The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
np bro , I’m on a personal quest to a certain number of girls. This house quite cold, if don’t share FR, later good ones don’t make enuf money then go home no more fun. anyways, just curious on the typo, what is “where you what now” though.

Haha can see my FR g19, at least my experience was after shot massage till 23 min buzzer, no rush la. I actually Xiao tempted to go back this week to unlock but busy. Think If her English as tok gong as g16 from 1836, then I’m sure Jay would have a big hole in his wallet
Haha so true lol
Old 21-07-2023, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L20H34 good?

lazy do detailed fr for g19.
looks really good
boobs got scarring tho.
cbj, will rinse wash you, do abit catbath then i start pumping her le.
u want what just ask from her lo.
overall had good experience cos she's a nice slightly shy girl.
shes q popular for this house tho.
Old 21-07-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruret View Post
lazy do detailed fr for g19.
looks really good
boobs got scarring tho.
cbj, will rinse wash you, do abit catbath then i start pumping her le.
u want what just ask from her lo.
overall had good experience cos she's a nice slightly shy girl.
shes q popular for this house tho.
Nice, glad to see people training Fai, haha hopefully she blows better upon my return , did you kiss/ “speak French” to her?

Last edited by scumofsociety; 21-07-2023 at 10:09 PM.
Old 21-07-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ruret is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Nice, glad to see people training her haha hopefully she blows better upon my return, did you kiss/ “speak French” to her?
no, i don't do french, daty. health conscious
Old 21-07-2023, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
GLexplorer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just unlock G6, only one there out of the 4 I had shortlisted (19, 34, 36), so here goes..

Name: Apple or just Ple (not clear and don't care, lol..), relatively slim and tall, slight belly but ok, I like some meat, full back tattoo and a cute Pepsi and half hidden tiger tattoo on her left arm, she said just had braces removed today so still getting used to it. Anyway,

Looks: 7/10 Quite pretty but those abit fierce ah lian look, looks slughtly older than her age (28)

Pre-session: Standard shower, jerk dick and wash, then help towel dry.

Foreplay: 7/10 slight cat bath (not a fan so ask her go straight to the focal point), cbj was not bad almost deep throat but fall short, probably getting used to braces removed.

FJ: 7.5/10 send her down to missionary and started soft and shallow thrust, seems to enjoy it with nice moans when I go faster and deeper, eventually went on 90% max speed after awhile she grabbed me by waist and smile, asked her why she say change position she is done, lol was pretty funny, turned to doggie, full back tattoo of God knows what (focus was on my dick in her), started shallow thrust again and then go deeper and was pumping away at max speed, her moans are non stop now, was pretty encouraging then decided to end it this way when am rock solid and unloaded my potential kids into her (capped of cuz) after 5mins of non stop doggie.

Aftermath: I usually head to shower immediately, this time no exception, so showered and she joined in. Peck her on her forehead and left right after she say see you again.

PS: Not too bad, slightly above average of what you get in GL for Thais, not much GFE but get gives me the pleasure of fucking with feel not just fucking for fucking, btw I speak the language fluently so maybe more chemistry. Tipped $20

Up next G19, G34, G36.. whichever avail, stay tuned...
Old 22-07-2023, 04:46 AM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLexplorer View Post
Just unlock G6, only one there out of the 4 I had shortlisted (19, 34, 36), so here goes..

Name: Apple or just Ple (not clear and don't care, lol..), relatively slim and tall, slight belly but ok, I like some meat, full back tattoo and a cute Pepsi and half hidden tiger tattoo on her left arm, she said just had braces removed today so still getting used to it. Anyway,

Up next G19, G34, G36.. whichever avail, stay tuned...
Good FR, glad to see people giving this house a try. Upped you!
Old 23-07-2023, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Good FR, glad to see people giving this house a try. Upped you!
Thanks bro, much needed, as you can see am pretty powerless. Haha. Anw will go for an opening session tml there. Will update.. guys who go there do share your FR too, don't wanna be the only one who goes there.. lol
Old 24-07-2023, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Finally decided to give her a shot after the reviews and seeing her in person.

Went at around 3plus and was her first customer.
Looks 8.5/10
Figure 8/10
Boobs enhanced but still acceptable and it really look too big on her slim body
Cbj normal .pampered too much by their neighbour.
Fj I find her quite loose for my liking.took me longer than usual to release but no complaints from her.
Rtf: unlikely

Ymmv so do take my fr with a pinch of salt ya
Old 24-07-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Here goes my 2nd girl in this house, took G19 today (5pm++). G34 off, G36 lunching/dinner. G19 was on her wired headphones sucking on a straw over her white thermal flask as I walked in, quite a turn on.

Anw similar experience with bros above. Quite SOP service, saving grace is her looks, really quite pretty for GL standard, fake huge boobs, nice long black locks, in clothes not meant for work, like going Bugis walk walk.

Looks/body: 8/10 not many Thais in GL prettier, I am quite certain. Been around abit, would have gotten like 9 if not for fake tit, am pretty anti fake tits, not something that I will be turned on to. I don't mind small tits at all as long as not runway.

Pre-session: SOP, shower wash dick and such, so can't grade on this.

Foreplay: 6.5/10 lick nips and cbj, was not too bad, showed some effort and intend, no chance of a deep throat though, outright cough upon pushing a little deeper.

FJ: 7/10 went in slowly in missionary as her legs tried to close but only as far as my body width as I was already in forward missionary position while I enjoyed watching that pretty expressionless face change to a little squint and mine to a grin. Am abit sadist. Haha. After few pumps, seems to warm up a little and let me spread her legs like a butterfly. Went on at it for awhile then asked her to turn to doggie and started my hard pumping, holding her waist tight as she was slightly wiggling side to side which is irritating to me actually. Thus I pushed her down to lie flat on her chest and continued my pumps, allowing me with more control. 😆 Finally flipped her over and pumped her till I cum in missionary, legs over shoulder, her eyes tightly closed, quite satisfied. Was a pretty standard fuck, points for being quite responsive with my work(haha), considering I did most of the work. For me to cum faster I need to work else would take forever.

Aftermath: My SOP - removed the cd, head straight to shower, tipped $20, a peck on the forehead and left.

PS: I realized the water pressure in this house is actually quite strong. My tip: turn on to your favourite level of heat and full blast it. The shower here is worth like $5, lol.

Up next G34 and G36, saw G36 as I left, laughing away again, really like that smile on her. Will be back soon, later this week for next FR.
Old 25-07-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster

Nice FRs, seems like largely same with mine for g19. only saw 4 girls back then in my first visit, will revisit to see if any hidden gems here. Cheers!
Old 26-07-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Thanks bro, glad u like it. Yup, you should. Think this house is good as they practice safety, pretty clean and decent rooms, always available parking (so far), have girls for all preferences (tall, short, skinny, plump, pretty and cute, etc.), are to the point by giving good sex and leave no fuss(so far), we all have our life to carry on with. Thanks for bringing attention to it. Will probably get my 3rd girl tomorrow or Fri and give another FR.
Old 28-07-2023, 12:56 AM
Samster

Damn, went down today at around 3.15pm got none of my 2 remaining targets. G34 off. G36 taken for 2 hours. Apparently others in this house are quite popular as well, I so gonna need to try, haha.. ended up at viet house beside, that FR for another thread, have to go back tomorrow..
Old 28-07-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like this house all CBJ?
Old 29-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
Seems like this house all CBJ?
Is that a bad thing? I wouldn't have it any other way actually..
Old 29-07-2023, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLexplorer View Post
Is that a bad thing? I wouldn't have it any other way actually..
Haha pros and cons la, some bros prefer cbj cause safer, esp if u have a family / gf. I prefer bbbj (and rate girls w bbbj higher) cause it’s my huge sensitive area (unlike some who are into AR), those girls with no skills or suction, I can’t feel anything from cbj. plus I think those bros who r circumcised prolly even feel lesser from cbj(?).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1