The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2006, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
TN along macpherson.

hi guys first time posted a thread here. so go easy on me.

went to this new TN along macpherson road. didn't really catch the name. guys can PM on the exact location.

went up there at abt 10pm. 4 girls were there in their late 20s to 30s. they say close at 11pm. but stayed till 11.45 no one said anything.

anyway was attended by a girl with CFM look. proceeded to have a lousy massage press press here and there type. but her boobs were the ones that kept me interested. abt 30 mins later. she popped the Q. can auto roam while massaging but if u get too touchy she will cut short the session and ask if u wanna special. opted for a HJ. asked for 50 i manage to bargain to 30.
kep asking for for FJ for only 70. she got nice legs by btw. quite smooth. wearing denim skirt. flair type with G-string. nice ass. anyway i tong quite long abt 10 mins. fingering her while she cat bath you and HJ u at the same time. quite vocal too.

name: xiao hong or something like that.
height: abt 163. was wearing heels
figure: 8/10. nice ass big boobs. no tummy. smooth legs
looks: 7/10. somewhre between milf and geylang slut.
HJ: 7/10
service: 71/2. bargain to 30 still never complain.
rtf: can try if u dont mind abrasion. no mattress one. on carpetted floor.

bros who find this thread helpful. pls up my points thanks.
this one is not those near the hawker centre where sijia is. some where near but not there.
Old 15-08-2006, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: TN along macpherson.

yo bros sorry. forgot to post dmg.

damage: 28 for massage 30 for HJ. = 58.
Old 15-08-2006, 01:40 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this should probably be complied together with the macpherson thread as well. Anyway thanks for the FR.
Old 24-12-2006, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
stressbon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TN along macpherson is lousy.

I just had a very bad experience at Tian Tian (Macpherson Road).

I reached there at 9:30pm just now.

Went upstairs and saw 4 or 5 girls at the sofa. The one who attended to me had BIG boobs, looks plump, long hair, and seems to be around 30 years old. However, as I needed a massage badly, I make do.

Once I stripped inside the cubicle, she popped the golden question :
"You have to pay S$25 first."

I asked : "Why ? This is not my first time here but this is the first time I've been asked to pay first."

She said : "Boss said so."

In my heart, I said to myself : "Nah Beh ! Wtf!" but I paid nevertheless.

The massage

5-10 minutes massage on my back.
5 minutes massage in front.

As I can see her expressions, she looked like boey song and was rushing through, hence I reminded her I will pay her tips and not to rush through.

She still appeared to be rushing through, so I told her she could start with sexy massage to build up the mood for a HJ later. Her attitude was very bad. Staightaway, she applied oil on my dick and start to do HJ.

So, I asked : "Why so fast ?".

As she was doing the HJ, she kept saying : "Very qi kuai (i.e strange) ... may have to spend half an hr to make you to eject". I really had no mood leow ... but to finish it off I close my eyes and imagine she's somebody else. Not long later, I eject.

Immediately after, she asked me to pay up. Wtf to her !

Massage : fail (15-20 mins only)
Body : Bak Bak ... but looks like 1.55m short.
Boobs : 36 D I think but more like bombs to me.
BJ : Nil.
AR : Nil.
FJ : Nil
RTF : I told her I'll never come back. Wtf !

Total Damage : S$25 (entrance) + S$50 HJ = S$75 in only 30 mins.
Old 25-12-2006, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 21
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

there are abt 3 shops outlet along macpher.....lane..
there are always a different batch of prc working there..
certain time you may get good ...slim pretty ones..but certain you get bad serivice kind who wants hasty money from u...
that place is quite remote and not many ppl frequent unless you stay around there....!
i used to go there and was service by a young syt abt 23 yrs old ...but that was last year......! i frequent there quite often and always go for full service as her body and boobs was one kind any men see will not hesitant to bonk especially
in this kind of remote TN outlet..as for her looks ..look like those race queen category....!
i felt what a waste for her to work in TN and recommedher to work ktv but she does not like and told me she wish to ask fast money for this kind of trade and must have a place to accomodate her not like those prcs standing IN GL...
Manage to patronize her often and always go there at 10.30pm and call her
and confirm she has no appt...
I only stop to go there after she return to her homeland......
That was my visit there at that time!!
Old 25-12-2006, 11:46 PM
Samster

geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

there are abt 3 shops outlet along macpher.....lane..
there are always a different batch of prc working there..
certain time you may get good ...slim pretty ones..but certain you get bad serivice kind who wants hasty money from u...
that place is quite remote and not many ppl frequent unless you stay around there....!
i used to go there and was service by a young syt abt 23 yrs old ...but that was last year......! i frequent there quite often and always go for full service as her body and boobs was one kind any men see will not hesitant to bonk especially
in this kind of remote TN outlet..as for her looks ..look like those race queen category....!
i felt what a waste for her to work in TN and recommedher to work ktv but she does not like and told me she wish to ask fast money for this kind of trade and must have a place to accomodate her not like those prcs standing IN GL...
Manage to patronize her often and always go there at 10.30pm and call her
and confirm she has no appt...
I only stop to go there after she return to her homeland......
That was my visit there at that time!!
Old 26-12-2006, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 21
5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light5stars is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: TN along macpherson.

When you visit such TNs, you must be mentally prepared - and most important, you must stand firm.

You are going there to enjoy, and you have the luxury & freedom to choose. Don't get "sweet-talk" by those girls, be it PDMMs, CFM look gals, plain look PRCs, PRC SYTs... If they don't fit your bill, then tell them politely, sorry not my cup of tea.

I have been to Macpherson area in search for good lobang - utterly disappointed I am. And they still dare to "challenge me", by saying that these are not places to choose brides - Yes! But, I see their look, I want to puke!!!

A word of caution. Be careful when you visit such TNs, not restricted to Macpherson area only. And don't be conned by the nice adverts they put in the newspaper - you can't find a girl with such look, not even 60%.

Anyway, it is pretty tough to find nice TNs these days.

Lastly, you pay to enjoy, so be firm. Don't get tempt, and later come & complain complain ...
Old 06-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 443 / Power: 20
Hanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHanxinco88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

had not cheong TN for quite a while now....feeling horny..proceeded with a friend to 504A Mac.....and to our surprise.....we saw three ladies who are 7 in my rating for looks.

I took Bin Bin ( as in Ice Ice).....
Here are my ratings:
Looks 7-7.5 ( grow on you)
age: Born in the year of the Rooster!!!(count yourself...kekeke)
Body: 7/10 (slim , tall with nice bums and of course wet pussy)
33B, 25, 34
Ht: 1.68 ( Love tall gals)
Wt: Never ask but slim.....estimation is 48???...maybe....
Massage: Good for me......at least she covered at least 35 mins of massage while the remaining 25 mins for FJ.....
BJ: short but I'm not into it so what the heck.....
FJ: Passionate and get into the mood with you.....moan....shiok~~~~
Damage: $25+$100+tips.....

Nice gal from Liaoning......

Cheers!!!!

My First Thread

What to do during AV raid?

Personal views on Chinese MMS:
Old 10-02-2007, 02:14 PM
Samster

Cool Re: TN along macpherson.

Happen to pass by one of the tuinas there last nite...hopped in to
one of the TN and as i walked up the stairs and saw 4-5 prcs sitting at the sofa...did a vision scan of all of them at once....i chose a prc lady ,,,looks
pretty i could say.....
In the rm...i told her directly...i do not anymore massage as i just visited hot spa
in katong so she said what can she do for me.
i opt her to tcss for some time and proceed to action after my mood swing..
firstly...explored here breasts...and big and round...looks very heavily-loaded with tits drooling down can...see her milky fleshy breasts...ask her if i could feel and put my fingers inside and feel her tits..she say okay ..i could feel her nipples are very big...so in no time we striped naked and proceed to action....she as usual catbath me ,i was feeling unconfortable as the bed was hard! proceed to grab her breasts hard ...and her nipples become real hard after her pluck them..!quiclky loaded cd and pump her in siiting position on a
round bench found in the cubicle....she moans and moans ...luckily at that time..the next 2 cubicles are empty...she carry on to moans loudly....!abt 25 mins..the whole session ended ...!
after payment was made to her ...i porceeded to the stair case and saw abt a few more prcs...saw one which caught my eye..tall and slender with big "gong-li" lookalike eyes and she stunned to stare her for a while...she was abt type of age of 23-25 yrs old..didn;t get her name as i was moving.will rtf again to look for her as she was dressed in pink on that nite...very pretty with those
ancient beauties look...!

name:xiaoping
body:7.5/10....small size 34c cup tits with big nipples (bigger than 50cts).
23-34-36 she told me and i judge too.
looks:syt look with executive lady permed haitstyle with color.
attitudebliging , good...
damages-$28+$100

remarks:will rtf to look for another prcs that caugth my eyes..(') as she has
that kind of ancient princess look...!to make it fast as they will not work there for long!
Old 10-02-2007, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 21
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

bro ,
u must be damn loaded......$128 for hj and massage.......wow!!!
Old 10-02-2007, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
bro ,
u must be damn loaded......$128 for hj and massage.......wow!!!
bro...u WRONG liao...its $128 for full service FJ AND THE COVER CHARGE....
quite standard
Old 10-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
boycocktiantian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: TN along macpherson is lousy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressbon View Post
I just had a very bad experience at Tian Tian (Macpherson Road).
Oeiii! How could you quote 100% what I had posted as if those were your own words ?
Old 10-02-2007, 07:46 PM

blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
name:xiaoping
body:7.5/10....small size 34c cup tits with big nipples (bigger than 50cts).
23-34-36 she told me and i judge too.
looks:syt look with executive lady permed haitstyle with color.
attitudebliging , good...
damages-$28+$100

remarks:will rtf to look for another prcs that caugth my eyes..(') as she has
that kind of ancient princess look...!to make it fast as they will not work there for long!
Which one of the few units there did u go to for her?
Old 10-02-2007, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue_swatch View Post
Which one of the few units there did u go to for her?
there a 3 for those who been there before...i pm u already!
Old 10-02-2007, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangbonker View Post
there a 3 for those who been there before...i pm u already!
Thanks, this one i been to many months ago, together with the few beside, definitely does ring a bell
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1