The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Holiday Inn Outram shops

How about the KTVs above? Anyone tried? Had a family dinner last month and in the lift, saw many hostesses. All 8 points and above to me. PRC one.
Old 20-10-2022, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried spa ev*** at Havelock area? Is it a prostate or normal massage service? Thanks.
Old 24-10-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!

Had a good massage at HI Outram today. Must have been 5 or 6 MLs working. All offering $30 for 30 minutes. Has a VN milf Eva, not a stunner but not bad looking, a little bit meaty, good B boobs I reckon, been in SG a long time and spoke very good English. Good massage, really not bad at all. Full extras available. Don't have her contact, but pretty easy to find among the few units on ground floor.
Old 24-10-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4943 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLSG View Post
Had a good massage at HI Outram today. Must have been 5 or 6 MLs working. All offering $30 for 30 minutes. Has a VN milf Eva, not a stunner but not bad looking, a little bit meaty, good B boobs I reckon, been in SG a long time and spoke very good English. Good massage, really not bad at all. Full extras available. Don't have her contact, but pretty easy to find among the few units on ground floor.
Bro, there r 3 spas there: J**m*** & H*l** S** Llp; K****i F**t & B**y Th****y and S*8 H***l** S**.

Which is the one is Viet Eva in? TQ
Old 25-10-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

When do you guys normally visit here? The staff from the other normal shops always stare. Saturday afternoons seem ok. Not so many other shops opened.
Old 25-10-2022, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 4
LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!LLSG is one of the Best!
Not that one. Its on the wall to the left, second shop from the corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Footman View Post
Is it the sisters shop that's facing the stairs leading up to the provision?
Old 25-10-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

All 40 years old auntie. Avoid
Old 25-10-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What about the basement ? Any massage at the basement of this shopping centre ?
Old 25-10-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

Basement also aunties. Spend the money at nearby O2 or CT area better. I rather go PPC basement look for 38. Win this place hands down
Yana (BBBJ) X2
KeKe (Cosybay) X1 - 3RD BEST!
Victoria (BBBJ) X1
Moet (Carribean club/Lovedesire) X1
Jeny X1
Mandy (BBBJ) X1
Cherry (Caribbean88 ) X1 - BEST!
Fei Fei X2
Anna (1stopserie) X1
Fei Er (1stopserie) X1
Old 26-10-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

About 10 years ago, there was a lady Jenny, aged about mid to late 40s. She provided excellent massage and very good JG. I always have a good sleep the next few nights after her massage. Her JG was so unique and I would cum so much each time. She operated the shop with 2 other ladies (who are probably in the late 30s or early 40s…one of them is called Mei Juen or something like that …very pleasant looking lady who would hug, press her boobs against my arm and french with me sometimes but offers nothing more than JG and touching her butt from outside her pants… haha)

I brought a female colleague (quite a looker) there once for them to fix her back ache. She continued to go there a few more times with me as Jenny particularly did a good job in relieving her backaches. Mei Juen also massaged her a few times, would then describe to me what her naked body looks like haha, and also told me she would also cheekily stimulate her by massaging her inner thighs and nears her pussy until she became wet and she had to cover her mouth or stop them before she let out any moans (i was in next cubicle). Haha

Really missed Jenny’s massage and Mei June’s cheekiness
Old 26-10-2022, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
About 10 years ago, there was a lady Jenny, aged about mid to late 40s. She provided excellent massage and very good JG. I always have a good sleep the next few nights after her massage. Her JG was so unique and I would cum so much each time. She operated the shop with 2 other ladies (who are probably in the late 30s or early 40s…one of them is called Mei Juen or something like that …very pleasant looking lady who would hug, press her boobs against my arm and french with me sometimes but offers nothing more than JG and touching her butt from outside her pants… haha

I brought a female colleague (quite a looker) there once for them to fix her back ache. She continued to go there a few more times with me as Jenny particularly did a good job in relieving her backaches. Mei Juen also massaged her a few times, would then describe to me what her naked body looks like haha, and also told me she would also cheekily stimulate her by massaging her inner thighs and nears her pussy until she became wet and she had to cover her mouth or stop them before she let out any moans (i was in next cubicle). Haha

Really missed Jenny’s massage and Mei June’s cheekiness
there should be one more ml qiqi, Jenny famous move is to lift your leg up while facing down....I have cum on meijuan legs before when she did a foot job for me...
Old 26-10-2022, 11:59 AM
Samster

totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
there should be one more ml qiqi, Jenny famous move is to lift your leg up while facing down....I have cum on meijuan legs before when she did a foot job for me...
Ah yes, Qiqi…the sluttish looking one. She massaged me a few times too. There was one time she was the only ML in shop with me. I was tempting her to just fuck with me since we were alone in shop. But we didn’t. She only allowed me to roam her pussy area through her panties until she was wet. I managed to slip my finger in awhile (she has a lot of hair down there) and came out with my finger wet with her juice, and i licked it. She hit me and say so unhygenic. Haha

I missed all 3 of them. Just handjobs/JG but so much fun and most importantly, the best massage from Jenny
Old 26-10-2022, 12:04 PM
Samster

Wow…footjob. Wished i tried that

How did she do it. She was standing on the bed ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
Old 26-10-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

she was sitting across the bed, facing each other...plus she was wearing stocking some more....
Old 26-10-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by totolim View Post
Ah yes, Qiqi…the sluttish looking one. She massaged me a few times too. There was one time she was the only ML in shop with me. I was tempting her to just fuck with me since we were alone in shop. But we didn’t. She only allowed me to roam her pussy area through her panties until she was wet. I managed to slip my finger in awhile (she has a lot of hair down there) and came out with my finger wet with her juice, and i licked it. She hit me and say so unhygenic. Haha

I missed all 3 of them. Just handjobs/JG but so much fun and most importantly, the best massage from Jenny
I did with qiqi in the shop when she was alone...she a bit horny that time...later she moved to joo chiat and then jalan sultan..after that lost contact with her...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1