The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2023, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyflora View Post
Dirty talk. When i kiss, my hands will be touching the dick or the balls
Gotta agree with this. Dirty talk. Love it when she feedbacks "Oh so tight, ah so deep, i love making love with you, oh this feels so good" etc etc.

And of course audio cues, good moans and groans. And i love the sound of my balls slapping against her when i pump hard
Old 11-12-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 1
davidleeigoog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdavidleeigoog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdavidleeigoog is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdavidleeigoog is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If other party is aggressive that is a turn on man. I become the dead fish hehe
Old 12-12-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4038 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
In fact everytime farking will give a different feeling but always nice experience.

Just fark more and you will understand.
Sadly, I only fucked her once. Was in KL for a chiong trip, the MP got shut down shortly after and lost contact.

She wasn't a great looker, and had quite a bit of tummy fats but she really enjoyed sex.
Old 12-12-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Dreefom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deepthroat with slurppie moans
Old 12-12-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 11
yangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to beholdyangyang77 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teine View Post
What is do it right ?

Chemistry and the way they moves/touches plays a huge part too! Or at least for me
Old 12-12-2023, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 20
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

When she suddenly screaming " My hubby is back home soon! "
Old 12-12-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 17
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

When my FB told me that my cock is longer, thicker and harder than her hubby one and told me to cum inside her to fill her up and that she says her hubby needs to use condom but not me.
Old 12-12-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 17
CumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of lightCumRainer is a glorious beacon of light

When my FB told me that my cock is longer, thicker and harder than her hubby one and told me to cum inside her to fill her up and that she says her hubby needs to use condom but not me.
Old 13-12-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1460 / Power: 20
cutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud ofcutecuteboy has much to be proud of

When my ML moans too loud and her next door sister and customer starts giggling, and she gave a curt remark before I blast off everything warm inside her.
Old 13-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13614 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Hearing the piak piak sound is quite a turn on.
if can hear the moaning sound from next door, lagi best.

*in the context of at the massage parlor.
Old 14-12-2023, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 15
Xenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find betterXenium is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not during but after lovemaking.

When she ask me shyly and timidly: Did I like it ?

Huge turn on.
Old 14-12-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 329 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11369 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Letting me mouth fuck and deepthroat her with her pussy juices on my dick when she was too high and weak to resist
Old 15-12-2023, 03:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
eugenengiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeugenengiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dfk is a must and when she is getting more wet
Old 16-12-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 1
Cookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiepusss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can cosplay
Old 16-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 11
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenium View Post
Not during but after lovemaking.

When she ask me shyly and timidly: Did I like it ?

Huge turn on.
Agree, when the girl is out to serve you, nothing get more turnon then a serving good girl.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1