The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2023, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 3
qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!qazaraq is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nthness View Post
I’m looking for strong massage, any recommendations ?
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-yue-yue-massage/ her massage was pretty strong. haven't visited her for a while, might have changed
Old 05-08-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Small head took over after seeing photos. But it's gonna be a bad fr.
Real face looks good. But photos are still much better.
Figure is skinny, almost stick figure with fake boobs.
Mechanic hj, up n down kind.
In and out 40min even though we can tcss, once finished the deed she will tell u wash up.

Only plus point is 5g roam. But dry as desert.

This kind of service and sensual not sure she plan to stay 1month or what.
Wouldn't rtm.

Hope I help u all save some money.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Had already booked Xiao Jie before the above FR appeared, and was contemplating canceling my appointment after reading it. Decided to proceed with the booking because couldn't get a replacement at the eleventh hour.

She's new to the trade and whatever limited knowledge and skills she possesses, she learnt from some verbal tutorials from her pals, which typically constitute bad advice to the detriment of the paying customer, e.g. proceeding to wash and dress up when there's time left. I shared with her that us customers expect to have her attention/service for the full hour, minus the showers before and after the session, and a few other stuff that us men universally enjoy. She seemed open to additional inputs and suggestions within limits from experienced bros who are keen to impart their knowledge. (Will RTM in due course to verify if she takes in the inputs.)

During the session when I requested to roam her southern region, she even positioned herself to provide me easy access. She was also an active participant as she directed me to look at her while I was roaming her down there. Needless to say, I enjoyed the interaction and had no problem shooting as a result.

On the whole, my experience was quite pleasant mainly because I dig her looks, her soft-spoken pleasant personality, her slim body,* nice round ass, pink pussy, 5G roaming outside the pussy and playing with her clit (no painting and digging allowed).**

Note:
* To me she is slim rather than skinny. My deifinition of skinny is someone who's boney, especially with rib bones showing. For reference, her body type is akin to radio DJ Sonia Chew's body featured in SK II bus ads.

** She's dry below probably because she has a tampon inserted to stop post-menstrual discharge. Need subsequent verification.
Old 05-08-2023, 12:31 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 294 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4671 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42606 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/amei-massage/

Some time back, a bro asked whether I was able to book her as he was having trouble. Was a small misunderstanding as the ml I could contact was another ml and not her. But to help check, I decided to test by making an appointment and fast forward, this appointment was made(more to check on db stuff and see the hype) and this was done more than a week back(couldn't even get one week later as she was fully booked). I know I mention I will support the $120 but I already made the appointment, decided to go ahead with it as it is against my principle to cancel an appointment without valid reason.

Can walk if you use public transport please do bring your umbrella as there is not much shelter. Shall leave other details out. Prefably you get the details from her and you counter check with Google map.

Place was pretty well maintained and tidy. She marks the 4th person to play music(chinese pop music without voice, forgot the name) in the background.

She looks definitely much better than what is shown on her photo. Well-endowed and tall.  She is liken to fine wine.

Her massage reminds me of nina. Very strong and few hours after the session, I still feel relaxed.

Talked a fair bit of topics. When I asked about the records, she showed me and yup, it was as what I guessed, it was the db which most ml-s are using at current.  She also helped me add one more record. Quite a bright and bubbly personality. A lot of laughing throughout the session.

Sensual, as what other bros mention, it is all there. Striptease, s/n(leopard panty) , kissing(including on lips), 4.5G,zhut. I give it to her she managed to get my soldiers out(not easy as I was pretty dry today). She was pretty patient with the hj because initially little me was really stubborn but with persistence and persuasion, he gave up his resistance.  She was pretty playful. Kinda reminds me of mlx. Oh yes,she said I could choose which panties to use the next visit.

End with a nice head massage till the hour is up. Don't think there was any instance of a one hand massage. Gave a big hug as I left the door.

I will leave the mr here for those who are curious about her (just note the $130).
I think you left out the best part of her. That is her golden ratio figure - Standing at about 1.7m tall, 36 24 36 with D cup original boobs. Nice light brown nipples, when rub will be hardened immediately. Very wet.

Every time when I see her cum f me face while I am servicing her, I wanted to screw her man.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 05-08-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gigantota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any idea if the database for ml and fl is the same?
Old 05-08-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondondonkey View Post

Ignored the red flags of
1) photos too good to be true
2) stay in a hotel
3) easily bookable ie very free

ended up awkwardly going to an upclass hotel in town, her face at first sight still okay so i went in, after the nonexistent massage started i know gg alr, then turns out bbbj also need top up another $50 and not included in price. sensual cui no mood and overly commercial mechanical so i asked her to stop before 20mins mark.

Showered and gave her a chance by asking if any discount since i only took 20mins of her time and i didnt even finish. She said no. Still trying to KC me but too fake already.

Buay tahan, steer clear please bros i spend money so u can save it.
Old 05-08-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I think you left out the best part of her. That is her golden ratio figure - Standing at about 1.7m tall, 36 24 36 with D cup original boobs. Nice light brown nipples, when rub will be hardened immediately. Very wet.

Every time when I see her cum f me face while I am servicing her, I wanted to screw her man.
Wa lao read ur comment feeling damn horny now sia.....
Old 05-08-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazaraq View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/layla-massage/

Environment: Clean apartment in a pretty old building. has a proper massage table but didn't use it for some reason
Appearance: A pretty young girl with a good figure and small tits. Amazing smooth skin.
Massage: decent massage, was using her elbows and knees. asked to press more on my hamstrings - was great.
Hj: strong grip) laying next to me squeezing my legs with her hips.
Rtm: yes

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/nan-xing-massage/
Location: right at the bus stop. took me 15 min to find the entrance, she even left outside to look for me)
Environment: clean apartment, towels, and bathroom.
Appearance: Young, pretty, and fit
Massage: good oil massage, didn't expect it
Hj: good technic
gfe: assuming that other reviews are genuine, the problem should be in me. Felt the same way as with W: like coming to a regular massage salon where the masseuse just does their job.
Rtm. does it worth the money? yes. will I come again? no
Hope Layla is good, prob try when free. Not only you, went Nan Xing once also nv rtm
Old 05-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Hahaha

If every bro try this on the same ML, she will suspect that someone (you) has been coaching them, and then before long, it will be mechanical and predictable to her.

Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
When ML want to keep the panty, there are way to play too.

By standing behind ML, slide both hands into her panty but don't attack the South directly. Run around the waist and gently push the panty down a bit. When ML relaxing, you can try to play with the hair first. If she doesn't reject, go conquer the South. Key is to go slow.
Old 05-08-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
Hahaha

If every bro try this on the same ML, she will suspect that someone (you) has been coaching them, and then before long, it will be mechanical and predictable to her.

Hahaha
True, guess must develop your own style and be creative lol
Old 05-08-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to all

My thoughts about Emma
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/emma-massage/

Looks: GND, smiley
Boobs: Wow
Figure: 前凸后小翘小蛮腰
GFE: sweet voice, gentle, like gf talking to u, good attitude, patience
Massage: good enuf for relaxation
Sensual: good
RTM: 2x a week
Old 05-08-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 3
Pieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPieceofcrap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/yiyi-massage/
She still one of the best by far.
Bbbj: 9/10 deep throat many times and lick good
French: 8/10
AR: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Lick your whole body, and using cold and hot water
Took the 160 king service package, damn shiok
Old 05-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Hope Layla is good, prob try when free. Not only you, went Nan Xing once also nv rtm
Same here with Nan Xing. Not that she is no good. She is quite intellectual to engage in a good conversation with you. She was also quite accommodating when I took too long to cum.

Maybe got to do with her heavily edited photos and no chemistry

Last edited by Gumm; 05-08-2023 at 07:15 PM.
Old 05-08-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Same here with Nan Xing. Not that she is no good. She is quite intellectual to engage in a good conversation with you. She was also quite accommodating when I took too long to cum.

Maybe got to do with her heavily edited photos and no chemistry
How does heavily edited photo decide whether u rtm or not? If real person looks good thats all that matters right?
Anyway haven tried nan xing hopefully can try one of these days haha
Old 05-08-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to try others but rtm Zara aka mango instead mainly for her hard massage and try her ear picking skills. Enjoyed the session and managed to get my ear cleaned thoroughly as she was skilled in it
Old 05-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 2
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pieceofcrap View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/yiyi-massage/
She still one of the best by far.
Bbbj: 9/10 deep throat many times and lick good
French: 8/10
AR: 9/10
Overall: 9/10
Lick your whole body, and using cold and hot water
Took the 160 king service package, damn shiok
What is king service btw bro
Advert Space Available