legs and rear. Then she gets to her stomach area and finally... to her gorgeous b##bs.

In a circular motion starting from the outside she kneads her way toward her nipples. Seems to be spending a lot of time on her b##bs and nipples. Damn##@# tease!

Couldn't take it anymore. I pounced on her and began to help with the "moisturizing". With extra attention in the b##bs and b#tt area.

More than a handful and my hands are pretty big. So nice.... meanwhile the boss starts...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1