The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 11
katekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of lightkatekboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Thai massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG8238217 View Post
Was walking around Chinatown, suddenly saw a familiar face. A Thai massage boss who used open shops around town area. Last known to open at GM. Her girls all can do hard massage but not young, yet skillful at their "trade"....+1B

Bro, can share which shop? Can’t find
Old 30-03-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
VodkaPeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Old 30-03-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Any place with thai massage and special to recommend?
Even just hi is ok.
Been looking for a good place with thai massage as I miss the bkk massages
Old 08-04-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4362 / Power: 20
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.
Old 09-04-2024, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaPeng View Post
Is she still in the massage industry? She put on some weight since starting work in Singapore which is great, too skinny before.
Old 09-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Smolboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post
I just came back from my overseas assignment and went back to my usual thai massage joint at TP Lor 7.

Nothing changed. I was given a traditional thai style hard authentic massage as usual. I opted for the hot stone treatment and ended with a warm, sensational thai juagen 捉龙根.

The after-release feeling is awesome and seems to clear the clog in my old system. I think the hot stone on the correct acupoints helps tremendously.

I would say the standard is the same as 和利正宗古法捉龙根 as I experienced in the famous Holi Health Massage in Bangkok.

Recommended for bros, who have not been to Bangkok for this renowned Holi therapeutic massage, can try this locally as the style and technique are similar in my humble opinion.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 22
knightnight is one of the Best!knightnight is one of the Best!knightnight is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyepop View Post
Hi, any Bros been to Cozy Cove Spa in Hougang? The Thai girls looks very pretty on their Facebook. Wonder do they provide any GQ. Any brothers can share?
78$ entrance
Asked 150$ for HJ
Will not rtm

Last edited by knightnight; 10-04-2024 at 07:25 AM.
Old 09-04-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
sparklyCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightnight View Post
Landline - beware
78$ entrance (forced)
150$ for a sloppy HJ with 0 roaming

I don’t post often, I’ve been here long enough - this is the worst of them all!
$78 for entrance?! Are these spa going to collect $98 entrance soon?

$150 HJ is the first time I heard of sia, I will put on my pants & walk out.
Old 10-04-2024, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!

Hi bro - anyone try before Dora from Nature Spa@ owen road?
Look so tempting.
Old 10-04-2024, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loverthai View Post
Hi bro - anyone try before Dora from Nature Spa@ owen road?
Look so tempting.
I’ve tried! She’s really good looking. My type. Haha. The only downside is the shop doesn’t allow super happy.
Old 10-04-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenmothz View Post
I’ve tried! She’s really good looking. My type. Haha. The only downside is the shop doesn’t allow super happy.
How was the damage? Last I went 2b for hj and I never returned
Old 11-04-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Any place with thai massage and special to recommend?
Even just hi is ok.
Been looking for a good place with thai massage as I miss the bkk massages
just pm u... her massage comes with back cracking and stepping..and also neck cracking. She do juagen too with option for release. Spa is in the East but nearby got MRT and good parking for those who drive
Old 11-04-2024, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Honesthunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
just pm u... her massage comes with back cracking and stepping..and also neck cracking. She do juagen too with option for release. Spa is in the East but nearby got MRT and good parking for those who drive
Bro can pm me too? Thanks!
Old 11-04-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rider0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tks to bro shared the contacted. Made appt tues afternoon.

One of the best thai massage, authentic Thai massage and loosen up all the tight spots.
The thai Jg was also authentic thai style, more on massaging the veins which is a nice experience from those usual jg.

Overall dmg 80 for 1hr thai massage and jg. Super happy with the session and will be my long term massage for now.
3 red as tip for release.

Once again tks to bro for sharing contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by 789550 View Post

Old 11-04-2024, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
EnterHeroSaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rider0101 View Post
Tks to bro shared the contacted. Made appt tues afternoon.

One of the best thai massage, authentic Thai massage and loosen up all the tight spots.
The thai Jg was also authentic thai style, more on massaging the veins which is a nice experience from those usual jg.

Overall dmg 80 for 1hr thai massage and jg. Super happy with the session and will be my long term massage for now.
3 red as tip for release.

Once again tks to bro for sharing contact
Hi boss, can pm contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1