The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 29-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Ok, just come back from misstress suniya sesson. Was ask to put on a butt plug and check in hotel. When she arrive, woh...she sure look nice to me. Tied me up in doggie and inspect me check my butt plug. Was given a few stroke on my ass as i nvr shave my balls. Then she play with my plug a bit and i was like moaning away. She used many of her equipment on me. Her rabbit dildo, strap on, electrical device, sounds...yes it is those that they poke into the pee hole. Scared till my bro dun dare to stand.
but its was hell of an experience. She use a few finger to finger me. feeling great. She knows how to massage a mans prostate very well and then she uses those metal spreader and insert into my hole and then start to spread my asshole to the max n lock it there. Then while my asshole is in that open position she insert something like a series of ball in deep can feel it deep into the ractum and start to move in n out. The feeling is so intense that after a while i have to cry for mercy and she stop . After that she uses her strap on n fuck me hard till i cant take it and fall onto the bed. Funny thing, i let out a serious of fart hahaha...guess lots of air. then she make me cum on my own face n mouth. All in all its money well spend. Phone low batt got to stop .chao....
Old 30-09-2010, 02:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
pussygirl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Ok, just come back from misstress suniya sesson. Was ask to put on a butt plug and check in hotel. When she arrive, woh...she sure look nice to me. Tied me up in doggie and inspect me check my butt plug. Was given a few stroke on my ass as i nvr shave my balls. Then she play with my plug a bit and i was like moaning away. She used many of her equipment on me. Her rabbit dildo, strap on, electrical device, sounds...yes it is those that they poke into the pee hole. Scared till my bro dun dare to stand.
but its was hell of an experience. She use a few finger to finger me. feeling great. She knows how to massage a mans prostate very well and then she uses those metal spreader and insert into my hole and then start to spread my asshole to the max n lock it there. Then while my asshole is in that open position she insert something like a series of ball in deep can feel it deep into the ractum and start to move in n out. The feeling is so intense that after a while i have to cry for mercy and she stop . After that she uses her strap on n fuck me hard till i cant take it and fall onto the bed. Funny thing, i let out a serious of fart hahaha...guess lots of air. then she make me cum on my own face n mouth. All in all its money well spend. Phone low batt got to stop .chao....
Just wondering how you manage to "cum onto your own face n mouth". Anyway, wonderful fr !
Old 30-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stylissimo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussygirl View Post
Just wondering how you manage to "cum onto your own face n mouth". Anyway, wonderful fr !
Lie face down, hips lifted up in the air, penis erected and directed towards the face. I think that's how it's done.
Old 30-09-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes bro, just like what you describe. almost fall off the bed. Btw the fr was type on my mobile so spacing and spelling is rather terok. Bro pls bear with me .the actual thing is hell lot more fun but due to my limited english and phone battery hahaha....thks all bros for your good patience in finishing my report. Thks thks
Old 30-09-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
Latexman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLatexman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylissimo View Post
Lie face down, hips lifted up in the air, penis erected and directed towards the face. I think that's how it's done.
hehe i believed u accidentally typed face down
but ya i guess this would be the way to get cum over one's face and mouth
Old 01-10-2010, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On the other hand she could just have you laying on your back on the bathroom floor with your legs pushed over your head until your feet touch the wall. And when she makes you cum she could also unload a gallon of piss all over your face.

Thats what Suniya did too me yesterday with a little help for her cute little assisant who very kindly held my legs for me. Once again, suniya pushed me to my limits. Partly because i like her to and partly because i think she was showing off to her friend.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
McWoof0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
On the other hand she could just have you laying on your back on the bathroom floor with your legs pushed over your head until your feet touch the wall. And when she makes you cum she could also unload a gallon of piss all over your face.

Thats what Suniya did too me yesterday with a little help for her cute little assisant who very kindly held my legs for me. Once again, suniya pushed me to my limits. Partly because i like her to and partly because i think she was showing off to her friend.
Missed the chance to serve M.suniya..
Old 01-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think she is still in town until monday.
Old 03-10-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Tualiapnee is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Read in the Nimble Fingers thread that Star can do BDSM. I believe she is quite young abt 30. In this case, I m sure bros. would rather patronise her than the MILFs like May of Galaxy etc.
Old 05-10-2010, 03:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Hardtobeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got to see M.Suniya and her Sub/Switch this trip . . I must admit I was a little disappointed this time (after several great ones over the last couple of years).

Think the Subbie/switch being there turned out to be a bit of a distraction - much different than Double Domme session for sure (IMHO). Also I paid some extra for a 'hard' session, but truthfully could not see much difference with 'normal' treatment. Could be my expectations were too high, as I was expecting some real edge play you would not normally find . .

Certainly will see her again, but will probably go back to 1-on-1 session next time (if I recover from $$ THIS time.

Happy Hunting !! HTB

PS: But the good news is I DID get to see an interesting Amazon while traveling . . . http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/767093/details.htm
Old 05-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tualiapnee View Post
Read in the Nimble Fingers thread that Star can do BDSM. I believe she is quite young abt 30. In this case, I m sure bros. would rather patronise her than the MILFs like May of Galaxy etc.

From what i read.. i doubt she can produce that type of service the REAL star and sky at casanova during those days..

i will give this STAR a miss..
Old 07-10-2010, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
For ur info bros,

Goddessshanice is a scam. 2 weeks ago she confirmed an appt with me. but end up she got something urgent to do. ask me to transfer her the money 1st. I did so and for the next few days she replied the SMSes but keep on changing the time because of some stupid reasons.

and she confirmed an appt today and i was unable to reach her since yesterday. SMS no reply, call and reject. she has since removed her profile from collarme. Pls dun get conned by her.
Finally this shanice returned the $ to me.. after i threaten to make a report.. Bros pls rem dun get conned by her.. if she ask u to tfr $ to her 1st becos her child is sick or watsoever.. she always uses the same reasons..
Old 07-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
CockInPuss is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by McWoof0 View Post
From what i read.. i doubt she can produce that type of service the REAL star and sky at casanova during those days..

i will give this STAR a miss..
Bro, a dog can be trained to do tricks. So can this new Star, I believe. With your experience, I think shud be no prob. and all bros. will thank u for imparting your skills.
Old 11-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Thaidomina team postponed their trip .. stay tuned for more information..
Old 12-10-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Anyone tried before?

http://mistressvaleria.spaces.live.com

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1