The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Spa : Nxxxxx Hxxxxxx
ML Name : Eva (China)

Looks : 8 (Photo 75 - 80% Resemblance, Big sister vibe)

Massage : 9.5 (Good for super strong massage lover)
Hard massage with more focused on my problematic middle back, shoulder and neck area. She dedicated more massage time to release the tension on my middle back, shoulder and loosen my neck. I have to ask her few times to reduce her strength on some aching areas. She will vary her massage strength and technique using either fingers or elbow depending on how much pain tolerance I can handle. No usage of phone during the full massage session. She give me the full 2 hours as what I paid for. ��

Facilities : 9.5
Individual rooms with small window at the door. They provide disposable underwear which is a plus point. All towels are changed after massage session has ended. Smoothing music is played typical of those Thai spa type.

Communication : 9
Very interactive during the massage session so she can vary her massage strength and technique according to my pain tolerance. Nice and friendly lady to communicate with.

Damage : $120 body massage (2 Hrs)
She do have other treatment options not in the menu. Do check with her before the massage session starts.

Last edited by Allmaker; 14-05-2022 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-05-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
keisukehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksontang View Post
Tried the OWO half shop as intro by a fellow bro. Place is small but cozy with nice ambience. Cubicles are proper partitioned set up. ML is an MILF, pleasant looking enough. She wore a quite translucent blouse and can see her black half cup bra and part of her boobies. Massage is proper type and she told me that she is properly trained and had been in this trade for many years. Very relaxing and I extended another half an hour. Flipped over with another 15 mins to go and then; ... well, I left a happy man. Thanks bro.
Don't tell me it's the one near learn ballet?
Old 10-05-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
Don't tell me it's the one near learn ballet?
Bro, you got try LxNx Spa @Springlef?
Old 10-05-2022, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allmaker View Post
Spa : Nxxxxx Hxxxxxx
ML Name : Eva (China)

Looks : 8 (Photo 75 - 80% Resemblance, Big sister vibe)

Massage : 9.5 (Good for super strong massage lover)
Hard massage with more focused on my problematic middle back, shoulder and neck area. She dedicated more massage time to release the tension on my middle back, shoulder and loosen my neck. I have to ask her few times to reduce her strength on some aching areas. She will vary her massage strength and technique using either fingers or elbow depending on how much pain tolerance I can handle. No usage of phone during the full massage session. She did some sensual massage as per my request instead of just telling me to relax to ease my stiffness while she is working to ease my problematic areas (her sensual massage may not be the best but there is room for improvement). She give me the full 2 hours as what I paid for. ��

Facilities : 9.5
Individual rooms with small window at the door. They provide disposable underwear which is a plus point. All towels are changed after massage session has ended. Smoothing music is played typical of those Thai spa type.

Communication : 9
Very interactive during the massage session so she can vary her massage strength and technique according to my pain tolerance. Nice and friendly lady to communicate with.

Damage : $120 body massage (2 Hrs)
She do have other treatment options not in the menu. Do check with her before the massage session starts.
How much is the HJ,
Old 10-05-2022, 01:27 PM
Samster (M)

Any bro try others ML in Oaxxxx Spa beside NxCx & HxBx? who is the best?
Old 10-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
Bro, you got try LxNx Spa @Springlef?
88 shop. No 88 no GQ, 50 is roam out side, 80 is roam inside and 1oo is roam anywhere you want.... Total 188.....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 10-05-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 528 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1906 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
How much is the HJ,
should be expensive, many years ago, I tried her at her old location (opp sim lim tower), she already charging $50 for hj and no roaming, $80 with roaming...
Old 11-05-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
88 shop. No 88 no GQ, 50 is roam out side, 80 is roam inside and 1oo is roam anywhere you want.... Total 188.....
88 is just oil.. last time Yuan Spa $50 then hj 80 & got toilet
Old 11-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
goodyear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oasxx not much review.. the gals looks good
Old 11-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodyear View Post
Oasxx not much review.. the gals looks good
Bro, gals in FB look good but need to discount 50 to 70% when see actual..
Old 11-05-2022, 05:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
Bro, gals in FB look good but need to discount 50 to 70% when see actual..
R Spa gals not too bad lah. Quite close to actual look. Especially Sxxxna.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 11-05-2022, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 6
Allmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to beholdAllmaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
How much is the HJ,
Deleted as requested

Last edited by Allmaker; 14-05-2022 at 09:05 PM.
Old 11-05-2022, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all

Paiseh, side track a bit. Anyone tried the 2 stores in sin ming road near earth jar treasure?
Old 11-05-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigangmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
should be expensive, many years ago, I tried her at her old location (opp sim lim tower), she already charging $50 for hj and no roaming, $80 with roaming...
There are so many masseur with the name of Eva in Singapore,how do you know is the same person after so many years?
Old 11-05-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Giving my FR as a newbie in this scene. Didn't have much luck in getting replies from SGL so decided to give spa a try.

ML: S****a

Location/ Facilities: Quite open since it's beside a coffeeshop. Small shower in each room which is a plus point. Disposable undies/ towel provided. Room is clean and free of unpleasant smell.

Massage: I opted for the $85 (90min) package at first. Roughly 15 minute into the massage the ML asked if I wanted to upgrade to a $128 package. Being my first time.. I thought she was popping the GQ so I happily agreed.. but it wasn't GQ, just an upgraded full body oil massage package. Some time later, ML worked towards the groin area (bballs only.. no rod touching) and then popped the actual GQ for additional $50. After doing the deed, she continued the massage until the 90 min is up. Overall it is a pleasant experience though I feel I overpaid for it.. lesson learnt I guess.

Playability is low. No roaming allowed

Gonna try M**u or LS next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1