The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
Naughtyprincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNaughtyprincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any late nite massage joint?

Lian x** spa.

This opens all the way till 6am and is my late night spot.
It is 5min from the mall Arc380 and beside the Anytime Fitness at boon Keng.

60$+1b. Viet and Chinese
Old 26-01-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
For no frills and value for $ late night massage, can consider this joint near ser****on rd. Operates till 2am. I have tried 2 of their ML, x*x* and ap***, both give solid massages with good teasing. Best part is they will spend up to 15mins on edging massaging your d***, while you can fondle them non stop. Both are also decent lookers with slim bodies and above average boobs. Tbh, both are equally good for me so I always book whoever is available. Value for $ because damage only 60+50. no frills no 89 gimmick. fUll body roaming and also no extra tips requested.
For bros asking me if the 2 MLs have boobs good enougj for me to fondle : sharing 2 pics from their wechat moments😍

Old 26-01-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 2
Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!Watchmaster is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Many of you PM me and ask who's better, who to visit first - Yoyo@Geylang or Linda@Balestier. It's hard to answer as each of them has different selling points.

Linda has more experience and skillful in providing her service. Her catbath is really good and she make ample use of her D assets. Her suction can put Dyson to shame. If you like chio looking ML with big assets with pro skills, Linda won't disappoint you.

Yoyo on the other hand has the most awesome GFE which you don't get from other MLs. I've also shared more of this in the other thread "MP along Geylang Rd". She is like your first girlfriend in puppy love, she adores you and wants to please you. With supermodel slim body, SYT look and silky smooth skin, she's the kind of girlfriend with super GFE that you secretly wish you have.

So which one you prefer? Or take both

Pls share ctc thanks bro
Old 26-01-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coopers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
For no frills and value for $ late night massage, can consider this joint near ser****on rd. Operates till 2am. I have tried 2 of their ML, x*x* and ap***, both give solid massages with good teasing. Best part is they will spend up to 15mins on edging massaging your d***, while you can fondle them non stop. Both are also decent lookers with slim bodies and above average boobs. Tbh, both are equally good for me so I always book whoever is available. Value for $ because damage only 60+50. no frills no 89 gimmick. fUll body roaming and also no extra tips requested.
Can Pm address? Thanks!!
Old 27-01-2024, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
JJKite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro. Are you able to share contact of Linda and Yoyo? Thank you!

Quote:
Many of you PM me and ask who's better, who to visit first - Yoyo@Geylang or Linda@Balestier. It's hard to answer as each of them has different selling points.

Linda has more experience and skillful in providing her service. Her catbath is really good and she make ample use of her D assets. Her suction can put Dyson to shame. If you like chio looking ML with big assets with pro skills, Linda won't disappoint you.

Yoyo on the other hand has the most awesome GFE which you don't get from other MLs. I've also shared more of this in the other thread "MP along Geylang Rd". She is like your first girlfriend in puppy love, she adores you and wants to please you. With supermodel slim body, SYT look and silky smooth skin, she's the kind of girlfriend with super GFE that you secretly wish you have.

So which one you prefer? Or take both
Old 27-01-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
dododude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
hi bro can PM address pls? thank you
Old 27-01-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 13
ryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterryantan21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi can share linda ctc. TIA
Old 27-01-2024, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to a mp in geylang pretty near to the MRT. Look for Lina. A pretty looking MILF with decent massage and pretty good service. provided AR services too and the way she look at you while sucking ur dick was so sluttly. suitable for late night people as she said they operate till 3am. entrance was 50$
Old 27-01-2024, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
fullmetallice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
PM sent to you.
Hi bro, can share ctc
Old 27-01-2024, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongXU View Post
Went to a mp in geylang pretty near to the MRT. Look for Lina. A pretty looking MILF with decent massage and pretty good service. provided AR services too and the way she look at you while sucking ur dick was so sluttly. suitable for late night people as she said they operate till 3am. entrance was 50$
Hi can pm me the ctc ? Would like to try pretty masseur
Old 27-01-2024, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Just to share, a bro send me a ctc for late night which I went. The ML sleep in the shop. I do shift work mah...so since she stay inside the shop, also means morning early hours she also can do.

I make an appt for early massage. She just woke up and not wearing bra. And can see her eraser nipples pointing through the dress. LOL. Had a fun time tuning her sensitive area. I go to her as her massage is good. No FJ or BJ though, just vanilla. Those who stay inside, they got no opening or closing hours so for shift work pple like me..it fits nicely.
Old 28-01-2024, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 1
Edenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEdenhuayuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Visited a very chio Linda at balastier. This 24hr joint was formerly where popular and highly rated MLs like Yoyo (now at a new joint in Geylang) and Maomao (rtc) started their work in SG.

The joint now has a new name. Anyway, Linda have been here for a couple of months already but hardly anyone talk about her. After chatting with her for a while I decided to visit her.

Looks: 8/10 Look sweet and chio from her photos. The real person is not far from photo, about 85% resemblance, look around 30 yo. She has eyes that could talk.

Body: 9/10 She has a shapely body with curves at the right places, with beautiful long flowing hair. The highlights I would say are her natural D ample assets with perky tits, feels a bit on the firm side which doesn't make them sag.

Service / GFE: 9/10 soothing whole body massage, catbath and ample use of her D assets for body massage. Oh she has a hell of a tongue which she use skillfully, shiok! 100% accommodating, very good service attitude and not rush for time.

She is a real hidden gem just being discovered.
Bro can share contacts for linda? Thanks!
Old 28-01-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 14
boleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hihi.. can share ctc for linda@balestier... thanks in advance...
Old 28-01-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Nigelolz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edenhuayuan View Post
Bro can share contacts for linda? Thanks!
Able to pm me as well??
Old 28-01-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Nigelolz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by boleh View Post
hihi.. can share ctc for linda@balestier... thanks in advance...
Able to share???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1