The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Luckyou

Old 25-12-2021, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of
Re: Opposite Condo, Naked neighbors II

Guys,

TS is willing to risk his sharing. I am glad that he is sharing his experience with us. Pictures, by right, he has no right to share. He could have take this into his grave and keep it as a secret forever.

For those who requested videos, it really depends on TS whether to share. He share it, he will be risk of kanna exposed too..

TS, I missed two of your videos but I want to tell you that thanks for sharing your experiences, video and pictures here. But be careful ok?

Merry Christmas sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
X'mas delight....very free cos oldman alone at home tonite.
Combo Lucky vid!

New condo neighbor spotted...those lucky viewer juz 1 request
For your eyes only n do not circulate, kum Sia....

Start @ 1138pm
End @ 0028am.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k6d...ew?usp=sharing
Old 26-12-2021, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 19
ilivetoeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilivetoeat deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh man i missed it... can reshare?
Old 26-12-2021, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
ClickCassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoprint123 View Post
Guys,

TS is willing to risk his sharing. I am glad that he is sharing his experience with us. Pictures, by right, he has no right to share. He could have take this into his grave and keep it as a secret forever.

For those who requested videos, it really depends on TS whether to share. He share it, he will be risk of kanna exposed too..

TS, I missed two of your videos but I want to tell you that thanks for sharing your experiences, video and pictures here. But be careful ok?

Merry Christmas sir!
Agree with you bro.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
Old 26-12-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

A morn stroll in my block juz now, trying my luck n didn't expect my lovely neighbor really got go work today....

Old 26-12-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Magericks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A morn stroll in my block juz now, trying my luck n didn't expect my lovely neighbor really got go work today....

Nice, but curious isn't it obvious when you take photo? Must be careful not to get caught
Old 26-12-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magericks View Post
Nice, but curious isn't it obvious when you take photo? Must be careful not to get caught
It is at the end of the corridoor.
I can see anyone walking towards me and I was right behind a wall with some openings....very safe, can smoke there oso...
Old 26-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Magericks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
It is at the end of the corridoor.
I can see anyone walking towards me and I was right behind a wall with some openings....very safe, can smoke there oso...
Nice! It's a very strategic place for sniping 😎
Old 26-12-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Found this in my collection, can't recall when i took this video...perhaps you guys can advise her which dress to choose from then...

Old 26-12-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all

The king new dress
Old 26-12-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

Guess what? She's an OL.....
Really different when she was in her Office wear.....

Quote:
Found this in my collection, can't recall when i took this video...perhaps you guys can advise her which dress to choose from then...

Old 26-12-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 19
kotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkotek is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Absolutely gorgeous OL...more more bro!

BRO's who ZAPPED me, please leave a comment too. I will return the favour when I can.
Old 26-12-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I thought so too. - She is a beautiful woman.
Thanks for your effort!
Old 26-12-2021, 05:40 PM
Samster

This video taken not long ago also shiok...
Wearing office wear to work and knowing the red undies beneath her dress...

Old 26-12-2021, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3586 / Power: 15
Chij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond reputeChij has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
This video taken not long ago also shiok...
Wearing office wear to work and knowing the red undies beneath her dress...

you don't even need to be lucky on zaogeng alr, just see what they wear openly
Old 26-12-2021, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 21
Rainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to allRainmanben is a name known to all

Wondering do TS has making out vids without blind or curtains closed and with lights on to share 🤔

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1