The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

This place is too costly and the quality of the ladies are not that fantastic either.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 25-01-2016, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
This place is too costly and the quality of the ladies are not that fantastic either.

Pierre.
Bro any recommentation beside this place
Old 25-01-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
SgKaki is Cool - loads of Potential

Price is high, and worst... whenever I go with 1 of my friend.... no gals approach us, the gals say we look like police... =.=, end up no gals approach us... =.=
Old 26-01-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Can also go to level 4 vietnamese food stalls to try your luck.

The viet FLs in Ipanema usually goes there for their dinner and you can see them clearer with better lighting.
Old 26-01-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Forgot to mention that there are tranny in the crowd so please be careful when choosing. :P
Old 26-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Samster

Most vietnam milf will vist level 4 than go to pub
Old 27-01-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasupgoh View Post
Thanks bro for that . This place from what i see not much local going there . Most these ang mo and others that why some gals there like give local a kind of look , this how i get to know but haven happen to me yet .
Becoz locals always thk the girls there looking for ang mos… but they were wrong…
It depends… money knows no boundaries…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 27-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
But once my yaodao frenz was there one girl quoted $200. I was surprised... lolx...
I thought u are the most yandao among your gang. Hahaha.....

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 27-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I juz had a RTF pretty one overnite for $250. 2shots. Not bad deal though...
In JC the gals already quote $150 for ST. In OT, u get LT for $250 is considered dirt cheap........ That's becoz u are eloquent and handsome, bro !!!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 27-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Becoz locals always thk the girls there looking for ang mos… but they were wrong…
It depends… money knows no boundaries…
What u say is ture we local think this way , by far ST at orchard pub for 200$ consider oki once a while when there shal be oki
Old 27-01-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10211 / Power: 19
TingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond reputeTingTongLove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
In JC the gals already quote $150 for ST. In OT, u get LT for $250 is considered dirt cheap........ That's becoz u are eloquent and handsome, bro !!!!!
Tingtong up back

Member of PAB

Up status :-

2nd Round list ..
Apollo HonestCrook hamsapkwai TwinTowers DXman esssinine Jay Chou randily
SimplyUnperfect Owen10 SG10 Ejectjoy Marlboroken Hurricane88 Sex Crusader Gladboy
Solopop Linqingxia 222nge 69sex Sanuuk alexandrarocks9
Old 30-01-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingTongLove View Post
Tingtong up back
What that ??
Old 30-01-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Going racki tomolo see how the place on sunday night
Old 31-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 18
s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!s@ms@m is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
I KC abit mah… initially she said $400 LT. Then I told her its ok… I dun have much…
It was pretty late and I thk she was tired also… she asked me to wait and see if she can get other customer. She walked 1 round den she came back say ok… lets go.

The thg I like about Girls in Ipa is they dun play mind games… at least she let me knw if she is willing to accept my offer and tell me she wil be back if she dun have customer. I dun feel offended as tat was hw much I can offer that time. Its a willing deal…

But nxt day afternoon was so pai seh… her tight fitting dress was too formal and while I send her to cab. She told me she feel uneasy as people r looking at her… of course lah… slim body with body hugging dress.

Btw … me no handsome… more of hamsup…
Muốn nghèo thì nuôi gái.
Old 31-01-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Not pai seh..... Is Chiu Khong Noi.... Going out with a gal like that will attract attention!!!!

2014 - 27yo and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1