The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 16
lousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud oflousydk has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Yea a bit too steep alr. If 130 and amei level i wouldn't mind but she's far from Amei in terms of sensual and gfe
couldn't resist the big boobies temptation and i went for a visit as well

Sharing my MR too

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yuanyuan/

- she's located in condo though listing stated is in hotel
- looks wise milfy, discount from the picture about 35%, age guesstimate mid-30s
- body wise meaty and indeed similar to bao zi, wont consider fat, but the boobs really stole the show, i think it's even bigger and fuller than bao zi. D cup can still fit into my big hands but this one really cannot, big and heavy. Very soft and dense with good natural big boobies sag
- chatty and friendly, big sister feel, somemore her voice rather unique, a bit low and not soft spoken type
- massage so-so, sensual likewise, only thing is the boob rub can really feel the heft of it
- hj wise average as well, but i managed to shoot much faster than usual, guess the big boobies love in me still cannot resist seeing and playing with such big and heavy tits
- didnt shortchange time also, after wash hand continue with some hand and arm massage until time up
- a pity she is here for short period only, she mention leaving in slightly less than 3 weeks time and price is a bit more expensive at $140
- however i'm sold on the boobs and her personality, would definitely RTM to play with those boobs again before she leave
Old Yesterday, 01:42 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -28 / Power: 0
Javhao99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Her work pass will expire in 10 days or so. To me her service level is nothing to shout about when I visited her months ago (I posted my MR), in contrary to some bros better experience, I guess YMMV. Price was a bit above market rate for xtra and xxtra… dont know now…

Agreed bro, service so so nia
Me personally feels she on a bigger frame ….
Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wcbg6 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xiaoyu/
She back but for a short period of time
Just visit her today, promise to write her a FR
Her lovely smile and friendly attitude will help you break the ice
Still as pretty as before.
Hj- slow and steady with no rush so you can take you time slowly play with here neh neh.
Massage - no comment as I’m not there to massage
Bj- will try in next visit
Rtm- yes
She so busy until reply me much later. Too bad she is another short term. At least her hair style is much better now.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She so busy until reply me much later. Too bad she is another short term. At least her hair style is much better now.
Are her tits natural?
Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Wcbg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
Are her tits natural?
I think is enhance because I can feel something hard on the side tits.Maybe I might be wrong or you go try to double comfirm 😂
Old Yesterday, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
crackpot1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think is enhance because I can feel something hard on the side tits.Maybe I might be wrong or you go try to double comfirm 😂
Confirmed enhanced. She is pretty and good attitude lor.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of lightronaldo1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpot1 View Post
Confirmed enhanced. She is pretty and good attitude lor.
Thanks for intel bros. I prefer real over size
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 12
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-xiaoyu/
She back but for a short period of time
Just visit her today, promise to write her a FR
Her lovely smile and friendly attitude will help you break the ice
Still as pretty as before.
Hj- slow and steady with no rush so you can take you time slowly play with here neh neh.
Massage - no comment as I’m not there to massage
Bj- will try in next visit
Rtm- yes
Is she carrot?
Old Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
Is she carrot?
Yep, she is indeed, Carrot.
Old Yesterday, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

This was a wonderful experience for me from the beginning to the end. From my initial greeting to the end of my massage. Qian Qian was so warm and friendly. She gave a very thoughtful massage, asking if her touch was the right amount of pressure, checking out medical history etc, and making sure I was comfortable throughout. I liked the room the massage took place. Really deep massage into my tissues, a lot of tension released in my lower back. Qian Qian is very skillful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend her. Great attitude and attention to detail.
Old Yesterday, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
her boobs must be heavenly then
tempted to try but $140 a pop for hj only is like a tad too expensive
140 for hj consider cheap liao lo. got see a new slg listing 200 for hj
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -172 / Power: 0
Sololeveling Sololeveling
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbg44 View Post
Anyone got ML to intro with small boobs and SYT figure? If can provide good massage is also a plus too, thanks for answering me
I recommend Ruirui for her diligence, sensual service with good massage. She seems to have delisted from SLG so not sure if she has RTM.
Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3064 / Power: 20
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
This was a wonderful experience for me from the beginning to the end. From my initial greeting to the end of my massage. Qian Qian was so warm and friendly. She gave a very thoughtful massage, asking if her touch was the right amount of pressure, checking out medical history etc, and making sure I was comfortable throughout. I liked the room the massage took place. Really deep massage into my tissues, a lot of tension released in my lower back. Qian Qian is very skillful and knowledgeable. I would certainly recommend her. Great attitude and attention to detail.
There are more than one Qian Qian, so please provide the link to this ML.
Otherwise sound 自说自爽也就是白说!
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 3
Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!Moomoblacksheep is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
couldn't resist the big boobies temptation and i went for a visit as well

Sharing my MR too

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/massage-yuanyuan/

- she's located in condo though listing stated is in hotel
- looks wise milfy, discount from the picture about 35%, age guesstimate mid-30s
- body wise meaty and indeed similar to bao zi, wont consider fat, but the boobs really stole the show, i think it's even bigger and fuller than bao zi. D cup can still fit into my big hands but this one really cannot, big and heavy. Very soft and dense with good natural big boobies sag
- chatty and friendly, big sister feel, somemore her voice rather unique, a bit low and not soft spoken type
- massage so-so, sensual likewise, only thing is the boob rub can really feel the heft of it
- hj wise average as well, but i managed to shoot much faster than usual, guess the big boobies love in me still cannot resist seeing and playing with such big and heavy tits
- didnt shortchange time also, after wash hand continue with some hand and arm massage until time up
- a pity she is here for short period only, she mention leaving in slightly less than 3 weeks time and price is a bit more expensive at $140
- however i'm sold on the boobs and her personality, would definitely RTM to play with those boobs again before she leave
If I’m not wrong returnee. Way back came to sg less than a week then fly off under the name Yi Lin
Old Yesterday, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-36.com/cc-massage/

Can anyone confirm if this is the original CC that has returned?
I understand that when she first RTC, her number was used by some other ML for a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1