The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
thebendy7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah-ah View Post
G13 service is good how come no fr on her?

Looks 7/10

Bj with jelly quite interesting

Body enhance boobs with stretch mark on tummy but service is good

Boob rubbing in shower and bj with jelly

On the bed any position she is OK

Got the milf flair when I saw her
Will give my FR virginity to G13

7/10 for looks seems fair, big fan of the reddish long hair

Spoke canto too! Pleasant surprise.

after standard cleaning, boob rubbing with fake moaning (never was a fan) to pussy job then straight to her knees and starting sucking (couldn't even protest and ask for a condom in time)

Dried me off and got back on her knees to suck (BJ a bit too rough for me, usually prefer blowjob without foreskin retracted as too sensitive)

nudged me onto the bed and continue sucking away, asked for feedback when felt I was getting a bit soft due to discomfort and adjusted technique to something a lot more gentle and slurpy

after rolling on the condom with her mouth (always wanted someone to do that) fucking wise pretty tight and spread wide for my pleasure, didn't change position and wish I did now because I'm pretty sure I spied back dimples when she was giving me pussy job facing away

came pretty quickly and she even did some minor massaging post sex.

all that being said tho might try someone else as BJ technique not really to my liking.

p.s. actually wanted to try out 2038 but all the girls that was recommended was not there (namely 3,7 & 26), what is the SOP in that situation eh?
Old 24-02-2023, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vandercunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L20H40 G3

I been wanting the PSE and after reading all the reviews about G3. I just had to try her. Walked in house 40 and there was only one girl available. Asked the Okt for g3 and she's working of course. So i waited about 15mins. OKT called and in i went.

Once inside, introduced myself and she instantly started to undress me and sucking my nipples while making slutty noises and unzipping my pants. Next, she got down on her knees and blew me like the world depended on it. She knows how to suck a dick like a champ.

Always maintaining eye contact and smiling while having my dick in her mouth. She deepthroated and pushed my dickhead on the inside of her cheek so you see it pop out! Slapped my cock on her face. All on her own while I watched. This girl can take a good face fucking.

Then, she crawled underneath me and starting eating my ass like it was an all you eat buffet. She alternated between rimming and blowing me. This probably went on a good 15mins. Absolute fucking time of my life.

Not much time left to fuck her, so got my helmet on and fucked her standing at the edge of the bed. tbh after that show, it didnt take me 5mins to dump cum inside her. LOL

Looks: 6/10 Milf outlook
Body: 6/10 Saggy boobs but still fun to play with
French: 10/10
BBBJ: 11/10 holy shit!
AR: 11/10
FJ: 10/10 Did standing doggy/missionary
RTF: fuck yes! but also want to try g8

Peace!
Old 24-02-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Tried G5 twice

Hot body with puffy pink nips
Face cannot make it
Quite mechanical the second time round so will be giving her a miss.

She seems to like to moan and call me 老公 ... Not my cup of tea.

Will try the other recommendations in this thread.
Old 18-03-2023, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Went for G8 the small petite one and she is great! Heard G99 is just as short but no FRs on her...

Seems like G3, G5 and G16 are not bad. Will try
Left and had a glance at 1 lady with big tits. Whats is the number ah?
Any brown tanned ladies to reccomend? Thanks
Old 19-03-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Had G8 as well. Went for double booking, wow she is very very short. 148cm but she aims to please. Very hardworking girl. Could do soapy bath with me and bbbj inside the shower. Listerine all was provided. CIM first shot, then lol went to the bed and rest.

Cause time was on our side then managed to have some light massage and then catbath and AR again. The AR was good with me prowling on all 4 and her burying her tounge deep inside my cavaity.

Moaned while looking at all the mirrors. Then she turned me around and bbbj me. Wow, could bbbj me while I am lying down, while I am on my knees. While I am standing up and looking at me with those glorious glistening eyes.

Then of course x2 of warm water bbbj and then more AR again. Yes she speaks French as well extensively.

Got me hard again, put a condom on and we had the roughest fuck ever.

Could see that I was almost dismantling her small body apart like a Lego set.

Looks not my cup of tea but she could engage in on par communicable English. Left a drained and exhausted man.

Well G3 I find is more hiong, G8 is okay not so hiong but subtle but still good service

Any other shiok girls to try in this house?

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-03-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

L20H40 G16

I never thought Id be making this kind of FR but not my cup of tea, for me she is a LANDMINE:

Looks: 6/10 fair white skin and attractive at first cause wearing specs but due time for me NO
Body: 6/10 slim body
Boobs: 7/10 C-cup, not natural but soft good implant
GFE: 5/10 sweet and shy looking but is she fvcking mute?
Catbath: 6/10 standard nothing special
BBBJ: 7/10 THE ONLY GOOD IN HER but still not at par with neighbor house
French: FVCKING NONE
AR: None
FJ: 4/10 SHE MOANS FAKE WTF!?? Out of sync and the moment I first put in my soldier WTF she moans loud but fake and the moment I know I lost 60 dollar from this shit. Every chiongster will now a fake from a natural one(or atleast in sync) and its very frustrating!!

Overall: 5/10 looks syt at first and looks okay wearing specs but service NO GOOD!
RTF: HELL NO

Tried L20H38 girls G26(loose but good BBJ and high GFE), G7(legend topnotch GFE) G18(good service), G16(soft boobs but service ok only) and they are far far better than this one! For me she is a LANDMINE!

Go see for yourself if not convinced!
Old 24-03-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

just had G3... actually i didn't really read the forum before going down, but since yesterday my action was disappointing, today i wanted to try another dish (no more chance liao cause i on course these past 2 days so GL is near by).

Anyway... i pick G3 cause she smiling, i see some really dam xian looking, only G3 and G12 (iirc) was smiling at me. so ok loh.

Name: Ling
Shower: 8/10 nice shower action, already gave me BBBJ and AR in the shower area
Frenching: 9/10 this lady loves to french, remove clothes already start to kiss, in the shower also french. i like!
BBBJ: 7/10 pretty well done. pop the balls, and use my cock to slap her tongue.
AR: 8/10 Attacked my asshole, lick and lick, really enjoyable... i think best Cat50/60 AR in my life. most of the time good AR is only get in JB.
FJ: 6/10 she spent a lot of time licking and playing with my dick, FJ was quite short as i was more or less there when she cap on, still manage to hold on a few minutes.
GFE: 9/10 she will serve you better then your GF.
RTF: yes! but will try others, too milfy for me.
Dmg: $60

after i left got 1 bro also take her, sorry you had to wait. lol!
overall, an excellant session.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 24-03-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Slowking1111 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
just had G3... actually i didn't really read the forum before going down, but since yesterday my action was disappointing, today i wanted to try another dish (no more chance liao cause i on course these past 2 days so GL is near by).

Anyway... i pick G3 cause she smiling, i see some really dam xian looking, only G3 and G12 (iirc) was smiling at me. so ok loh.

Name: Ling
Shower: 8/10 nice shower action, already gave me BBBJ and AR in the shower area
Frenching: 9/10 this lady loves to french, remove clothes already start to kiss, in the shower also french. i like!
BBBJ: 7/10 pretty well done. pop the balls, and use my cock to slap her tongue.
AR: 8/10 Attacked my asshole, lick and lick, really enjoyable... i think best Cat50/60 AR in my life. most of the time good AR is only get in JB.
FJ: 6/10 she spent a lot of time licking and playing with my dick, FJ was quite short as i was more or less there when she cap on, still manage to hold on a few minutes.
GFE: 9/10 she will serve you better then your GF.
RTF: yes! but will try others, too milfy for me.
Dmg: $60

after i left got 1 bro also take her, sorry you had to wait. lol!
overall, an excellant session.
Went slightly after, agree w bro fatguy
Accurate FR 👍
Old 25-03-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
L20H40 G16

I never thought Id be making this kind of FR but not my cup of tea, for me she is a LANDMINE:

Looks: 6/10 fair white skin and attractive at first cause wearing specs but due time for me NO
FJ: 4/10 SHE MOANS FAKE WTF!?? Out of sync and the moment I first put in my soldier WTF she moans loud but fake and the moment I know I lost 60 dollar from this shit. Every chiongster will now a fake from a natural one(or atleast in sync) and its very frustrating!!

Overall: 5/10 looks syt at first and looks okay wearing specs but service NO GOOD!

Tried L20H38 girls G26(loose but good BBJ and high GFE), G7(legend topnotch GFE) G18(good service), G16(soft boobs but service ok only) and they are far far better than this one! For me she is a LANDMINE!

Sorry to hear of your disappointment. My overall experience with her was quite ok leh. "Met expectations- RTM yes if she is available" (I don't like to queue for ML)

I too was attracted by her gnd features in specs when I first saw her. She really is myopic, 400 plus degrees, so not some accessories to look cute.. I am not sure what "fuvking mute" do you mean, but I chatted alot with her during my session. In fact she only picked up mandarin during her stay in singapore, so quite impressive as compared to me, studied Chinese for so many years still so chiu. While her mandarin may not be fluent but basic conversation was still ok. I remember we joked about how her vision is blur and cannot see me clearly without the specs and so I told her dont need the see my face, just look closely to see my bro will be very clear. Anyway, AR and frenching are not always available from the GL workers, hence do respect their boundaries. Will not go into details of my session but as here was some time left after I shoot, she sat beside me to chat and give me a hand and leg massage until the bell rings. So overall okay session for $60. Believe me, I have seen worst.
Old 25-03-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

Bros, i am confused. This is Viet or PRC house ?

I walked past L20H41, the entrance mentioned it is a PRC house.

But, from the FRs, it should be a Viet house.
Old 25-03-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
L20H40 G16

your $60 sounds like you are paying $600, they owe u to speak french and etc.
Old 26-03-2023, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

G8

Looks: 5/10 Milf...
Figure: 6/10 Tiny
Boobs: 5/10 B-cup. Soft and sagging with big raisins
BBBJ: 9.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 Not so tight...but make the effort to moan.
AR: 6.5/10 Not a fan of it.
Attitude: 9/10 Helps U remove clothing. Gave little hand massage.
GFE: 8/10 Can DFK but I didnt. Make an effort to chit chat with me. Can speak english quite well
RTF: Maybe
Tipping: $10

Tried list: 5, 3
Next target: 18
但是我的问题是...我没钱

Last edited by havana; 26-03-2023 at 12:11 PM.
Old 26-03-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tut21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G6

Virgin post!
Looks: 8/10 Milf...but quiet pretty, the reason I pick on first impression. On closer look, make up quiet thick 😄 but her skin is very soft and very pleasant to caress
Figure: 7/10 Tiny
Body & skin: 7/10 has some tattoo on shoulder, and minor stitches mark below belly. Cute well trimmed pussy. Otherwise a very fair and smooth skin, as mentioned above.
Boobs: 7/10 Soft and sagging probably due to nursing kids, with very flat nipple. But looks and felt natural, which I prefer
BJ: 6/10 nothing special, bit boring
FJ: 6.5/10 nothing special, quiet accomodating
Attitude: 6/10 felt bit sop, once in the room, immediately ask me to shower, and she undress herself. she help to shower and wash cock, but doesn’t allow me to wash her.
GFE: 5/10 very tough, not a super friendly type. But maybe due to language barrier, only vietnam language, english almost zero
RTF: maybe
Tipping: $10
Old 26-03-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfrree View Post
Bros, i am confused. This is Viet or PRC house ?

I walked past L20H41, the entrance mentioned it is a PRC house.

But, from the FRs, it should be a Viet house.
the thread title itself is confusing

2041 is currently a prc joint
2040 is currently a viet joint
Old 28-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 22
dodgekenji deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Same also a virgin! Just finished at 1615! Hot weather and I just walked into the joint! Quite many gals siting around and uncle asked me which one! I kanchiong and quickly choose G6! Quite ok look! I just took off and washed myself! She kept saying a word and looking at my little! Maybe saying small size! I think she is quite ok with her service standard! I went soft and she was trying her best by kissing me and trying to make me hard again! At the last part she was trying to squeeze those pimples on my back and shoulder! Quite nice! I think for 60 it’s quite a well spend experience!

Virgin post!
Looks: 8/10 Milf...but quiet pretty, the reason I pick on first impression. On closer look, make up quiet thick 😄 but her skin is very soft and very pleasant to caress
Figure: 7/10 Tiny
Body & skin: 7/10 has some tattoo on shoulder, and minor stitches mark below belly. Cute well trimmed pussy. Otherwise a very fair and smooth skin, as mentioned above.
Boobs: 7/10 Soft and sagging probably due to nursing kids, with very flat nipple. But looks and felt natural, which I prefer
BJ: 6/10 nothing special, bit boring
FJ: 6.5/10 nothing special, quiet accomodating
Attitude: 6/10 felt bit sop, once in the room, immediately ask me to shower, and she undress herself. she help to shower and wash cock, but doesn’t allow me to wash her.
GFE: 5/10 very tough, not a super friendly type. But maybe due to language barrier, only vietnam language, english almost zero
RTF: maybe
Tipping: $10[/QUOTE]
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1