The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2005, 06:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about STD ( with pictures)

your risk is very very low. go and see a doctor after 3 months..but i do understand your anxiousity now.. and so to cure it.. u can go see a doctor now if you now.. but result will not be accurate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktay1980
did my chance of getting STD is very high wat should ido as i only tried her one day?can i goto see doctor at this very early stage??

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-11-2005, 04:26 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

More on syphilis

Dr Robert Knell, of Queen Mary's College, London, argues the disease was too virulent for its own good. Sufferers became so repellent that they were unlikely to have sex. To ensure that they did, and continued to pass on the bacterium, it had to change.

Dr Knell's theory is published in the journal Biology Letters.

Syphilis changed from a virulent disease to a relatively mild one in a very short period. Syphilis in its early form caused disfiguring pustules on the face accompanied by a foul smell. Dr Knell argues this would have been obvious to any potential sexual partners of a sufferer, enabling people to avoid the infected person and thereby reducing transmission.

Other symptoms, such as agonising pains in the joints, would have effectively disabled the sufferer, or at least distracted them from seeking out new sexual partners. As a result, less virulent strains of the disease were transmitted more often, thus leading to changes in the severity of the disease.

Old 25-11-2005, 04:29 PM

More on Syphilis

Long before there was AIDS to terrify us into safe sexual practices, there was syphilis. Spreading quickly throughout the 1500's, syphilis was considered (as AIDS is today) the "New Plague" and its symptoms were ugly and severe: open sores, acute fever, severe headache, intense osteoscopic pains, and delirium, followed by the relief of death. In the later stages, syphilis would attack the brain, leading to insanity.

Old 25-11-2005, 04:34 PM

More Syphilis pic

Holly Cow.. Robertking is that you?
Syphilis on animals

Old 28-11-2005, 10:57 AM

More on GENITAL WARTS

Genital warts (condyloma acuminata)

A. Etiology

Human Papilloma virus (HPV). There are over 70 different types of the virus. Different types of the virus are associated with distinct clinical manifestations.

HPV Type(6, 11, 42, 43, 44, 54) - Associated Disease (Genital warts, laryngeal papillomas )
HPV Type(16, 18, 31, 33, 39, 45, 51, 52) - Associated Disease ( Dysplasia and carcinoma of the cervix)

Other types cause warts of the skin such as plantar warts.

B. Epidemiology

Genital warts caused by HPV 6 and 11 are the most common STD in the United States. Over a million cases are seen per year.
HPV DNA (types 16, 18 mostly) has been found in over 90% of the cervical carcinomas and is believed to be the major cause of invasive cervical carcinoma.
Transmission of the virus is not very well understood.
Direct contact with the lesion is believed to result in spread of the disease.

Old 10-01-2006, 12:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexology88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder if those parlour with bathing you service in a bath tub will transmit which type of VD? I had one and then proceed protected oral sex. no FL.
Old 27-03-2006, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 19
cheryl27 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheryl27 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OMG !!! Although i like to know more about them...but seriously they are making me puke ...
Old 29-03-2006, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

Hi bro, went to DSC during after office hour, and they tell me only test for HIV, if require to test STD, need to go during office hour. Can I check with you guys, is the morning section required to register with IC?

Any place I can go for std testing during after office hour? Thanks in advance.
Old 31-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 19
teacher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyteacher deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

holly man. i went thru some of the pictures here and it really freak me out! well done bro for this very educative and informative thread. will up you too
Old 05-05-2006, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay
Hi bro, went to DSC during after office hour, and they tell me only test for HIV, if require to test STD, need to go during office hour. Can I check with you guys, is the morning section required to register with IC? Any place I can go for std testing during after office hour? Thanks in advance.
When you go to DSC during office hours to test for STDs, your records and identity will be recorded. You have to bring your IC along. Anonymous HIV testing is only done at DSC, on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (6.30pm to 8pm), and Saturdays (1.30pm to 3.30pm), except public holidays.

After office hours, you may go to any polyclinics or GPs for STD testing. For more information, you can always email us at [email protected]. Be responsible to yourself, play it safe.
Old 30-08-2006, 08:17 PM
M3r2zI

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

good evening brothers out there,

i have just went to philippines last weekend and have bonked someone whom i met in the strip club. she gave me a bj without CD but FJ use CD. am i probable to any form of diseases? i am worried and want all your frank advices

please help

m3r2zI
Old 31-08-2006, 03:49 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3r2zI
good evening brothers out there,

i have just went to philippines last weekend and have bonked someone whom i met in the strip club. she gave me a bj without CD but FJ use CD. am i probable to any form of diseases? i am worried and want all your frank advices

please help

m3r2zI
You are at risk of STDs such as Gonorrhea, Herpes, Genital Warts, Hepatitis B etc. Just do an internet search for "oral sex risks" and loads of info will pop up.

BTW "Advice" is a non countable noun, you do not add an "s" to make it a plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How about having Foot Job with condom and licking feet? Can these affect HIV and any other uncurable disease? Please... Scary..
Old 06-09-2006, 06:47 PM

what exactly are you asking??? there is no risk with foot job and you don't need a condom for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003
How about having Foot Job with condom and licking feet? Can these affect HIV and any other uncurable disease? Please... Scary..

Last edited by Big Sexy; 06-09-2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
Tryguy has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Wink Re: All you need to know about STD ( with pictures)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003
Yes, your tongue may drop off and your dickie boo may die from asphyxiation due rough and vise-like grip toe action. Your question is bordering on asking for someone to reassure you having sex is 100% safe. If you want someone to tell you that you are immune to std, go elsewhere. No sex, even with your wife or girlfriend, is the safest method. Think b4 u ask.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1