The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Shrouded

Old 17-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My boring story...

gonna 'subscribe' to this now
Old 17-11-2022, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Love this bore-ing story.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 17-11-2022, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 6
zerge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, looking forward to more updates!
Old 17-11-2022, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzaimun View Post
Enjoying the 'boring' story sis, hoping to read more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura View Post
gonna 'subscribe' to this now
Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Love this bore-ing story.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerge View Post
Support nice story, looking forward to more updates!
Thanks for the support! I'm still vetting the next few chapters written by Mark.
Old 17-11-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light

I think this guy was a bit nuts. Cute, but nuts. Who in the world gets married when they're not even legal to consent to the marriage?

Privately we agreed to be "engaged". I was still studying and he was still in NS, still uncertain if he was going to sign on as he didn't manage to go to Officer Cadet School. Getting married now would not be the smartest idea.

In addition to that, we kept "forgetting" to use condoms. I guess both of us really enjoyed the raw feeling of skin on skin too much.

Dan, on the other hand, was super supportive of me. He was glad that we finally worked things out and Mike was finally stepping up and taking some more responsibility in our relationship. I did still blow him every now and then just for kicks, when school was stressing me out, but of course I never told Mike. Nor did I let Dan go any further than that. He was cool about it, but eventually decided that we really should stop. To me, what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him. But to Dan, he didn't want Mike to go through what he did when he was in NS.

Enter two characters who had disappeared from our lives for awhile.

April had gone to NUS so I rarely saw her anymore, but we occasionally texted each other to find out what was going on in our lives. She, of course, was shocked that Mike asked me to marry him. What didn't shock her was that we had been fucking. To her, it was a sooner or later thing.

In fact, she and John were going strong. He had made it into Officer Cadet School, and eventually signed on as a pilot. Obviously, they were fucking too. And I had to ask her about the bulge that she was so impressed with after seeing it for the first time.

Unfortunately for her, that was it. Based on her description, his bulge was nowhere near where Mike was based on my description. But it didn't matter to her. Her teenage infatuation somehow did develop into real feelings, and they were in a happy, healthy relationship. Probably happier and healthier than me and Mike. She also didn't need a side-dick like I did.

Mike eventually didn't sign on. Somehow his passion for uniformed groups kind of died down during his 2 years in service. He applied for and entered NTU/NIE just to be closer to me. He even got his own single room at the dorm. Needless to say, we fucked a lot in school, and thankfully never got caught. However, I was going to graduate before him, and I wondered what was going to happen to us then.

At my graduation, I formally introduced him to my family. We were probably the world's worst kept secret. They had already known I was seeing someone, and was surprised I took so long to introduce him. We made no mention of the "engagement" yet. It wasn't the right time.

In any case, my first job after graduation was in marketing for a SME. The pay was decent, the job relatively easy, but with Mike still studying, it sometimes felt that the money wasn't enough for us to actually start living together.

Mike tried to work part-time by giving tuition, but somehow he didn't have many students and the money he earned was just enough for his own allowance.

My mentor at my first job was a mid 30s guy named Ben.

Ben was married, 2 kids, and generally a rather nice guy. He taught me everything I knew about the company's profile and business activities, as well as the most effective lead-generation strategies.

I ended up spending a lot of time with Ben during working hours, and even followed him for client meetings even though I was relatively new in the company.

Mike was also getting pretty popular in school, he was, after all, a pretty nice guy who was rather cute and looked fit, and had a nice cock, which if he was showing it off to anyone else, I'd cut it off.

One Friday night, I was supposed to meet Mike for dinner so I thought I'd surprise him in school. I left the office early as I took my brother's car. I drove over, waiting at the car park near his building. I wanted to text him, but it was meant to be a surprise so I just waited.

To my dismay, I saw him come out from the main entrance surrounded by girls. I don't know what snapped inside me, but they were so close to him, smiling and laughing at whatever he said. It could have been innocent banter, but my heart was aching for whatever reason. I gripped the steering wheel until my knuckles turned white. I probably should have just went up to them and introduced myself as the fiancee but I didn't, the tears rolling down my cheek instead. It was that time of the month, and my emotions were in overdrive.

I sped out of the car park, and headed back to the office. It was past office hours, so there shouldn't be anyone there to see in my emotional state.

I was wrong. As I sat down in my cubicle, I noticed the lights in Ben's office still on. I think he noticed me coming back and he came out.

B: Hey! Everything ok? Weren't you going for a date?

I choked back my tears.

Me: I'm fine.

He pulled a chair and sat next to me.

B: What happened?

Me: It's just me. I saw him surrounded by his female classmates and I got jealous.

B: That's it? Could you have been overreacting?

Me: I probably was.

B: Did he do anything before that might have suggested he was being unfaithful?

Me: Him? No. He's always treated me well, even when I had a guy on the side when he was in NS.

B: Oh.

Me: I guess I'm just insecure and worried that he will do something to spite me.

B: Well, did he?

Me: No. I don't think he did.

Ben placed his arm on my shoulder and gave it a light squeeze.

B: Look, every relationship will have its ups and downs. It's how you deal with it and how you communicate.

He slid his hand down to my upper arm to comfort me. I turned to look at him. He looked so genuine, so sincere.

I placed my hand on his.

Me: Thanks Ben.

B: Come on, let's get you some food.

We stood up and he removed his hand.

The sex demon was taking over me again.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into his office, shutting the door behind me.

B: June… think about what you're doing.

I pushed him against his desk and unbuckled his belt, unzipping his pants and pulling it down with his briefs.

He wasn't shaven, but he wasn't unkempt. I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around.

B: June… don't. Please. I'm married.

I ignored him, kept swirling and bobbing my head up and down. He grew, and it filled my mouth nicely.

B: Ahh… June.. please…

But his actions were betraying his words as he was holding onto my head and fucking my mouth with his hard cock.

He came, and I sucked him dry, cleaning him up. I thought that was it. He should have been done considering I just drained him. But was he the incubus to my succubus?

He picked me up, and placed me on the table. I pulled my dress up and he pushed my panties to one side.

I hadn't had sex for a couple of weeks at that point of time and I was already fucking wet from violating him my mouth.

He slid in and I moaned. Luckily only the two of us were in the office. He pumped a few times before turning me over. I lay flat on his table and he entered me again. For someone who I had just sucked dry, he was surprisingly still hard. He fucked me hard from the back, making sure I felt every single stroke. I held on to the edge of his table. Each hard thrust was like my revenge for whatever I thought Mike had done.

After a couple of minutes I felt him speed up considerably. He was going to cum again. He pulled out and turned me around, pleasuring himself with his hand. I opened my mouth wide to receive his juice. He shot again into my waiting mouth and I sucked him dry for the second time.

B: That was nice.

Me: Yes it was.

B: We should do it again sometime.

Me: Definitely.

When we were done, I checked my phone. There were a couple of missed calls and texts from Mike asking where I was. I merely apologized saying I was stuck at work and should have let him know earlier.

Mike was understanding as usual, reminding me not to skip my dinner and that he would see me tomorrow.

B: Time to go home?

Me: No. I think want you to fuck me again.

B: So quickly? Sure. You know what to do.

I got him hard again with my mouth and rode him reverse cowgirl while he sat on his office chair.

What the fuck was I doing?
Old 17-11-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Demonic June at her devil best!
One F is never enough to drive the beastly sex demon out of her. Lucky Ben
Old 17-11-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
JoyfulH2855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here.
Old 18-11-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice and erotic story!

Last edited by haikim999; 18-11-2022 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Nil
Old 18-11-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Keep going sis, enjoy reading your sexcounters, while I gonna keep fapping reading them.
Old 18-11-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

whoa!
June is opening up!
can't wait for the mass participants hehehe
Old 18-11-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Demonic June at her devil best!
One F is never enough to drive the beastly sex demon out of her. Lucky Ben
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulH2855 View Post
Really fabulous story here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Nice and erotic story!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Keep going sis, enjoy reading your sexcounters, while I gonna keep fapping reading them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
whoa!
June is opening up!
can't wait for the mass participants hehehe
Thanks all!
Old 18-11-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Ben and I became silent fuck buddies. We would stay back late to "work". For us, it was purely about the sexual pleasure. We never talked about emotions, or our partners, or anything else. To me, that was the perfect kind of physical relationship.

He didn't have to do much anyway, once I had a cock in my mouth, I was more or less ready to go. I guess the sex demon was always hanging around. All my confessions never seemed to absolve my sins.

In any case, Mike was really the innocent party here. There was probably nothing going on between him and his classmates despite how close I felt they were. Even if there was, he probably chose not to tell me. Luckily for me, he trusted me completely, and not once did he ever drop by my office to surprise me. If he did, he might have found me in Ben's office with my panties around my ankles.

I was promoted rather quickly anyway, becoming Senior Executive within a year. But it wasn't because I was fucking my mentor. My sales figures were proof of my capabilities and another year later I was headhunted by a MNC. I rejected the first offer, but the second one was too lucrative. Of course, Ben had written a glowing review of me.

I probably had a little too much to drink during my farewell dinner and went home rather tipsy. My family was out again on another short trip overseas, so Mike was actually waiting for me to celebrate as well. However, I reached home so late that he had fallen asleep on the sofa.

I sat down opposite him and watched him sleep. His phone beeped. Out of curiosity, I picked it up to see who was texting him. His phone had no passcode so I unlocked it without effort.

He had been chatting with his classmate, a girl named Jasmine. She looked pretty cute from her profile picture. Cute features, large eyes, sweet smile.

The conversation was mostly about school work. But as I scrolled further up, I realized that she had actually been asking him about me, and why he wanted to get engaged so young. To his credit, his responses were pretty positive, about how he liked me for such a long time, and it felt like the time was right to settle down with me, except he was concerned that he couldn't provide for me the way a guy should. It was breaking my heart as here was this guy trying to be the best he could be for me, and yet I was fucking others behind his back.

Then I saw the old messages.

Jasmine: Tying yourself down so young means giving up opportunities to get to know and perhaps even fall for others.

Mike: I know.

Jasmine: And you still want to do it?

Mike: Yeah.

Jasmine: What if there was someone else who liked you and wanted to be with you?

Mike: Like who? You?

Jasmine: Yes.

Mike: Haha.

I didn't bother reading the rest of the messages but I probably should have.

I was so angry that I left the house and immediately texted Dan to meet.

The first thing I did when seeing Dan was not to pour out my heart and soul to him, but to open my mouth and legs. Sometimes I didn't even understand why I was like this.

The smallest thing would set me off, and I would immediately seek comfort in the nearest familiar dick.

To his credit, Dan sort of refused to go further than a blowjob. After I sucked him dry at the staircase landing of his place, he sat me down and tried to talk to me. But I was itching for a dick inside me. Perhaps I needed a shrink.

D: You can keep doing this. You need to talk to him.

Me: I find comfort in this.

D: You find comfort in someone else's dick?

Me: Yeah. Don't know why.

D: How do you think he would feel?

Me: Upset? Angry? I don't know. Maybe he shouldn't be talking to those girls.

D: Was he actually flirting with them? Or was it something you imagined.

Me: I don't like it when he's close to them. He said I'm his woman. Then why does he need others?

D: Again, is he doing anything with the others?

Me: I don't know.

D: You should ask.

Me: I don't want to.

D: So every time you're upset at something you think he did, you'll cheat on him?

Me: It's just physical. It's fine.

D: I agree if it's physical, it's not that bad as emotional cheating. But seriously? I don't mind benefiting, but you need to know what you're doing to him.

Me: Why did you break up with your girlfriend in NS?

D: I didn't have time for her.

Me: And?

D: She was seeing someone else.

Me: See…

D: Yeah. It hurt. So just to clarify your current situation, he's no longer in NS, he's making time for you, but you still want to see others for sex?

Me: Only when he pisses me off.

D: And he pissed you off by having female friends?

Me: I guess so.

D: Isn't that a little extreme?

Me: Argh. Why must you be the voice of reason?

D: I can always be the dick of reason and fuck some sense into you. But that's besides the point.

He took out his cigarettes and offered me one. I never smoked before, but somehow I took one.

He lit it and I took a short drag, choking and coughing. He took it from me.

D: Haha. Don't smoke if you don't know how to. It's bad for health anyway.

Me: What do I do?

D: You need to talk to him. Understand his situation. Understand your own needs. Don't go running around looking for other guys just because you feel upset.

Me: A bit too late right? I just gave you a blowjob.

D: Oh well. I probably should have stopped you.

Me: You enjoy it too.

D: Who doesn't? Haha. But it's not right. It's not nice to do this to him.

Me: Then stop me.

I grabbed his cock through his berms. He didn't resist.

Me: You aren't stopping me.

He took my hand gently.

D: Look. While I'm all for this no-strings-attached thing, honestly, you've got some issues that you need to work out. From what you tell me, you're the more dominant character in the relationship. So everything must go your way. In my experience, most of the time the dominant one is actually overcompensating for something. I don't know what that is. Do you?

Me: Since when did you take psychology?

D: I didn't. It's just based on my observations and experiences.

Me: Right. Are we going to fuck or not?

D: Here? At the staircase?

Me: Don't tell me you've never done it before.

D: Of course I have. It's thrilling. But again… I really don't want to be the unwilling third party.

I bent over, bracing myself on the staircase, hiking up my dress and pulling my panties to the side.

Me: Fuck me.

D: Guess it's just my luck that I like domineering girls too.

He stroked himself to hardness and rubbed the head against my pussy lips.

D: How are you wet already?

Me: Got wet blowing you.

D: That was awhile ago. How are you still wet?

Me: Are you going to fuck or are you going to keep talking?

He slid in and rammed me hard and fast, his thighs slapping against my fleshy butt. Perhaps it really was too thrilling for him as he came within minutes, pulling out and shooting all over the floor.

Me: Damn. I wanted you to cum inside.

D: What?

Me: Yeah. Then I'll make him eat me with your cum inside me.

D: Err… that sounds kinky… but no. Too kinky for me.

Me: Whatever.

I went back home feeling half satisfied. Mike was still asleep on the sofa.

Without a second thought, I stripped his lower half and sucked till he was hard then sat on him, riding his hard rod and rubbing my clit. He woke up halfway. He must have been really tired.

M: Hi baby.

Me: Touch me.

He slid his hands under my dress and unhooked my bra, letting my twins go free.

I rode him harder as he tweaked my nipples which were pretty sensitive. I guess my period was coming.

I came twice before getting off him with the intention of finishing him off in my mouth. But he had other ideas. He pushed me onto the sofa and pinned me face down, before fucking me hard from behind.

Yes. I was the dominant one, but I absolutely loved it when he took control.

Me: I want you to cum in my mouth.

M: No.

He fucked me harder.

Me: Why?

M: I want to cum inside.

Me: Ok.

I really liked that he was making demands now.

A few minutes later, he filled me with his warm cum. As he pulled out, it seeped out. There was so much. It was like he didn't cum for weeks. Which was probably pretty accurate as the last time we had sex was probably a couple of weeks ago.

It was thick, sticky and creamy.

Me: Goodness. There's so much.

I rushed to grab tissues before it all flowed onto the floor.

M: Was saving it for you baby.

I felt my heart ache, and a tear almost welled up in my eye.

I was the only one he was physical with, yet he wasn't the only one I was fucking.

But I couldn't help myself. I was addicted to sex. And so far, all of them had nice cocks and performed up to my expectations.
Old 18-11-2022, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold

I like your story, it is very nicely written and a bit of a reminiscence of my past as well. The part on the checking handphone and going for ‘revenge sex’, hiding it from boyfriend, and the guilt feeling really brings back my memories. Looking forward for your updates!
Old 18-11-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I like your story, it is very nicely written and a bit of a reminiscence of my past as well. The part on the checking handphone and going for ‘revenge sex’, hiding it from boyfriend, and the guilt feeling really brings back my memories. Looking forward for your updates!
Thank you! My updates depends on how fast my writer writes. It's Friday and he's busy.
Old 19-11-2022, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
peterpan85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1