The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-06-2023, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny555 View Post
FR for Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

100% like the pics, no discount. Very pretty with Very good body.

5g roaming yes except for below.

Gfe is very good and able to talk to you about anything under the sun.

Sensual is amazing even though she's quite new.

RTM: Yes for sure.
5G means FN, can roam pussy, stimulate clitoris, paint, and for some (not all) MLs, even include fingering the pussy, and in lesser cases, finger fucking.
Old 06-06-2023, 09:18 AM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18520 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny555 View Post
FR for Xiao Xi

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-xi-massage/

100% like the pics, no discount. Very pretty with Very good body.

5g roaming yes except for below.

Gfe is very good and able to talk to you about anything under the sun.

Sensual is amazing even though she's quite new.

RTM: Yes for sure.
6 posts count...wondering if this might be an advertising ad... anyway...know the definition of 5g roaming first before using it...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 06-06-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
Bro...except for below...then it is NOT 5g lah
You beat me to it
Old 06-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Did MLX and XLN both delist?
MLX RTC for a while, will be back end of the month
Old 06-06-2023, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Did MLX and XLN both delist?
Xln will be back in 2 more days.
Old 06-06-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

MR for Xiao Bao

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-bao-massage/

I do not usually change my MLs but recently decided to move on with one of them so is looking for a new ML to replace her. Decided to try out XiaoBao upon seeing rave reviews of her beauty.

Looks: you all already know it. Quite a beauty. Her video is closest to her actual face. Likes to use a very fair coloured foundation make her look overly white.

Accent: she's Taiwanese in case anybody do not know yet so the accent is very cute and soothing. Oddly enough, i think i kena too much gongtao frm our PRC beauties that i don't find it as endearing already.

Body: this is where she really shine. Taut and nubile. Sexy in all the right places. Will strip down to panties. Pussy is lasered so even when you touch the area is damn shiok cos is smooth BUT she do not allow it anywhere there so your hands will be rightly moved from her privates.

Massage: green and untrained and cos she's really thin, you can imagine her strength is low so pls hv no expectations lest you get disappointed.

Sensual and Gfe: i think our chemistry is lacking and cos she is quite guarded abt where you touch her, it becomes a bit difficult to get the right mood. Feel more like a friend than a gf. But dont get me wrong, she's very pleasant and courteous throughout, no displeasure whatsoever. But i blame it on our chemistry so ymmv.

Hj: excellent. Legit. But her style is the soft handling style so if you like it yanked around, maybe not for you but i like it.

Rtm: not for me cos we lack chemistry but is a nice vanilla gem.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kuku69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows if Tu Tu is still around ?
Old 06-06-2023, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post

Accent: she's Taiwanese in case anybody do not know yet so the accent is very cute and soothing. Oddly enough, i think i kena too much gongtao frm our PRC beauties that i don't find it as endearing already.
I thought she's from Guangdong? Last time i visited her we still spoke cantonese.Btw good to know that she's no longer wearing pants now.
Old 06-06-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
I thought she's from Guangdong? Last time i visited her we still spoke cantonese.
Haha either she lie to you or me loh. But i caught the accent from the start and i asked her how come she have such an accent and she upfront mentioned she's a taiwanese.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Dude, she’s a FL ads at other website

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."

🐝不回浪费时间向“苍蝇”解释🍯 比💩 好👀
Old 06-06-2023, 03:09 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/nina-massage/

Yesterday I was faced with a dilemma. Should I go look for the list of my rtm as 3 of my rtm list has been delisted or attempt someone new? Thanks to one bro who wrote she wore heels which swayed that decision to go ahead with her.

Once again no need to introduce her as she is known in our community and gain enough traction and I can finally understand what the hype was about.

After ordering my ticket, I was given the direction to my private jet. Once again, please ensure you are part of the database or booking will be tricky. Her flight schedule can be busy so do take note you may not suceed for same day booking.

The venue of the jet is discreet enough and can accessed easily by foot soldiers(8m for a slow walker for me). There are places for you to grab a bite so don't worry about starving.

When the flight door opened, I was greeted by a beautiful, sultry(if that is the right word) air stewardess wearing uniform and heels. Really brought a smile to my face after starting the week on several bad notes. Kudos to the photographer. Provided a good representation of the actual stewardess. To be honest, she looked really good and started the flight on a good note. Boobs look good on her frame.

Good preflight service was provided and she added my data into the database without me prompting.

Give it to the designer of the room. It really look more artistic than most of the rooms I visited so far and it was well kept and really nice smelling.
She gave one he'll of a massage which really helped me ease into the mood. It helped to loosen all my upper joints which was stiff for the entire week.

Her playful nature and her experience really shows in the rate she got me at my climax really fast. It was s/n(panty) and 4G roaming today. With everything stated and her laying by side giving a really a comfortable HJ, I was not able to last very long.

She is a good conversationalist so i was comfortable with her. Really appreciate she did attempt to communicate in English. To be honest good effort.

In short, good worth of the money and time spent, thus the change in my normal style of writing.

Will I book another flight? Sure, she will be added to my rotation list since some of my rtm list has been delisted.

Last edited by rythuno; 06-06-2023 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-06-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nalgene123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros any FR on this? West side damn boring…

https://$$$$$-20.com/girl.php?id=5406
Old 06-06-2023, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalgene123 View Post
Hi bros any FR on this? West side damn boring…

https://$$$$$-20.com/girl.php?id=5406
Westside have been boring since day 1 man. Only sometimes central west got a few.
Old 07-06-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Just found out Xiao Qi rtc already? So fast ah
yaloh too few supporters, all go support the vanilla xmm. sad....
Old 07-06-2023, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuku69 View Post
Anyone knows if Tu Tu is still around ?
Back to China for a while already. Not sure when coming back or if coming back.

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1