The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5191 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

RIP to Ipanema. Killed off by Covid.
Old 29-06-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 314 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 5
Sadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to beholdSadly is a splendid one to behold

I am pretty sure another bar will open once Covid becomes a seasonal flu. Those kind of actives you cant digitize!
Old 07-05-2022, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Understand that Ipanema already reopens. Any idea if there are freelancers like during the precovid times?
Old 07-05-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 26
I538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to beholdI538394 is a splendid one to behold

It's opened indeed. I did a quick recce at OT on Fri nite but didn't go inside. As I was leaving, there was this very tanned girl (maybe Indonesian) who was maskless and braless making her way from the main door, up the escalator and into the club.
Old 08-05-2022, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They used to have a really nice band there, go there buy a drink, sip sip look at girls, listen to music, play pool still ok la.
Old 27-05-2022, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
equine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Understand that Ipanema already reopens. Any idea if there are freelancers like during the precovid times?
Went there with my buddy two weeks ago. It was a spectacular sight:

There are FLs, but the quality is terrible. Average age is prob 40-50. I can see their wrinkles from far, and with that kind of lighting that says alot!

And the number of guys greatly outnumber the girls prob like 10 to 1.

Not sure if it has improved or not by today, but looking at FR1's prices, I don't think so.

It'll still be some time away before all is close to normal.
Old 29-05-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dmcwe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was there last night. I'd say it's improved but not as much as one would hope. Prob 40-50 girls is accurate. Think I was quoted 300 by the end of the night. There was one group of really cute syt there as well.
Old 28-07-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 6
spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!spicydragon is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Ipanema World Music Bar

Anyone been there recently? and can update us on the current stock?
Old 28-07-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
naipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcwe View Post
Was there last night. I'd say it's improved but not as much as one would hope. Prob 40-50 girls is accurate. Think I was quoted 300 by the end of the night. There was one group of really cute syt there as well.
The group of syt are WL too?
Old 29-07-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sealwoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Ipanema current situation is that during weekends, super crowded. Girls no. is 2 to 1 guy but mostly will stand around and go for only Ang Mo for quick bucks. Mostly VM but do have a little mix of Indon and Filipino.
Was quoted $400 to $800 for ST. Told her with the amount I can book an air ticket and fly to her home country and fxxk her country gal cheaper.
Weekday is not so crowded but that depends. Again girls no. 2.5 to 1 guy.
Spilt between SYT and slight mature. Looks average between 6 to 8 with a few rare gems. Saw a VM that look like Korean
Old 29-07-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealwoon View Post
Ipanema current situation is that during weekends, super crowded. Girls no. is 2 to 1 guy but mostly will stand around and go for only Ang Mo for quick bucks. Mostly VM but do have a little mix of Indon and Filipino.
Was quoted $400 to $800 for ST. Told her with the amount I can book an air ticket and fly to her home country and fxxk her country gal cheaper.
Weekday is not so crowded but that depends. Again girls no. 2.5 to 1 guy.
Spilt between SYT and slight mature. Looks average between 6 to 8 with a few rare gems. Saw a VM that look like Korean
$400-$800 ST?

What utter rubbish pricing from these gals.
Old 29-07-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sealwoon is Cool - loads of Potential

Seen a few Ang Mo that just walk up to those slutty looking girl and just leave immediately.
Understand from 1 of the VM girl, she was paid $500 for ST 1 shot. She spent around 1.5 hrs with him at his hotel room
Old 07-01-2023, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
equine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there two weeks ago, I'd say it's mostly recovered back to normal except for the very sad fact that there was no live band performance...

There's meat everywhere. Now that Brix is closed, I was hoping to find better quality ones here but no that didn't happen. Prices are hovering around 200 plus or minus. Someone tried to hood me for 300.

Good that things are back to almost normal.
Old 27-05-2023, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

In IPanema right now, very crowded because Happy Hour

So many Viet girls hanging around, got approached by two Viet girls, ones a syt, the other look like she’s a young milf but very busty. The latter make a toast to me and toast her back, didn’t even notice she drank plain water and we laugh it out loud.

Haiz, and I was hanging around in here all alone, no friends or whatsoever

And iPanema will be relocated to Cecil Street, for those out there who wanna know
Old 28-05-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
kickbutt321 is Cool - loads of Potential

What's the prices?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1