The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2014, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Braless locals

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
thats common. Anties are common sight, with their nipples showing. Some are so small boobs, with short hair cuts, tot they are men.
I have no idea what your going on about!!!
Old 31-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Miss, Saw about 4 times around my HDB estate:

1. A 15 yo girl walking along the mscp braless.
2. Met a braless girl maybe around 17yo at a 7-11 braless, pretend to browse things near her and stared at her boobs
3. A 16+ braless girl waiting for her food at nearby coffee shop.
4. A 14+ braless yo girl taking the same lift as me, stand 90 degree next to her and kept staring at her boobs.

Private estate 2 x:
1. Saw a jc girl outside my relative condo lift lobby walking her dog while talking to another boy!
2. Saw a 16yo girl at same condo braless in her white blouse!

> 5 times local school girls with their parents, mother etc braless at Orchard. Most memorable was standing just at chest level to a young braless girl while her mother was standing one step above her. Can see her nipples clearly!

Most of the encounters nose bleed! Wondering why their mothers didn't teach them of girls are getting more liberal already? Please explain from the view point of a lady who goes braless outside their houses.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan View Post
Miss, Saw about 4 times around my HDB estate:

1. A 15 yo girl walking along the mscp braless.
2. Met a braless girl maybe around 17yo at a 7-11 braless, pretend to browse things near her and stared at her boobs
3. A 16+ braless girl waiting for her food at nearby coffee shop.
4. A 14+ braless yo girl taking the same lift as me, stand 90 degree next to her and kept staring at her boobs.

Private estate 2 x:
1. Saw a jc girl outside my relative condo lift lobby walking her dog while talking to another boy!
2. Saw a 16yo girl at same condo braless in her white blouse!

> 5 times local school girls with their parents, mother etc braless at Orchard. Most memorable was standing just at chest level to a young braless girl while her mother was standing one step above her. Can see her nipples clearly!

Most of the encounters nose bleed! Wondering why their mothers didn't teach them of girls are getting more liberal already? Please explain from the view point of a lady who goes braless outside their houses.
I don't have a daughter so i won't know
But for me going braless is to enjoy the liberated feeling
Nothing to do with showing off, teasing or anything along that line.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
I don't have a daughter so i won't know
But for me going braless is to enjoy the liberated feeling
Nothing to do with showing off, teasing or anything along that line.
Sorry but just a quick question, how did you know all those girls ages???
Old 31-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ahwongsum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
thats common. Anties are common sight, with their nipples showing. Some are so small boobs, with short hair cuts, tot they are men.
This is true. old and saggy watermelons.
Old 31-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 18
(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of(o)(o) Tuner has much to be proud of

I went ECP regularly during weekends. There are many female park goers jogging, cycling, blading in their tight sports bra top. Majority of them have big nipples as I could see nipples poking on the thin bra tops.
Old 31-03-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
Sorry but just a quick question, how did you know all those girls ages???
erm... lemme guess... bro rambutan is a policeman??

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 31-03-2014, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

actually gals going braless is quite a common sight right now. just like guys wearing shorts going brief-less. only thing is when u get a hard-on, its an awkward situation...

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 31-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Sunday morning in ikea

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 31-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 11
eclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to beholdeclipsemint is a splendid one to behold

Gals go braless veri sexy......saw many in pub....especially those wear bare back...can bio from side way...
Old 31-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 14
benxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to beholdbenxiong is a splendid one to behold

When I was in poly , 1996 to 1999 , saw a few in schools with nipples tape on . One of them even wear a shirt with the word " Sperm" often in the campus .
Old 31-03-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Going braless is not something new, but to meet one is.. Lol

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 01-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
well said, bro.... haven't met many braless on the street...
Old 01-04-2014, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralliart View Post
actually gals going braless is quite a common sight right now. just like guys wearing shorts going brief-less. only thing is when u get a hard-on, its an awkward situation...
so you see.. the liberated feeling does feel nice doesn't it
not sure about the 'support' your balls would be getting thou!
anyway, guys have hard ons all the time, with or without briefs!!!
Old 01-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRider View Post
i totally agree
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1