The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2006, 04:10 PM
Riuva

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

hello brothers,

my first time posting here. just got back from bangkok and discovered how good thai girls are. according to you guys, hadyai is even better than bangkok right? bangkok i like the saphan kwai area cos my hotel is right there, the ktvs quite cheap, quiet, ppl there friendly and wont rip you off not liike patpong or nana.

is hatyai like that also? or got both type.

anyway, i got newbie questions to ask you seniors here ok? what amt of tip will make the girls happy? i not stingy but dont want to waste money anyhow tip, i very poor still in ns leh.

also, issit btter to change money over there or here in spore?

and, what language you all speak to the girls and the ppl? i find it very hard to talk to them leh, i duno any thai.

thank you!
Old 22-02-2006, 04:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 0
taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Dun forget the first thing CBM do when reach the farm was use the toilet to take a crap... when he come out and wanted to give a girl a tip, she reject, but another one take, say thank you, and tomorrow, pls come and shit again... hehehe...

The 5k Baht OKT damn CB one... if 3k, maybe I book lorr cos the girl is really quite sweet... hehehe...
maybe the 1st who reject took CBM's golden crap for tip instead...kekeke

aiyah..whether its a 5k or 3k or whatever..u will take also la..lei ke hai!
u r NO.1 mah...!!
Old 22-02-2006, 05:08 PM

taurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertaurus75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: To Wai or Not to Wai ...

To Wai or Not to Wai ...
The Wai is one of the most famous of symbols that people recognize as being 'Thailand.' To do it right is almost an art form and something that many Thais take great care to express properly and sincerely because not only is it ingrained from an early age into Thai culture it also comes from the heart and it is literally a true measure of how much respect to show someone.

At first glance the 'Wai' looks simple and easy however to understand the rules to a proper Wai you soon realize this is no simple slick Thai style 'handshake' or even an exotic-cool, ala Vulcan 'Live Long and Prosper', salutation. If you ever watch a Thai perform the wai it is amazing the skill they have. They can gracefully and respectfully wai carrying anything!

The rule to understand is not how to Wai but to whom. For example try this brain teaser on for size..
A young foreigner meets a Thai girl for lunch. She does the wai and he returns the gesture. To go back to his hotel he hails a taxi. The older driver, upon receiving a good tip, wais him, then drives off. The foreigner waves his hand to mean 'never mind.'

Some days later, the girl invites him to her house. An old man walks out and she introduces her father, whom he instantly recognizes as none other than the taxi driver.

Now, should the westerner, say a manager of some firm (status), recognizing the taxi-driver father (elder person), wai first? Or not wai but mumble something in English as a detour? Or merely extend a hand for a handshake? Do nothing to see what happens first?

Before he can sort himself out, a woman looking younger than he walks in and his girlfriend introduces the woman as her stepmother. Should he wai this younger woman first or wait for her to do it first? An elderly woman now comes in and it turns out she is the chief servant. He becomes confused. Wai quickly?

Positions of the Wai

The person of lower status would also bend lower, lower his head more and clasp his hands higher. You will usually guess the status of two people that meet by watching the way they wai each other. The lower the head/body, the higher the hands, the higher the status and respect offered. L x HB x HH = W = S Taking notes so far?

It is also protocol that if someone wais you, you don't have to return the wai but it is very disrespectful to not acknowleadge it. A smile or a nod will usually suffice. Monks and Thai Royality will never return a wai but a King will wai a monk, such are the rules of status in Thailand.

When to Wai
When will always depend on 'who' as in who has the higher status or seniority. If your lower in status then you wai first. Most tourist and farang generally would not have to worry about wai-ing first out of general respect from Thai people for your status as a foreigner plus we aren't expected to understand Thai ways.
However you do go a long way by wai-ing with the proper respect to monks, members of the Royal Family and elder persons. Be careful you don't go in the wrong way by wai-ing to children, service people like cooks, clerks, taxi drivers or anyone obviously younger than yourself. People and friends of equal status may only wai each other when coming or going.

So even if you can't speak a lick of Thai to save your life if you know the rules, always smile and can master a good Wai from all I've heard so far you'll go over like gangbusters and if you won't take it from me ask someone whose actually been to Thailand!
Old 22-02-2006, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
maybe the 1st who reject took CBM's golden crap for tip instead...kekeke

aiyah..whether its a 5k or 3k or whatever..u will take also la..lei ke hai!
u r NO.1 mah...!!
Ma Hai... like that also need to say meh... me better retire lorr...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 23-02-2006, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Ma Hai... like that also need to say meh... me better retire lorr...
retire? you ? not in a million years...u r my tai see heng!
Old 23-02-2006, 08:01 PM

Re: Promo Tiger...

Dailo..maybe this will helps..
Old 24-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riuva
hello brothers,

my first time posting here. just got back from bangkok and discovered how good thai girls are. according to you guys, hadyai is even better than bangkok right?
Cannot compare like that leh bro... everywhere got its own distinct attractions... HDY more laid back, relaxed, more emphasis on LT, Farms etc... BKK, rushed, busy, girls are of course, more expensive, emphasis mainly on ST... go to HDY, then u will know lorr
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 24-02-2006, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Actually, just tip reasonably lah... especially if you still in NS, no need to tip too much. If for overnight girls, tips should be about 5,000 baht. If for ST, just tip about 2,000 Baht. Remember, don't waste.

For changing of money, danuk gives better rates. So once you arrive in Hatyai, take the minibus to danuk, change into Thai Baht and then come back to Hatyai.( i simply love this....)
As for language, it depends on where you book the girls. Channivet girls will speak Hokkien, See Kim Yong speaks Cantonese, Niphat Uthit speaks Malay, Raj Uthit speaks Indian, SC Heritage speaks English and Kiss Lounge speaks French, Sakura speaks Japenese and Chin Man Lao speaks Mandarin. So see what you want to use, just go to the area or place.

Cheers
Tee Vee
kekeke..hahaha..good one! teevee...
can ask him to try my Agent-T too to pick him up at airport. well Agent-T speaks french, drives a helicopter to and fro airport with a service fee of 10k Baht per trip...kekeke!
Old 24-02-2006, 04:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Bro Taurus,

Really miss the few nites with u in Hatyai mak mak... relax have drinks infront of KC and day after in Kiss Lounge...

Hope we can have a drink again soon, or now in Hatyai, KL or Singapore.

KL bros all miss bro Taurus mak mak! hehehe...

PS: Me very bore leh, try to make u happy. Now?? Happy bo?
Old 24-02-2006, 05:18 PM

Re: GEK SIM.....CBM neber intends to contact me...

Sorie brudders awaiting for my SCENE TWO FR...due to some GEK SIM matters..the FR will be on next week..coz now really GEK SIM...!
CBM ..how can u do this to me? 1st the roti..now me...
why dun u call me? why? why???
Old 24-02-2006, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro Taurus,

Really miss the few nites with u in Hatyai mak mak... relax have drinks infront of KC and day after in Kiss Lounge...

Hope we can have a drink again soon, or now in Hatyai, KL or Singapore.

KL bros all miss bro Taurus mak mak! hehehe...

PS: Me very bore leh, try to make u happy. Now?? Happy bo?
mizz u too Dailo! really miss those days.... so relaxing and trouble free during those days....!
now my turn to say this to you: " BRO , DUN THINK TOO MUCH..... "
see you in KL soon....
P.S. I miss Boinker too.....
Old 24-02-2006, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: GEK SIM.....CBM neber intends to contact me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurus75
Sorie brudders awaiting for my SCENE TWO FR...due to some GEK SIM matters..the FR will be on next week..coz now really GEK SIM...!
CBM ..how can u do this to me? 1st the roti..now me...
why dun u call me? why? why???
kekek walau eh..must post so many times meh I paiseh already ok la next time will definately call u thought a few hours only so didn't want to kacau u all la.
Old 24-02-2006, 06:47 PM

Exclamation Re: GEK SIM.....CBM neber intends to contact me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
kekek walau eh..must post so many times meh I paiseh already ok la next time will definately call u thought a few hours only so didn't want to kacau u all la.
so yr intention of contacting long distance frens is a form of kacau-ness??!!
i oredi very GEK SIM...now u did it again..its like stabbing my heart numerous times..CBM...i dun want yr ROTI anymore....never ..forever and ever.
i will not look u up in KL when i visit the rest of the Realm brudders there...in case i get mistaken for kacau you....*sobs*
i really GEK SIM....and i am going to call teevee to arrange 'tigeress' for me liao..for a suicidal bonk! GEK SIIIIIIMmmmmmmm arghhhh....
Old 24-02-2006, 07:52 PM

Re: SCENE TWO

SCENE TWO, THE ROTI DAY

after the 1st night at KC and the 5K Baht WL during that wee hours...had a nice long sleep. *knock knock*..hey..its Agent-T knocking on my hotel room door..relaying the message from KLKOOL that they having kopi at DEEP POINT. leow leow..change to my superman suit and fly down with Agent-T.
ahhhh..saw them and yeah..teevee too! and cupnoodle with his Taiwan Fren.
but what really interest me is Ah Phon(Rain), The hmmm...waitress. phom chop mak mak....
after TCSS..which i dun know what they talking..think its about last night stuff. i cannot remember whether the traditional massage comes first or the farm gals search comes first...but it doesn't matter.
had a great time at that particular massage salon( think cannot reveal that place coz promised GTM cannot say...*HINT* u can find superlaojiao there for sure) the whole session comes in all sorts of TCSS packages..with MA HAI, LEI KE HAI, FUCK YOU..etc. and yes..full of laughters. so trouble-free and relaxing..its like a group of same frequency brudders having "mass orgy" kekeke...
the Farms GALs Search(FGS) also beri interesting...hahaha! can really see how GTM works his charm thru out all houses in SKY and Channivate...nbzzz.
really take my hat off him! and also funny guy CBM (still dun know where he got the idea) came out with his very own self-destruct ROTI INCIDENT!!really laugh like a mad man when i heard GTM and KLK relate it...CBM, dun ever try this unless u attained the level of TMM or TMK from my Dailo, stiffneck! (P.S. in case newbies dun understand this, pls skip this para. this is strictly for Realm Incident 2006)
finally after a action pack day, i proposed all brudders for a seafood dinner at Krua Talay. met up with Klangkia before the dinner at SGV.
during the dinner..again see GTM works his charms with coconut(am i allow to call her that huh??!!)..KNN and coconut reciprocrate with her TLC and feed GTM with every spoon of dishes...think maybe GTM "fed" her well during the day. (till then i still haven find my "tirak") eat, drink and jokes during the dinner...
after dinner..Boinker and KLKOOL asked me what's next? since i never go Kiss Lounge before..we decided to go take a look for my sake. thanx brudders!
again and again...GTM works his "goldenprick" charm again..kekeke..saying he and CBM going to the festival pasar with their gers. and so ..we proceed to KL with Agent-T.
Kiss Lounge
really impresses with KL.. saw a pool of gers just outside the entrance ..wau lau..all wearing the red cheongsam(CNY mah!). *nose bleeds* found ourselves the best seats in the house and start to drink liao. at 1st, quite moody with small groups of us chatting here and there...one thing to say is i find brudders Boinker and KLKOOL really good kakis to chat with( right now GTM and CBM with their gers at Night Pasar)...after a few rounds of drinks..i decided to heighten the spirit by requesting a ger to come and keep me "company"! As Agent-T knows my requirements..i immed sent him over to the counter to select the 'ONE' for me...hmmm..not bad. a very nice petite ger! the moment she sat down..i immed try to recollect how GTM works his magic(hahahaha) and put all to practise!
By then..wala! here comes GTM and CBM !!! they rushed down to KL after putting their gers to 'sleep' with their one eye snake! (just kidding)
then i finally know the meaning of "going to toilet with a candle"(BY Boinker)
when i saw GTM 's other Tirak...let's just call her G...wau piangz!
by then everyone are tipsy and horny...i mean CBM and KLKOOL..coz they oredi went searching for ST gers...(Note: gers are categorize into 2 types..BJ and NON-BJ pricing)..
since i oredi slept alone for the 1st night..so i asked for LT for my ger.(1800B)
good night good night... everyone left after Boinker 1st to go back.
End of KL night( i wont forget that night! Dekuip) Got Agent-T to send them all back safely...
i stayed on till they closed..coz i like to listen to the 'Katoey" singing all Theresa Teng's songs....(keeps on tipping her for every songs) Agent-T went back with sending me home..why? becoz i staying at Garden home...kekeke..beri near! upstairs only...
after a supper with with my ger..went back hotel and have a nice..saucy..hot...bath and sleep with a happy smile......

To Be Cont'd
SCENE THREE( Realm Brudders going back....me as Lone Ranger Roaming In Hatyai coming up next.....stay tuned)
Old 24-02-2006, 08:12 PM

Re: WEEKEND THAI DESSERTS

REALM LADIES...
more Realm Ladies...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1