The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
The twins from Laos was heavenly from recounts here by bros. Please bro can you share a vivid recount FR of your fucking festival with the Laos twins? Both had cocks? How old? How much
Aug-Sept 2018, I rotated between the post op twins Pam and Ploy almost every other day, on average went to Rowell about 3-4X a week.

1st climax was a threesome with them, BBBJ was always so intense I CIM inside one of them before we even got to FJ most of the time.

2nd climax was Pam or Ploy (can't remember) initiated bareback FJ. She met me outside her working hours for us to get tested together 1st on my insistence. CIP all the way then until i got abit lightheaded.

However no chance to BB them both at the same time, one would insist on CD while I BB the other. Always took turns to FJ the other on subsequent visit.

3rd climax was bringing them back to my place the week before they left. Abit pricy for overnight but well worth the price.

After that I've never encountered anything close to what these 2 offered. I can't even find them now. What sweet, sweet memories.

Holy fuck, thanks bro for the reminder of these 2.
Old 10-03-2023, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Aug-Sept 2018, I rotated between the post op twins Pam and Ploy almost every other day, on average went to Rowell about 3-4X a week.

1st climax was a threesome with them, BBBJ was always so intense I CIM inside one of them before we even got to FJ most of the time.

2nd climax was Pam or Ploy (can't remember) initiated bareback FJ. She met me outside her working hours for us to get tested together 1st on my insistence. CIP all the way then until i got abit lightheaded.

However no chance to BB them both at the same time, one would insist on CD while I BB the other. Always took turns to FJ the other on subsequent visit.

3rd climax was bringing them back to my place the week before they left. Abit pricy for overnight but well worth the price.

After that I've never encountered anything close to what these 2 offered. I can't even find them now. What sweet, sweet memories.

Only 3 words for u - YOU ARE LEGEND! 😅
Old 10-03-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post

Superb FR, but bro you not scared raw with one of the twins? But seriously they are fucking gorgeous my goodness.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 10-03-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Superb FR, but bro you not scared raw with one of the twins? But seriously they are fucking gorgeous my goodness.
Just for knowledge sake. Since post ops pussy is fake and is just a meat “condom” with no organs inside. Raw is like using a condom to shake yourself. So if it’s well washed. What’s the risk?
Isn’t it safer than bare back blowjob?
Old 10-03-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 12
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslo View Post
Only 3 words for u - YOU ARE LEGEND! 😅
Every Rowell patron has his own unique memories. It is where you make your own legend.
Old 10-03-2023, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Just for knowledge sake. Since post ops pussy is fake and is just a meat “condom” with no organs inside. Raw is like using a condom to shake yourself. So if it’s well washed. What’s the risk?
Speaking of which, now you make it sound really scientific and it makes sense hahahha.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-03-2023, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Still dangerously. Hiv std transmit via body fluid, raw sex to post ops pussy still have the risk via tearing the skin inside
Old 13-03-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 2
MDZY85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Current batch going back already?
Old 13-03-2023, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Still dangerously. Hiv std transmit via body fluid, raw sex to post ops pussy still have the risk via tearing the skin inside
Read the original poster comment, he mentioned they went for testing together before he went raw
Old 13-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
friendlyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going down now wanna chiong tgt?
Old 13-03-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tohahsial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ezara is backk, great service as always. Boss told me shima did not came back sadly 😪
Old 14-03-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
Read the original poster comment, he mentioned they went for testing together before he went raw
You fuck till brain dead is it? Nothing got to with test before or whatever, even test before also can be within window period.
I mention about the "fake meat" concept which will be misleading.
Old 14-03-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
nitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to allnitenite is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohahsial View Post
Ezara is backk, great service as always. Boss told me shima did not came back sadly 😪
nice!! time to make a trip down soon!
Old 14-03-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Exodus1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohahsial View Post
Went down last night at about 10pm but shed already left….you must’ve fucked her hard that she needed a rest!
Old 15-03-2023, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute

LOL. Close so early last night or she left earlier?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1