The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
pjsb3399 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ocean Hotel Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorelan View Post
Thanks bro Kalv for the info. So now it is still not safe to cheong Ocean???
Bro..I see its ok now and went there few times <look see look see> and things back to normal again but business not very good.

My personal timing to be safe are:

1) Go in the early morning..abt 9am+
2) Public holidays...

Even last time I go to GBW also got raid in the afternoon but OKT quickly light up the warning lights in the room and I have escaped...they checked and I said I come for massage with the <uniform> on.. they cant do anything...that is why in GBW they dont employ PRC and NL to avoid caught ....local CKT they cant act much.....

For your info.....
Old 24-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
Bro.. ok now .. few times <look see look see> ... normal .. but business not very good.... last time .. GBW .. got raid in the afternoon but OKT quickly light up the warning lights in the room ...
Good feedback - thanks. Most unfortunate no brothel/ joint (MP etc) in Malaysia is legal for sex!! Ocean OKTs has to be more alert with pre-warning system - like GBW. Otherwise, business will not be good. Never be caught with the pants off - even in Singapore for MP, FL etc - Legal Geylang/Petain OK. Important to stay cool, dress up fast before opening door (not easy for police to breakdown door). Police cannot do anything without evidences. Safest is to avoid - when in doubt. Will visit Ocean to find out more from OKT. Good weekend to all. Cheers.
Old 25-09-2011, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Good feedback - thanks. Most unfortunate no brothel/ joint (MP etc) in Malaysia is legal for sex!! Ocean OKTs has to be more alert with pre-warning system - like GBW. Otherwise, business will not be good. Never be caught with the pants off - even in Singapore for MP, FL etc - Legal Geylang/Petain OK. Important to stay cool, dress up fast before opening door (not easy for police to breakdown door). Police cannot do anything without evidences. Safest is to avoid - when in doubt. Will visit Ocean to find out more from OKT. Good weekend to all. Cheers.
YES Bro kalv....I concurred with u....singapore I know MP also very strict...i find out from some WLs in Central Hotel...JB...If kena caught red-handed...fine + out of the country.....must be vigilant .....
Old 27-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
MILFhunters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjsb3399 View Post
Went on Saturday 17/9/11 and check and they told just a routine job not to worry....I went top floor and called my regular Aiai and she admitted there was raid ......she said no big deal because the police maybe did not GET ENOUGH $$$ and give this operator a small warning

I also ask around some cheongsters and they also agreed the Operator did not feed enough to the authority before the HARI RAYA festival....that why kena raid lah.....could be true from their point of view..

some time just luck lor...as long as Singapore brothers DONT possess drugs or other items illegally that is fine...

Cheers and wish all brothers safe and sound while in Ocean...
not to worry bro? i paid 500 neg from 3k from dirty mud police there. they asked me to ask my wife or family member to bail me. they want to be nasty they can detain me up to 48 hours and send me to court for jail or fine because prostitution is illegal in malaysia. i wont want to go through that trouble again. thanksin between i was locked up in a fucking dirty smelly cell without shirt and pants for 3 hrs
Old 27-09-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Dear Seniors... I plan to visit Violet on this weekend. I remember last time Violet told me she don't work on weekends. Have anyone tried her on weekends? And anyone seen her this week? Thanks
Old 27-09-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Had called on Violet last Thursday 3pm, no queue playing her white ipad wearing a one pc black short dress. looks sexy imediate ask price then went in.

Help wash chest and little bro, then lay on bed.
4 rds of nipple licking n bbbj, lube applied.
no assrim diff from petain but hey cost much less, so do not expect much.
bbbj already shiok, cap didi w her mouth n missnry position plus frenching.
did not last long finished and help me wash up.

Left shop around, have dinner and head back to spore

looks 7
body 7
bbbj 9
fj 7

rtf definitely yes costs only $30 or 65ringgit
n i live 2km from the customs.
Old 27-09-2011, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFhunters View Post
not to worry bro? i paid 500 neg from 3k from dirty mud police there. they asked me to ask my wife or family member to bail me. they want to be nasty they can detain me up to 48 hours and send me to court for jail or fine because prostitution is illegal in malaysia. i wont want to go through that trouble again. thanksin between i was locked up in a fucking dirty smelly cell without shirt and pants for 3 hrs
Bro...I am glad to hear you are safe...also feel sorry you have been treated that way...nvm....like Chinese say..《破财挡灾》...

Those MIB they are bastards...extort foreigners and spoil the country image ..should treat the visitors well...maybe free the foreigners and arrest Malaysian lah....I really want to F them....
Old 29-09-2011, 08:58 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Ocean Hotel 2nd Level R60 Violet

Visited Ocean today for Violet. Unfortunately not working - a new WL in her room - not to my taste. Monica R58 (next to Violet's room; Opposite OKT's table) working. Monica does not work on Sat/Sun so not aware whether Violet works on weekend. She is also not aware of any raid at 2nd Level Ocean. None of the doors at 2nd Level damaged. Asked the floor OKTs about raid/breaking doors:

1) 2nd Level OKT (Old/unfriendly Malay): "Siapa Chakap ??" (Who Says??) . Totally deny.

2) 3rd Level OKT (Young/friendly/Malay): "Tak Tahu. " (Don't know!!). Not aware of raid.

3) 5th Level OKT (Old/friendly/Chinese): "Here >10 years. No raid." He laughed. This is AiAi's Level.

Business is very good today. Many new nice looking Chinese WLs : R22, R26, R34, R44, R46, R82. Big signs on lifts: MR30 @ 1st Level. No one seems to be aware of raid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFhunters View Post
.. force open .. door. i was caught on 2nd floor violet levell. another guy was also caught....
What is the room number ? Who is the WL ? Was Old OKT around? Appreciate your clarifications.
Old 30-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Samster

Ocean Hotel: Violet@2nd Level R60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
.. plan to visit Violet on this weekend. I remember last time Violet told me she don't work on weekends. Have anyone tried her on weekends? And anyone seen her this week? Thanks
Tried to help - see yesterday's post - failed - another trip wasted. Floor OKT very unfriendly. Anyone else can help ? Good weekend to all. Business very good at Ocean yesterday - many new WLs (Chinese) and Chinese customers walking around. Very relaxed mood - normal. Saw one quite nice looking WL at Level 1 (M$30)and another at Level 5 (M$40).

Popped over to AoJi Hotel - quite similar to Ocean. Mainly for foreign workers. Saw 2 very nice looking WLs (non Chinese). AoJi Hotel is just opposite City Square Mall. Cross overhead bridge from City Square, turn right and walk towards drink stalls. Ao Ji on left (big sign on top - can't miss). Worth look see, look see. Cheers.
Old 01-10-2011, 08:13 AM
Samster

Ocean Hotel 2nd Level R60 Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
...No one seems to be aware of raid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFhunters
.. force open .. door. i was caught on 2nd floor violet levell. another guy was also caught.....
What is the room number ? Who is the WL ? Was Old OKT around? Appreciate your clarifications.
MILFhunters; are you clone of milffella(MilfBoysg) ?? If not, please supply following detail of raid/arrest:

1) Raid Detail: How many police/police vehicles. Number arrested (including OKT, WLs etc). What tool used to break down doors?? How many doors? Time of arrest, any reporters? etc.

2) Police Report Detail: Report number, Name of Officer-in-charge, WL Room number, Time of report/release etc.

3) Fine detail: Receipt number for fine, amount, Penal Code Section Number etc.

Note: Very serious offence to lie about police; raid, corruption etc. Please confirm fine reduced from M$2,000 to M$500. Do not think officer got authority.
Old 01-10-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the updates.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

To clear my doubt, I take a risk to pay Violet a visit today. There are a few points that I want to confirm:

1. Is Violet working on Saturday?
2. How was the situation after the police raid?

I reach Ocean today roughly about 3pm. Her door is close, BUT I saw her room LIGHT IS ON! When I wait roughly about 15 minutes, the door open! And I saw VIOLET! She was wearing a one piece short skirt and looking ever sexy!

I wouldn't further elaborate her service as TODAY SHE NEVER FAIL TO DISSAPOINTED ME AGAIN

I finish off in CIM and have small chat with her. Here's the info from her:

1. Violet working from Mon to Sat from 10am~9am. Sun she's not working as Ocean will be too crowded with a lot of foreign workers.
2. Her room is fixed, however if she's not working, her room will be occupied by other ladies.

I was asking her about the raid and she told me IT'S NORMAL! And the police will carry out as a routing ONCE PER MONTH!

However the police target is more on SINGAPOREAN. If a Malaysian got caught, they will just hang around in the police station without paying anything. However if a Singaporean got caught, then all the hanky panky will come from the police.

In other words this Ocean is still a safe place but only for Malaysian.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 19
mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!mlkfcuk is one of the Best!

Wahlau eh bro! Ocean u also go n cheong! Sifu lar u! So u down in JB for the weekends for family matters or biz? I nver been to Ocean b4 but i was working at a Bank there in my younger days n have heard abt it but tot its only for the foreigners to bang bang! hehehe... Surprised that bro bombastic also come to this place.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlkfcuk View Post
Wahlau eh bro! Ocean u also go n cheong! Sifu lar u! So u down in JB for the weekends for family matters or biz? I nver been to Ocean b4 but i was working at a Bank there in my younger days n have heard abt it but tot its only for the foreigners to bang bang! hehehe... Surprised that bro bombastic also come to this place.
Aiyoooo... we need to be adventure for new pussy maaa... me holiday in JB...
Old 02-10-2011, 08:34 AM
Samster

Violet @ Ocean Hotel; 2nd Level R60

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
...3pm. ..wait... 15 minutes, ... VIOLET... .. short skirt .. sexy.. TODAY SHE NEVER FAIL TO DISSAPOINTED ME AGAIN ... CIM .. chat ... Violet working from Mon to Sat from 10am~9pm. .room is fixed (R60), ...I was asking her about the raid and she told me IT'S NORMAL! And the police will carry out as a routine ONCE PER MONTH..if a Singaporean got caught, then all the hanky panky will come from the police.

Lucky guy
!! Thanks for feedbacks for all. It would appear that Ocean is under police protection - monthly routine checks - no raid/breaking down of doors. Malaysian police always trying to be funny with Singaporean - known fact. Will find out more from Violet when I see her. Last visit was in May'11. Cheers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1