The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1721 / Power: 19
andrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant futureandrewtong has a brilliant future
Re: Sugar dating. Anyone tried?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
wa your wife is good sia!
Yeah bro - she is very financially literate as she was in the banking line for a while. And she likes to know where our money goes so I leave it up to her. But the downside is that my "side" activities have to be all cash based! (she doesn't question how much I take out via ATM)
Old 29-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Was in Japan recently and tried to see if can get ppm on sugarbook. Messaged 5 and no luck. After that saw a profile that looked like she is 50+ year old and messaged. Heng she replied and ok to meet. Agreed on 30k yen and met her at a metro station. Knn in real life looks like 60+ but at least is real Japanese, can’t speak English or mandarin (tested her). When banging is really like those JAV where she will lie there like dead fish and let you do whatever you like. 1 time with granny is enough, probably won’t try again.
Old 29-12-2022, 12:14 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Yeah bro - she is very financially literate as she was in the banking line for a while. And she likes to know where our money goes so I leave it up to her. But the downside is that my "side" activities have to be all cash based! (she doesn't question how much I take out via ATM)
The good thing about this is that you only pay within your means and not on credit

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 29-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
happyender deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanspooky View Post
The good thing about this is that you only pay within your means and not on credit
credit to chiong is a no no
Old 06-01-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Just want to confirm one thing before I subscribe to Seeking or Sugarbook.

I sent my telegram and other social media contact details to two sugar babies who are premium users on Sugarbook but they simply message me back on Sugarbook instead of sending me a telegram message. I can't read their messages on Sugarbook because I am not a premium user.

Must both sugar babies and daddies be premium users before anyone can read any message? Or is it enough for just the sugar daddy to be on premium? Seems quite useless for sugar babies to be on premium if they can't read messages from everyone 🤔
Old 06-01-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

I tried Sugarbook

When u are sugarbaby from Singapore. U will be tagged by sugar dating agents ,( the one with photos with telegram ID / watsapp number)
Be very careful, those agents are very dishonest

They said u pay $400 fee u get sugar mummy

After paying $400, u will be asked to pay $630 for 5 star hotel booking fee

Few hours later, sugar dating mgr said before u are given approval u have to pay $2000 to $3000 for membership card which is the licence to meet sugar mummy

When u are asked for refund, they block u

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Just want to confirm one thing before I subscribe to Seeking or Sugarbook.

I sent my telegram and other social media contact details to two sugar babies who are premium users on Sugarbook but they simply message me back on Sugarbook instead of sending me a telegram message. I can't read their messages on Sugarbook because I am not a premium user.

Must both sugar babies and daddies be premium users before anyone can read any message? Or is it enough for just the sugar daddy to be on premium? Seems quite useless for sugar babies to be on premium if they can't read messages from everyone 🤔
Old 06-01-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
I tried Sugarbook

When u are sugarbaby from Singapore. U will be tagged by sugar dating agents ,( the one with photos with telegram ID / watsapp number)
Be very careful, those agents are very dishonest

They said u pay $400 fee u get sugar mummy

After paying $400, u will be asked to pay $630 for 5 star hotel booking fee...
Thanks for the PSA but off point la.

What I want to know is whether all sugar babies can read my, literally, fucking messages after I fork out $150 bucks to be a premium daddy. Useless if the babies have to be premium as well before they can read my messages right?

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 06-01-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 12
ahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahquan12 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

What I want to know is whether all sugar babies can read my, literally, fucking messages after I fork out $150 bucks to be a premium daddy. Useless if the babies have to be premium as well before they can read my messages right?
Guys need to be premium in order to read msgs, be it on sb or sa

Ladies no need to be premium can send and read ur msgs

PS: Subscribed both sb and sa before
Old 06-01-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1181 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Yes
Both of sugsr baby and sugar parents must be premium

When premium members send msg to basic members
Basic members receive msg but cannot read because one need to upgrade before one is allowed to read
Old 07-01-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahquan12 View Post
Guys need to be premium in order to read msgs, be it on sb or sa

Ladies no need to be premium can send and read ur msgs

PS: Subscribed both sb and sa before
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
Yes
Both of sugsr baby and sugar parents must be premium

When premium members send msg to basic members
Basic members receive msg but cannot read because one need to upgrade before one is allowed to read
knn, two ppl say two different things

Old 08-01-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 12
thorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of lightthorium is a glorious beacon of light

I had a premium SB account, and received replies from girls who didn't have premium accounts.

IMHO you can generally get better bang for your buck with girls from these sugar dating sites compared to using agents for local FLs. I'm now regularly meeting an SYT regularly whose looks (a 9/10 face) would probably command 2k and upwards per meet if she was under under an agent. But instead I'm paying much less, and for a longer time (1.5 to 2 hrs), and get a fair bit of GFE. The bonus point is that she only meets me exclusively (or at least that's what she says).

It is however very much a hit and miss, as these girls can range from fugly to head turners. Please talk to the girls and screen them abit a bit more before arranging a meet, as there are all sorts of weird people in the world. I nearly met someone has issues with the police and therefore did not want to meet at hotels. I cancelled the meet up as soon as she said that. There was another one whom I think had mental issues, and she scared the hell out of me when I talked to her more. You also need to make sure that they are not underaged. Also, arranging to meet girls from these sites takes a lot of time as many of them take days to reply (if they do reply at all), and many of them want a longer term commitment from you.
Old 08-01-2023, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Klboy975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Girls don’t, but you do. At this point, if you cannot fork out 150 I don’t think you should be a SD
Old 08-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thorium View Post
I had a premium SB account, and received replies from girls who didn't have premium accounts......
Thanks for sharing your experience. Women are like that one la. My experience on Tinder and OKC was either they like you and reply frequently and then quickly meet up and proceed, or after chat a bit liao then disappear, or don't reply at all. Considering SA or SB only because I kena banned by Tinder (I refused to verify my photo) and OKC (I posted a message about sugar babies). Other apps no web version so less convenient for me. Also getting old so more difficult to snag SYTs on dating apps nowadays. So going to favorite a few potential SBs then get 3 months membership and chat them up. Hopefully can keep 2 or 3 girls in the pocket for ppm if can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klboy975 View Post
Girls don’t, but you do. At this point, if you cannot fork out 150 I don’t think you should be a SD
I had my doubts because it seems premium SBs can't read messages from me right now. So I was wondering whether both need to be premium before messages can be read. Really no point for me to get premium if the SBs also need to be premium since most of them aren't. $150 to $450 isn't much but there are better ways to spend them if they can't help me get a couple of fucks

Last edited by watmidoin; 08-01-2023 at 03:44 PM.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:53 PM
Sexplorer for Life

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

I believe only the guy needs to be premium in order to read and send PMs. Ladies can do that without premium.
Old 08-01-2023, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future

I think the newer generation are more open and not so much more conservative like in the 80~90s. Getting a bang is much more easier now

For bros who up me, please leave your nick or PM me. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1