The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-06-2023, 11:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I think some bros mentioned that SLG getting stale.
Somehow I disagree. Maybe people have gone on one level further to want more, or just disappointed by the FL in disguise here. I do find quite a few gems. Was on my way to a similar world tour like some bros here, trying to find the gems among the good lookers but realized this is getting dangerous… my RTM list kept getting longer and longer and money and time not enough!!! Just when I thought I’m done then got new ones appear like Sugar and avocado, don’t know should even start or not.

Anyway recently tried Fairy:
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/fairy-massage/

Not a new lady I believe some MR before.
Looks: 7.5/10 not the most chio around but definitely won’t reject and I think it grows on you as time goes. Has a cute/pretty big doe eye look. The photos are a little over PS but looks good still.
Figure: 7.5-8 good, not the hot slim model type but has ample boobs, I like!
Sensual: 8/10 has her restrictions which was the bummer but it’s actually quite good! She doesn’t just do your usual HJ, has a few tricks up her sleeve, which makes it interesting. On top of that I think she knows how to press your buttons with her communication skill, KC danger here really, compared to some of the other girls who may have a better overall package but less KC.

Some cons: location is tough for foot soldiers, and she can be a straight talker at times some people may not be able to take it?

Cosplay is her unique selling point and I think just with that it warrants more visits! She doesn’t just wear it but also gets in the mood which is quite fun and exciting.

RTM yes for me, even if just to see her other outfits!
Old 12-06-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!

Visited Juan Zi recently.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/juan-zi-massage/

Looks: Pretty. Like photos and video. Mid to late 20s.

Body: Very slim. Small B cups.

Massage: Average. Acceptable strength and ok skills.

Sensual/HJ: Good skills and teasing. SN. Good GFE (ymmv).

RTM: Yes. Friendly and service was good.
Old 12-06-2023, 11:47 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Cannot request to on lights one meh haha. I will always tell ML I want lights on if not cannot see the boobies and face abit defeat the purpose of paying money. Getting serviced in the dark machiam at night close eyes wank only
You can but if she starts feeling conscious and awkward then also spoil the mood a little. I generally prefer to be in a situation when both parties are comfortable enough.
At least her service makes up for it and it’s not dark until you totally cannot see after u get accustomed to it.
I used to even have ML ask me take off my specs (I’m blind without) or don’t allow caress their boobs too long. Those are more spoil mood…
Old 12-06-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2740 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Cannot request to on lights one meh haha. I will always tell ML I want lights on if not cannot see the boobies and face abit defeat the purpose of paying money. Getting serviced in the dark machiam at night close eyes wank only
Haha it wasn't that dark, bro... And I usually just let it slide cos i think if that's what the ML is comfortable with, then don't make it an awkward session... But if it is really too dark then I will confirm ask lah. Would love it if every ML was like Tang Tang, never dim or off lights and can see every juicy bit
Old 12-06-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2740 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
You can but if she starts feeling conscious and awkward then also spoil the mood a little. I generally prefer to be in a situation when both parties are comfortable enough.
At least her service makes up for it and it’s not dark until you totally cannot see after u get accustomed to it.
I used to even have ML ask me take off my specs (I’m blind without) or don’t allow caress their boobs too long. Those are more spoil mood…
Yah man... those who overreact even at the slightest things... like saying nipples very ticklish and cannot stand it when i'm being really gentle or even just licking (not sucking), or those who say don't mess up their hair when I'm only stroking their head slowly, or those who say don't ruin my make-up when I slide my hand on their cheek. Wah lau eh... really bummer
Old 13-06-2023, 12:12 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bprime View Post
Hi - newbie to Singapore here

Can someone DM about how best to contact SLG girls?

I don't have WeChat (yet) and some of my texts aren't being delivered to certain girls (not ignored, I know that will probably happen! lol)
Normally most mls in slg responds to sms. I contact most of them through there. Minority uses WhatsApp. I only do wechat if the ml invite me to do so. Normally it is stated in the advertisement which mode is best. It is best if you can text in mandarin as most of them only reads chinese and may reject if you do not correspond using mandarin(I know a few will reject if you cannot correspond in mandarin in text). I never attempted to call. Not sure if that is what though are asking but yup, let us know what else you need to know.
Old 13-06-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bprime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Normally most mls in slg responds to sms. I contact most of them through there. Minority uses WhatsApp. I only do wechat if the ml invite to do so. Normally it is stated in the advertisement which mode is best. It is best if you can text in mandarin as most of them only reads chinese and may reject if you do not correspond using mandarin(I know a few will reject if you cannot correspond in mandarin in text). I never attempted to call. Not sure if that is what though are asking but yup, let us know what else you need to know.
Thanks @rythuno very helpful

I texted 5 girls through sms. Used google translate to translate my message into mandarin

2 texts went through - no response yet which ok that's fine.

But 3 texts I got the little ! saying the text could not be delivered. I'm texting from a Singapore number as I just got a eSim for my phone last week. So not sure what is going on there
Old 13-06-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamzombie View Post
No need to feel bad. I straightaway dropped her.
also dropped, so many nice choices right now.
Old 13-06-2023, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 13
hp2k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhp2k deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Tried making an appointment with this Nina to no avail.

First time was trying my luck for a same-day appointment - no reply.
Next attempt was 2 or 3 days in advance, still no reply. Her biz is that good?

Have no issues at all booking with other MLs. Most are courteous enough to reply that they aren't free if the requested slot is taken. Some reply even if they are fully booked for the day.
Bro you are not in her database. There a few floating around and there is a fee for each one. No need to try to make appointment just move on. After 5 different ML try again. Maybe you lucky. Or better yet if you have a friend book before ask him to book for you.
Old 13-06-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

So... Decided to do this before my memory fails me, old already. Also cos new girls might come and change this ranking later so better do one now. Warning - long post ahead, so skip if you think this is boring.

Inspired by some bros here I decided to do a little "world tour" of some of the girls in SLG here. My selections were mostly based on reviews from fellow bros here, plus I also ownself QC and see which are the ones with pictures that suit my taste.
My criteria - must be pretty, young (pre-milf max), and cannot be too vanilla (old cheongster need a little more excitement). Will not be doing my usual of giving points here, but more of subjective comparison IN MY OPINION only.

Below are the MLs that pass my criteria. There are a few i tried but failed but will not mention here as well, but hit rate is rather high so far.
Before i get zapped by WKs, note that all those mentioned here are GOOD imho. I would say they are ALL RTM material (and I had already RTM most) and in my list for obvious reasons. I do have my favorites which I will mention at the end.

In no particular order of ranking, I tried these ladies:
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-an-qi/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-long-nv-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ting-zi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/fairy-massage/

Looks and Feeling (based on my views)
Looks are highly subjective, and all these girls are pretty in my view. So I'm just going to describe them based on my feeling.

An Qi - Looks like your sweet newly wedded smiley wife who's so demure and waiting for you to come to your comfortable and cozy home. Easy going and happy to please you like a sweet young wife at the start of your marriage when the fire still burns strong. Reminds me of a rather unknown HK milf youtuber who just recently relocated to SG.

XLN - Quite a lot of mentions here, she is that cute young lass (most likely youngest of the bunch), your poly first love whom you have that puppy love with, big round eyes looking at you cutely, with a bubbly personality. Special mention here that this is a rather straightforward girl so she can be a little too straight with her words sometimes, but she also very cute la, will continue converation with you on Wechat randomly so it's fun but not for everyone.

Ting-Zi - Reminds of that second or third gf you have in your Uni, with above average looks and cheerful outlook. Carries herself well and the kind you will be happy bringing out to haolian to your bros cos she's so sweet looking. Cute little sounds during the session helps to reduce some awkwardness for first timers and adds to her cuteness, maybe her way to make it less commercial.

Xiao xi - Cold pretty lady that you will throw a couple more glances at on the mrt, or at a club. The kind the shy me will be like "wah chiobu" but don't dare approach kind. Can be a not so close colleague of another department whom everyone is kinda interested in. May grow in affection with time? To be explored further mayb?

Fairy - latest addition, wah this one... feels like the mistress who's like chicken soul for your tired soul with her sweet but a bit blur blur look yet knows how to talk to your heart. She kinda helps to spice up your life as well with her efforts in cosplay to make sure things are never boring. Another straight talker which can be fun to talk to, and she can sometimes get quite into her role? Adds some little snippets of fun with her occasional English words.

Not going to rank them cos each has their pros and suits my taste, depending on what i want to go for on the day. But I think definitely won't reject, if reject you really have damn high standards.

Ting-zi > XLN/Xiao-Xi > An Qi > Fairy

The least important of this review, for me, cos this can be managed by your own planning.
This is speaking as a foot soldier. Ting-zi's new location i believe is quite convenient for most public transport users. XLN/Xiao-xi's area is convenient for public transport too, but some may not want to be seen in this area.
An-qi's location is actually central and not bad for me cos there are nearby bus stops but it's not near any mrt. You can get good food options very nearby but somehow that condo is quite densely populated, sometimes you have play smart when there are always residents going in and out of the lift, and have to make sure you don't bump into residents in the same floor cos they are quite close to one another, did not enjoy that. Fairy's location is quite the nightmare for foot soldiers under the hot sun or heavy rain, but it's in the vicinity of some old adventures so the familiarity is there.

Figure/Assets:

An Qi > Fairy/Ting-Zi/Xiao Xi > XLN

Wah this is one of the hardest to rate. Caveat I'm a boob > ass person, and i value overall visual and proportion more than simply being big. Anqi's one turns me on the most, slim but fleshy enough, well proportioned and soft ample boobs, tops it for me. Fairy probably has the biggest asset of all, better ass also but less slim. Ting-zi and Xiao Xi have a more toned body which i like as well, again well proportioned. very hard to find a winner among them. XLN is good as well just not as well endowed as the others but then her style is not the sex bomb type so maybe this is her perfect proportion, and she probably has the tightest taut figure, good to be young

Massage:

Xiao Xi > An Qi > Ting-Zi > Fairy/XLN

To be honest none really stood out in this. There isn't a clear winner, if you are looking for a good strong TCM level massage nope none of them will do it. But Xiao Xi is quite thorough with good strength. And she edges it with her HDLY (i consider her HDLY more of massage than sensual, it's actually above decent). Anqi gets some more points for her effort, even at the calf. The others have decent strength, and is good enough for me actually for relaxing and sensual massage. Ain't there for this man...

Sensual:

An Qi > Fairy > Ting-zi > XLN > Xiao Xi

Look all of them are what we call vanilla, so there's no added services beyond HJ (i don't know maybe some expert bros got more but not me).
Some have more restrictions than others while some are allow you to push it slightly more, while still not going too far.
And again sensual can be subjective, some needs a lot some doesn't. For me personally I don't like too much restrictions but i understand they have boundaries which i test a bit here and there for the fun of it. Just don't come and tell me I touch the boobs too much la, or are you done already that kind. And i value the interaction, meaning whether the lady respond to your actions - the touching, the licks, sucking and kisses.

Anqi is the complete package for me, least restrictions of the bunch, zhut until song and she is responsive
Fairy just edged it for me during my recent visit and she is a fun act who is also responsive in her own way. The cosplay adds to it, she has her "moves" which are not exactly new but not really offered by the others here. This is funny cos she has more restrictions than say Ting-zi but she has that vibe to her that edged her a little over Ting-zi for me. XLN and XX more restrictions so yea...

RTM-meter:

Anqi > Fairy/Ting-zi > XLN > Xiao-xi

Again personal preference. An Qi just feels the overall best package to me, suits my taste and time with her is comfortable. Fairy session is actually incredibly fun but the location... Ting-zi is a fail safe for me, not expecting a lot more but confirm won't disappoint. XLN if i want to feel young again, but maybe the chemistry just lacks a little with her? Xiao-Xi is pretty but cold, then again maybe bros who RTM her more can share if she is better with more visits then I may be tempted to explore if not there are too many options too little money...

This is it for now! Congrats for lasting so long! Anyway i suspect the list and preference might change again after some others...

Some on my list to try: Yiyi (chio one), Pei Qi, Sugar, Avocado

Mayb to try, but i figured they might be super chio but too vanilla for my liking so KIV only: Xiaohan, Xiao Bao

Last edited by yqz7; 13-06-2023 at 10:48 AM.
Old 13-06-2023, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Bro you are not in her database. There a few floating around and there is a fee for each one. No need to try to make appointment just move on. After 5 different ML try again. Maybe you lucky. Or better yet if you have a friend book before ask him to book for you.
The ask friend book for you method may not really work with some MLs unfortunately. Tried and tested. You may need to be a super regular and the ML trust you a lot, if not that may not work.
Old 13-06-2023, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2122 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/

Location: good privacy, don’t have to worry about nosy neighbors. Used to be occupied by a hot favorite. But condo seems to be a bit old. The toilet has the “sewerage” smell

Roaming: signal strength was a high 4.5

All done in 32 minutes. She went to wash up first. After she’s done, she ask me to wash up as well. Jitao sian half. I was having a headache and had looked forward to a head massage. I took my own sweet time to shower and left before 45 mins mark

I asked if she has customer after me, she replied yes. I guess probably a vvip, hence my session was shorten. I didn’t insist to stay on as I feel no point forcing it and leave on a unpleasant note

Just sharing my experience. WK, please don’t take offense. Ymmv

Last edited by kone3; 13-06-2023 at 02:27 AM. Reason: typo
Old 13-06-2023, 06:59 AM
Not Activated

rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
At this point, I was told 15 databases are around.but most subscribed to the main so need to consistently request to add to the database so our numbers remain relevant
Old 13-06-2023, 07:30 AM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bprime View Post
Thanks @rythuno very helpful

I texted 5 girls through sms. Used google translate to translate my message into mandarin

2 texts went through - no response yet which ok that's fine.

But 3 texts I got the little ! saying the text could not be delivered. I'm texting from a Singapore number as I just got a eSim for my phone last week. So not sure what is going on there
I am no expert but I do know could be
1) the number you are sending is invalid. Could be the ml has rtc
2) you could have sent a mms instead of sms. It does happen from time to time for me
Other than that, sorry bro I am not too sure
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251520131
Old 13-06-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bprime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I am no expert but I do know could be
1) the number you are sending is invalid. Could be the ml has rtc
2) you could have sent a mms instead of sms. It does happen from time to time for me
Other than that, sorry bro I am not too sure
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/251520131
Odd because all the girls I’ve been messaging have very recent reviews like in the past week. But okay thanks for the help and advise very much appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1