The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2023, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric2023 View Post
Still got at the bridge. I was approached by one last month quoted ne rm 150.

They are trying their luck bro. It depends on their timing. Mostly can spot them at coffeshop.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
There is city square and merlin tower connect bridge. You jus to walk straight down on the left site u can spot a cd shop. That area you can spot them easily.
U mean the coffeeshop below the bridge, not in front of merlin tower?
Old 12-04-2023, 01:38 AM
Samster

Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
There is city square and merlin tower connect bridge. You jus to walk straight down on the left site u can spot a cd shop. That area you can spot them easily.
Sometimes need to find a prc or other ladies when I m at city sq. I know got vns in front of merlin tower the coffeeshop during pre covid days.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
U mean the coffeeshop below the bridge, not in front of merlin tower?
Coffeeshop 1 floor up there is cd shop.
Beside the drink stall sky 11 massage shop.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Prc no longer standing at the bridge.
You can spot them at merlin tower coffeeshop.
Beside there got cd shop. Nowadays they seat at coffeeshop chit chat with the old uncle. I only able to see 3 of them as of now.
Merlin tower inside very jialat. The milfs look like hippos. Most don't maintain their figures.
Old 12-04-2023, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok thank u sir
Old 12-04-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
ReportAndExport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for sharing bro, can help share more dmg, and whats offered? After reading low quality in merlin tower, abit disappointed but still looking forward to some average dirty fun.
Old 12-04-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I thought room is separate charges? I m not sure as never engaged b4. Is it hotel room or some apartment? Prc milf then said either fuck or 口爆 same price of rm 150.
I believe is some apartment they renting. U cld check with them if ur keen. Btw merlin twr coffeeshop is at lvl2 next to a CD shop. And yes there are a couple of PRC there too depends on ur luck
Old 12-04-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
I believe is some apartment they renting. U cld check with them if ur keen. Btw merlin twr coffeeshop is at lvl2 next to a CD shop. And yes there are a couple of PRC there too depends on ur luck
Thanks. Only prc milf? Got tudung or others?I love tudung cos undress them very shiok leh.
Old 15-04-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReportAndExport View Post
Thanks for sharing bro, can help share more dmg, and whats offered? After reading low quality in merlin tower, abit disappointed but still looking forward to some average dirty fun.
Those streetwalkers are PRC Milfs.....rm100 for ST all inclusive..... do not spoil the market.
Service is minimal ..... just fuck n go .
Some may ask for topup for extras like bj, ar or 69 etc.... always negotiate and confirm on pricing before going to the room to avoid drama later. PRCs are good in creating a scene if they do not get what they want..... dun become the famous guy if you are video and put on media during the drama scene.
Old 15-04-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks. Only prc milf? Got tudung or others?I love tudung cos undress them very shiok leh.
Tudang or local looking ladies are magnets for trouble as the authorities are damn strict on them being in this trade. They can closed one eye.... sometimes both if the FLs are foreigners..... but locals are a big NO NO.
100% they will bring back both of you.... no negotiation.
If you want local malay ladies...... need to be very discreet and hush hush. Even stables that have them...... do not post these ladies on their sites.... okt will only arrange for trusted customers or through word of mouth referrals. Almost impossible to find them listed on websites or media.
Old 15-04-2023, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Tudang or local looking ladies are magnets for trouble as the authorities are damn strict on them being in this trade. They can closed one eye.... sometimes both if the FLs are foreigners..... but locals are a big NO NO.
100% they will bring back both of you.... no negotiation.
If you want local malay ladies...... need to be very discreet and hush hush. Even stables that have them...... do not post these ladies on their sites.... okt will only arrange for trusted customers or through word of mouth referrals. Almost impossible to find them listed on websites or media.

Sir, thank u for Yr advice.
Old 15-04-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Those streetwalkers are PRC Milfs.....rm100 for ST all inclusive..... do not spoil the market.
Service is minimal ..... just fuck n go .
Some may ask for topup for extras like bj, ar or 69 etc.... always negotiate and confirm on pricing before going to the room to avoid drama later. PRCs are good in creating a scene if they do not get what they want..... dun become the famous guy if you are video and put on media during the drama scene.
Now is no more rm 100. The milf quoted ne rm 150.
Old 15-04-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now is no more rm 100. The milf quoted ne rm 150.
The market rate is still rm100 lah..... they can quote whatever they want.... it is for you to bargain down.
Dunno why Singkees always kenna quoted carrot price.... but us locals never get that privilege. Maybe the FLs see us locals no up... lol
Old 18-06-2023, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 18
bolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybolehk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tip for those bridge PRC, if u don't see them on bridge, can search them roaming inside City Sq. Last pre-covid engaged FL says stationary with will catch, roaming no catch.

My last post-covid trip did see a few roaming ones but no balls to approach them coz can't confirm they're FL.

Some have age, see luck, they do rotation. Same for those ML inside Merlin, sometimes can spot hidden gems out of hippo feet..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1