The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2023, 01:26 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sgs2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Help! 2IC now limp after juagen

Hi all,

I am in need of advice or help after going for Juagen last weekend! I no longer get as hard as I was before the JG session, and I am freaking out because my wife is expecting sex soon and my 2IC can't seem to get hard (for long)

When I am turned on, the penis only gets semi-hard and unable to penetrate. It can get a bit hard again when I stroke it, but almost immediately it falls back to being limp again if the stroking stops.

What has happened to me?

Full disclosure: I went for JG session last weekend. It was not sensual, and actually quite painful but masseuse told me to tahan through the pain and that she wasn't even using a lot of strength.

My 2IC and groin area was damn sore still a day after the JG.

I went to JG because I wanted to improve my performance. I cum fast (like within 3 minutes that kind), so i wanted to try what I thought was 'natural remedy'.

Needless to say, I totally regret my decision now.

To those who've been to JG before, I would like to ask:
  • If this experience of 2IC being weaker than normal after JG is expected?
  • If this experience is temporary, and that my 2IC will eventually go back to the way it was before (even cumming fast >3mins)
  • Is there anything I can do to reverse this?

I know this sounds like an incredible story, but it is true and I don't know where else to turn to but here for now. Google searches about penis going limp after juagen yields nothing but ED or "you're old" (I'm 37yo and fine before the JG session) or "you're stressed" (I can still wank off with a hard 2IC when stressed. Now, I cum with a limp 2IC)

Thanks to all who've some advice to share.
Old 03-03-2023, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help! 2IC now limp after juagen

Time being take blue pill when you have sex with your wife, can't advise you on your condition.. could be due to soreness, wait few more days lor and see how.. btw which place you go for JG, at least bros here can avoid....
Old 03-03-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sgs2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks bro.

I went to a home maasseuse in Pasir Ris after finding her on WeChat.

**name edited out**

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Time being take blue pill when you have sex with your wife, can't advise you on your condition.. could be due to soreness, wait few more days lor and see how.. btw which place you go for JG, at least bros here can avoid....

Last edited by sgs2; 03-03-2023 at 08:20 AM.
Old 03-03-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

TS nothing wrong with you and at 37 yo young man...just exercise and eat healthy...dun do any diy for few days and in no time you will be ready...

You are just too stressed out...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-03-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2 View Post
Thanks bro.

I went to a home maasseuse in Pasir Ris after finding her on WeChat.

**name edited out**
Avoid going to this kind of home massage, everyone can claim they're good in JG... Maybe you can seek Ling Ling jie help ( I lost her contact) at AMK AVE 10, don't if her place still exist.... maybe some bros here have her contact.. our KKJ is our jewel, don't get permanent damaged...
Old 03-03-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

Not sure what the masseur did but normally won't be like what you are experiencing. Besides maybe still sore that's why. Best is avoid drinking cold water or having sex a day after the massage for best effect.
Old 03-03-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like sibeh jialat. But I don't think juagen will give you permanent damage. Just rest a few more days and don't stress out.
Old 03-03-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Avoid going to this kind of home massage, everyone can claim they're good in JG... Maybe you can seek Ling Ling jie help ( I lost her contact) at AMK AVE 10, don't if her place still exist.... maybe some bros here have her contact.. our KKJ is our jewel, don't get permanent damaged...

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/ling-ling-jie-massage/

Try ling ling jie. I've got other contacts that I've tried myself and it works, if you want.

For those who never gone for JG for some time it'll definitely be sore, but it should be gone after 1 day, and no cold water after JG too.
Old 03-03-2023, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

yea you sound stressed out over performance issue. i don't think there's any problem. if you want to seek a peace of mind, then just go to a male clinic and have it checked out.
Old 03-03-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12287 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2 View Post
Hi all,

I am in need of advice or help after going for Juagen last weekend! I no longer get as hard as I was before the JG session, and I am freaking out because my wife is expecting sex soon and my 2IC can't seem to get hard (for long)

When I am turned on, the penis only gets semi-hard and unable to penetrate. It can get a bit hard again when I stroke it, but almost immediately it falls back to being limp again if the stroking stops.

What has happened to me?

Full disclosure: I went for JG session last weekend. It was not sensual, and actually quite painful but masseuse told me to tahan through the pain and that she wasn't even using a lot of strength.

My 2IC and groin area was damn sore still a day after the JG.

I went to JG because I wanted to improve my performance. I cum fast (like within 3 minutes that kind), so i wanted to try what I thought was 'natural remedy'.

Needless to say, I totally regret my decision now.

To those who've been to JG before, I would like to ask:
  • If this experience of 2IC being weaker than normal after JG is expected?
  • If this experience is temporary, and that my 2IC will eventually go back to the way it was before (even cumming fast >3mins)
  • Is there anything I can do to reverse this?

I know this sounds like an incredible story, but it is true and I don't know where else to turn to but here for now. Google searches about penis going limp after juagen yields nothing but ED or "you're old" (I'm 37yo and fine before the JG session) or "you're stressed" (I can still wank off with a hard 2IC when stressed. Now, I cum with a limp 2IC)

Thanks to all who've some advice to share.
Happened some years ago.

No worry yet, go see a TCM practitioner.

After inspection, acupuncture around the groin area and prescribe Chinese herbs. TCM practitioner was professional and info if still no improvement after
another 2 sessions, go visit a medical urologist to have further treatment.

Good enough and recovered after 3 sessions and consumed the medical herbs.
After the incident, I do not for JG treatments cos sometimes excessive strength applied hurt the groin, penis and testicles.
Old 03-03-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Moral of story...dun simply visit any unproven JG...this is simple logic...read all their revews before visiting...:0

JG should be no pain and instead shiok...the therapist should be able to ask if you want to shoot out or reserve to release with your partner...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-03-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

jialat liao
kkj broken
Old 03-03-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
jialat liao
kkj broken
Ya, precious treasure must get treatment fast.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 03-03-2023, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

just go to a urologist.

PM if you need my urologist contact details
Old 03-03-2023, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12287 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Moral of story...dun simply visit any unproven JG...this is simple logic...read all their revews before visiting...:0

JG should be no pain and instead shiok...the therapist should be able to ask if you want to shoot out or reserve to release with your partner...
This type with no pain & shiok shiok, I do not mind.

Any contact(s) to share ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1