The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 16-02-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBoo View Post
People have different tastes.
What I'm trying to say is, at some point when the bro booked the FL, the FL suits the bro's taste.

But meeting in person and suddenly the FL doesn't suit the bro's taste, means probably there's some high level of PS involved.

With that being said, I do feel COD is still safest, no monetary risks involved for both parties.
Old 16-02-2023, 12:59 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1567 / Power: 0
Angelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant futureAngelababy36 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

My address is Boon Sing Building, 43 Middle Rd, Singapore 188952. What time you want to come?

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_62...S-ASS-RIM.html

All details here

DEAR ALL CLIENTS,IF U FIND THIS ABOVE THREAD IN LOCANTO,THIS IS NOT ME... I NEVER ADVERTISING IN LOCANTO....I ONLY ADVERTISE IN SBF FORUM... HIGHLY ALERT!!!! I DON'T HOST TOO... THE ONE WHO USE MY PICTURE AND FRS,PLS REMOVED THE THREAD ASAP FROM LOCANTO, BEFORE I REPORTED U!!!!!
Old 16-02-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
BobbyBoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
What I'm trying to say is, at some point when the bro booked the FL, the FL suits the bro's taste.

But meeting in person and suddenly the FL doesn't suit the bro's taste, means probably there's some high level of PS involved.

With that being said, I do feel COD is still safest, no monetary risks involved for both parties.
It's still going to be COD. You just need to put a deposit to commit to the booking. The deposit will not be the full price.
Old 16-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
l3lackcat13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just sharing i have one local fl i often frequent that only take client when she can as and when. Pricing wise i feel acceptable. Interested bro can pm me for her contact.

Fj 8/10
Bj 9.5/10

Her figure is one of the best that i have booked! For serious bro only , as she is a very nice lady.
Old 16-02-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
thebadsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by l3lackcat13 View Post
Just sharing i have one local fl i often frequent that only take client when she can as and when. Pricing wise i feel acceptable. Interested bro can pm me for her contact.

Fj 8/10
Bj 9.5/10

Her figure is one of the best that i have booked! For serious bro only , as she is a very nice lady.
Mind to share the contact?
Old 16-02-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:

This is call landmines. Safest is don't.book local FL if your pocket is not deep. Milfs here even ask for $300-$400 already. With this money can easily book a Thai/viet young model
Old 17-02-2023, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
AHTUK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I want to understand too.

If we meet someone on locanto, telegram, etc.
COD pay at hotel when we meet. But sounds too good to be true.

Can there be anything against us?
Legal liaibility or something

Keep thinking if COD then nothing to lose, but some deals sound too good to be true.
Old 17-02-2023, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHTUK View Post
I want to understand too.

If we meet someone on locanto, telegram, etc.
COD pay at hotel when we meet. But sounds too good to be true.

Can there be anything against us?
Legal liaibility or something

Keep thinking if COD then nothing to lose, but some deals sound too good to be true.
From the customer pov, COD is good because they take no financial risk. Don't like the FL, just reject.

From the FL pov, not having a deposit runs the risk of a no-show impacting the potential income for the day. Like a commercial plane, an empty seat is lost revenue because with or without the passenger, the plane would still have flown.

Therefore if someone books a slot and they don't show up, the best scenario would be that their deposit makes up for that wasted slot since no one will be able to take over that slot on such short notice.
Old 17-02-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
From the customer pov, COD is good because they take no financial risk. Don't like the FL, just reject.

From the FL pov, not having a deposit runs the risk of a no-show impacting the potential income for the day. Like a commercial plane, an empty seat is lost revenue because with or without the passenger, the plane would still have flown.

Therefore if someone books a slot and they don't show up, the best scenario would be that their deposit makes up for that wasted slot since no one will be able to take over that slot on such short notice.
Can there ever be a chance that we end up going to a room that gets raided? Will we be liaible as customers?
Old 17-02-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can there ever be a chance that we end up going to a room that gets raided? Will we be liaible as customers?
Considering freelancing is illegal, one would assume that their customers are liable.
Old 17-02-2023, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
pseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to beholdpseudonym is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
read this for some useful reference https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthr...=41631&page=14

Note: FRs are just references. 1 is an Example, 2 is a Coincidence, 3 is a Trend. Most importantly, one man's meat could be another man's poison. Therefore, do you trust the men who posted the FRs?

Old 17-02-2023, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

I can understand the FL pov of wanting a deposit.

What I don't understand is the FL looking different in person (hence landmine), and still wants to keep the deposit as "rejection fee"

This is the only dome here that actually practises such things so I'm wondering why this is the case.
Old 17-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can understand the FL pov of wanting a deposit.

What I don't understand is the FL looking different in person (hence landmine), and still wants to keep the deposit as "rejection fee"

This is the only dome here that actually practises such things so I'm wondering why this is the case.
Because samsters put up with it, hence these women continue doing what they do

Welcome to the simp capital of the world
Old 17-02-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster

I saw a contact in a tele group that was providing services. Didn’t have any ad on SBF or anywhere else
Asked for selfie and picture of my clothes before we meet up.

Anyone here had engaged such?
Old 17-02-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
just4this is Cool - loads of Potential

had a 2 hour session with renee
https://sammyboyforum.fun/showthread.php?t=881496

overall experience is awesome

GFE: 9/10 Shower tgt, lots of frenching and great personality to talk to, she's not a time watcher too, her whole session just concentrate on me
PSE: 10/10 Finished both shots with CIM, and she swallowed my 1 week worth of cum like a champ
BBBJ: 10/10 Lots of DT, wet & sloppy BBBJ with eye contact.
Body: 10/10 Slim with huge asset, looks good with her body frame.
Painting: 9/10 Clean and sensitive
Fingering: 9/10 Super wet and her moans will turn you on.
FJ: 9/10 Riding/missionary/doggy in front of mirror, her expression when climax
RTF: Yes!

Enjoyed my whole session, and did I mention she has tongue piercing, nipple piercing and navel piercing!

Do support her!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1