The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-09-2008, 03:51 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
KNN ... ur date is on weekdays ... 25th to 28th nov ..
TMD .. u think i am like u har ... BOB .. (Boss of Boss) no need to apply leave ... can fly here and there like taking mrt .....
How I wish that I can be like taiko Tony....... Flying like taking MRT.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
How I wish that I can be like taiko Tony....... Flying like taking MRT.

hahaha i also like tat say...9 trips within next 4 mths damn, anyone mistook you for Flight Steward haha?
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 09-09-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
hahaha i also like tat say...9 trips within next 4 mths damn, anyone mistook you for Flight Steward haha?

bro tony stark = ironman ,
travel, dont need to sit on plane..just put on iron man gear and fly.
no wonder can fly to so many places.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:32 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
ya lo, mr tony. Can make me an ironman suit ah? I want to fly bkk at night. Have a session that back without my wife knowing. Song
Old 09-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
ya lo, mr tony. Can make me an ironman suit ah? I want to fly bkk at night. Have a session that back without my wife knowing. Song
haha! frequent flyer already...
good idea if everyone got that suit

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 09-09-2008, 08:42 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:

Bro Holy, u can fly to BKK without Danok girls knowing in the first place meh once pass by Danok airspace all the siren will sound liao hahaha
Old 10-09-2008, 12:03 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Holy, u can fly to BKK without Danok girls knowing in the first place meh once pass by Danok airspace all the siren will sound liao hahaha
Sifu. You also want to disturb me meh?

The ironman suit very power one, got anti radar system. Puyings will not detect one. Keke
Old 10-09-2008, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:

The ironman suit very power one, got anti radar system. Puyings will not detect one. Keke
very the gd morning prince holy, ur house boardband ok liao arh?
Old 10-09-2008, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

hahaha no la Shifu Holy, jus afraid u come to BKK take all the girls go back to Danok hehe
Old 10-09-2008, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
100th BKK TRIP CELEBRATION

Will be celebrating my 100th BKK Trip from 25-28th Nov. Hope to party with all bros who will be in BKK. Have not been to BKK for more than 6 months already. Hope all bros continue to pump in the field reports and pump more puying Thai. Haha.
too bad ur trip is not 1mth earlier otherwise i could imagine all hell break loose together with Shifu Plaman and Danok gang
Old 10-09-2008, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
KNN ... ur date is on weekdays ... 25th to 28th nov ..
TMD .. u think i am like u har ... BOB .. (Boss of Boss) no need to apply leave ... can fly here and there like taking mrt .....
Weekdays less crowded. Can settle business and work on weekdays. Less competition from punters. More girls to choose from!

You also can be BOB (Boss of Boss). Just FIRE yourself. I did that many years ago. Kekeke.

Quote:
KNN hope customs don't suspect me as a smuggler can liao. During one Tokyo trip the Japanese customs officer flipped the pages of my passport and asked me why I travelled to BKK so often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Quote:
Aiyah that's only in the comics and movie. Can try taking same day flight to/fro BKK to make that happen.

Quote:
too bad ur trip is not 1mth earlier otherwise i could imagine all hell break loose together with Shifu Plaman and Danok gang
Alamak what a pity if not it'd be a blast!
Old 10-09-2008, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
KNN hope customs don't suspect me as a smuggler can liao. During one Tokyo trip the Japanese customs officer flipped the pages of my passport and asked me why I travelled to BKK so often.

hahaha ur lucky Singapore custom never bring u into their rm n interogate u to see whether ur the main supplier for all the thais, viets and prc girls here
Old 10-09-2008, 07:55 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah...that would be great having a grandsifu...and flood the BKK city like hamsup guys .......like us.....hahhahaahh!

Arwoooooooooooooo....wolf howling!
Old 10-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
luigiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro familiar with THE PIANO BAR? do they have ladyboys/used-to-be-ladyboys working there? asking cuz i want to hang out at a place where i know the chicks are 100%...sometimes BKK is quite freakish u know
Old 11-09-2008, 02:01 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigiz View Post
any bro familiar with THE PIANO BAR? do they have ladyboys/used-to-be-ladyboys working there? asking cuz i want to hang out at a place where i know the chicks are 100%...sometimes BKK is quite freakish u know
As far as I know I was there about 3 years ago....nope..there aren’t any noticeable ones....the chic are not bad, too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1