The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 26-08-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 7
Sammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySammyboyanglee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Sure bro, but why B&W ? Post in full colour, can ?

Thanks
A coloured version!

Old 26-08-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4160 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
g-sting lover
🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️
Old 07-09-2023, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 6
Dignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud ofDignified69 has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

First time posting in this thread.

Was eating at my small food court which is next to single lane internal road in my small estate. On the other side a couple sitting on the sidewalk. Gal very chio in white shorts. Not the tight ones but loose cotton one. Legs wide open in v formation. Can cleary see the insides with the pink panty fully exposed. If got closer for sure would be able to see if clean shaven or nice forest.

Could not believe my eyes that sitting like that for all to see. Also the guy not say anything. Was thinking they exhibitionist or what ? Is he getting cheap thrills knowing that people will watch. I enjoyed for 10 minutes and then they left.
I am grateful to Yingzhi (1820-2024 for being the wife I never had) Molly (2022 frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019 So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018 My turnaround) Ke Ke (2062-2017 Heart-Touching Frenching) Mina (1805-2016 Our Relationship) Ke Ke (1651-2014 Your Golden Pedicure) and every1 else
Old 07-09-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes also due to the upbringing. At home when young, these ladies were not taught to sit properly. Or some from Convent or same gender schools, as long as they are not butt naked, then don't give a hood how they sit.
Free show, watch while available. Just make sure don't get caught trying to snap a pic.
Old 07-09-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 12
ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!ggbro is one of the Best!

yesterday OT at office but was engaged in online meeting and phone calls the whole afternoon so my room door was closed and did not walk out to the common area. When finally done at 6:00pm, thinking of going to toilet before leaving office and this was when I saw a female colleague wearing her underwear only walking out from the toilet

she was shocked to see me and just said sorry and walked very fast back towards the direction of her seat, while I try not to look at her and faster walk towards toilet to avoid the awkwardness.

Then when I came out from the toilet then she apologized again to me and said her pants got stained from period, and thought no one else in the office, and didn't want to bring her extra pants to the toilet because the floor is wet (our cleaner normally rinse the toilet before the rest knockoff from work and then only wash it properly the next morning thus the super wet toilet).

Lol i just said okay
Old 07-09-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah, I saw a mon's boobs in the park when I was quite young. I was playing with her daughter, and then she came close and bend down to talk to us. That was an amazing feeling. I just can't help stareing at her boobs
Old 07-09-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Ahbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of lightAhbei is a glorious beacon of light

Went to a mall that has lots of Ang mohs.
Tend to see daring syt pretty Ang moh braless.
Best is those wearing white tight fitting blouse with their brown nipples poking through the thin fabric and they seem oblivious to it. Got once saw a breastfeeding mum walking with a towel covering her bare breast but towel slips and saw her huge nipple with milk shake dripping
Old 07-09-2023, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
sailaero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbei View Post
Went to a mall that has lots of Ang mohs.
Tend to see daring syt pretty Ang moh braless.
Best is those wearing white tight fitting blouse with their brown nipples poking through the thin fabric and they seem oblivious to it. Got once saw a breastfeeding mum walking with a towel covering her bare breast but towel slips and saw her huge nipple with milk shake dripping
Can share which mall bro?
Old 07-09-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 13
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Encountered one with my colleague. I always have the habit to go toilet before going home just to make sure I dont have the urge to pee otw back. So one fine evening, prolly 9pm after a late meeting, i decided to use the handicap toilet. Green indication means vacant, so i pushed open the door slightly and went in.

I freaked out. My colleague was behind the door, in her white matching lacey bra and panties, looked at me in horror. I too looked at her in horror but at the same time i scanned her from top to bottom. Fuyoh. C cup with nice cleavage. I said sorry and quickly went out and into the mens toilet.

Quickly pack my things and head back home. Bam. Met her at the lift lobby. Very awkward but i decided to ask her why she’s still in office. So she just had her evening run and changed out in the handicap toilet. She didnt expect there would be people in the office thus did not lock the door. Feels like a dream. Guess what? We went out for dinner ���� Nth else happened after that but she told me not to tell anyone about it.
Old 09-09-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Encountered one with my colleague. I always have the habit to go toilet before going home just to make sure I dont have the urge to pee otw back. So one fine evening, prolly 9pm after a late meeting, i decided to use the handicap toilet. Green indication means vacant, so i pushed open the door slightly and went in.

I freaked out. My colleague was behind the door, in her white matching lacey bra and panties, looked at me in horror. I too looked at her in horror but at the same time i scanned her from top to bottom. Fuyoh. C cup with nice cleavage. I said sorry and quickly went out and into the mens toilet.

Quickly pack my things and head back home. Bam. Met her at the lift lobby. Very awkward but i decided to ask her why she’s still in office. So she just had her evening run and changed out in the handicap toilet. She didnt expect there would be people in the office thus did not lock the door. Feels like a dream. Guess what? We went out for dinner ���� Nth else happened after that but she told me not to tell anyone about it.
Ever imagine what would happen if you just seize the moment and close the toilet door behind you? A guy and gal inside a toilet cubicle.
Old 09-09-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10045 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

You

EITHER

Have a good fuck.

OR

End up in jail for molest.

Your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Ever imagine what would happen if you just seize the moment and close the toilet door behind you? A guy and gal inside a toilet cubicle.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Do not believe in those AV where a super hot girl in the toilet 'raping' a normal man. Even if she's in the midst of DIY and horny enough to want him, aftermath is likely crying rape to protect her own integrity.
If you are the one she's been having a crush on, she would have been hitting on you before, and not raid till you guys bumped into each other in a handicap toilet.
Old 09-09-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Do not believe in those AV where a super hot girl in the toilet 'raping' a normal man. Even if she's in the midst of DIY and horny enough to want him, aftermath is likely crying rape to protect her own integrity.
If you are the one she's been having a crush on, she would have been hitting on you before, and not raid till you guys bumped into each other in a handicap toilet.
Agree 100% bro. I have an ex-colleague who was sentenced 10 years and 6 strokes after he drove home a woman he met at club. Judge decided that he had taken advantage of the fact that the victim was drunk (but not unconscious) and did not believe his version where she consented to the acts in his car. She only reported incident when her fiancé found out. Woman's word still has a greater weight in court in such matters.
Old 10-09-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Agree 100% bro. I have an ex-colleague who was sentenced 10 years and 6 strokes after he drove home a woman he met at club. Judge decided that he had taken advantage of the fact that the victim was drunk (but not unconscious) and did not believe his version where she consented to the acts in his car. She only reported incident when her fiancé found out. Woman's word still has a greater weight in court in such matters.
yeah same like the 69 yo man who the maid claimed raped her when she was rendered powerless when he say the word "sleep"...unless the man is a trained hypnotist, I really don't see how he has such powers over her..
Old 10-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
yeah same like the 69 yo man who the maid claimed raped her when she was rendered powerless when he say the word "sleep"...unless the man is a trained hypnotist, I really don't see how he has such powers over her..
I am sure she was "satisfied" until she wasn't - in $$$ or in kind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1